Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesnt really love me right?

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked a question you already of which knew the answer.

Why even bother with her. She's a waste of time and sounds broken. Why settle for broken.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Des
We haven't heard back from original poster. Hope he got the msg . Alpha widow a topic in itself, worthy of a thread!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly bro that's a ****ty thing to say if she's sober but if she's plastered drunk,maybe let it go? If she says **** like that again sober or drunk then f>ck the *****, treat her real mean and just make her your little bj slave...

I only say that because I never drink bit when I get ripped I'm a f&ckin lunatic and don'the mean any of the **** I say.....

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I didn'the see the bit about her salivating over her x before and after the drunk session. There may be something to the alpha x thing. I was recently / debating dating this chick who is SoooOOO in love with her druggy x boyfriend. X of 5 years ago. She does whatever she needs to to fly out and visit him thousands of miles away to bang him even as she lives with a guy here. She is seeing a therapist about it and everything just completely **** whipped.

But I'very been really drunk before and said **** totally against my character and thinking. So not so against forgiving some things when someone is really lit.