"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

She doesn't think I can handle being friends

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Caelum

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
47
Age
38
What does it mean when a woman says that?
Maybe you could, maybe you can't. The point is don't get into platonic friendships with girls you've been intimate with before. It's a waste of time. If you want to spend time with people you don't want to bang, let it be your bros and family.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I have no idea about the context here.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
What does it mean when a woman says that?
She says she doesnt want to fvck you and that she doesnt think you are a discrete enough simp to not bother her with your sexual advances while she takes advantage of your attention and everything else she can use you for (except sex).
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
So this is not a good thing when a woman says that? I think I came off a little strong and that's why she said that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
Maybe you could, maybe you can't. The point is don't get into platonic friendships with girls you've been intimate with before. It's a waste of time. If you want to spend time with people you don't want to bang, let it be your bros and family.
You've got it backwards.

Don't become friends with women you haven't been intimate with before.

I dont mind talking to a girl I've banged before if she is looking for something serious and I'm not. I just let them roam around and if she ever wants to stop by she can.

I give these women advice. They never really are with their new mates as long as they talk to me though since I lead them philosophically or therapeutically. --> This is also the way out of the friend zone btw.

Become their counsellor.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It means she knows you want to fvck but she doesn't. She challenged you to hang around even though she's gonna be fvcking with other guys.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
How old is this woman that told you this?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Caelum

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
47
Age
38
You've got it backwards.

Don't become friends with women you haven't been intimate with before.

I dont mind talking to a girl I've banged before if she is looking for something serious and I'm not. I just let them roam around and if she ever wants to stop by she can.

I give these women advice. They never really are with their new mates as long as they talk to me though since I lead them philosophically or therapeutically. --> This is also the way out of the friend zone btw.

Become their counsellor.
That is time I rather spend elsewhere. If they want councelling, they can go find a real one.
 

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
How would you guys turn this situation around? I like a challenge.

Player advice only, please.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
She controls the frame. When you become more experienced with women, you won’t be looking for “the challenge”. That’s ego talk. Your time is valuable and you shouldn’t be spending it on women who are “challenging”. I would tell her, “come to think of it maybe you are right” and then never contact her again. She might reach out after and you can control the frame a bit. Good Luck.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
So this is not a good thing when a woman says that? I think I came off a little strong and that's why she said that.
That was a sh!t test and a passive power grab.

Anyone that says they 'think you can't handle .........blah blah blah' is putting you in position of weakness. As if they're challenging you.

Why would anyone challenge you to a friendship?
It's nonsense like this is what makes it a sh!t test.

You should've said:
"I don't think you could handle this d!ck!"
Look her right in the eyes when you say it, and do not smile.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
That was a sh!t test and a passive power grab.

Anyone that says they 'think you can't handle .........blah blah blah' is putting you in position of weakness. As if they're challenging you.

Why would anyone challenge you to a friendship?
It's nonsense like this is what makes it a sh!t test.

You should've said:
"I don't think you could handle this d!ck!"
Look her right in the eyes when you say it, and do not smile.
:oops:o_O

Damn...

You don't play
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top