Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she doesnt like kino

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to advance my relationship with a girl by using kino. Everything is great with her, she is always smiling and talking to me, but everytime i touch her, she jumps up and like makes some movement to let me know she is uncomfortable or that she doesn't like it. For example, whenever i touch her hair, she will jump back and i asked her why and she said that she doesnt want me to put anything in her hair or her hooded sweatshirt. What should I do?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your jumping into too many steps. Try hand holding first instead of hair touching.

You might be comming of as sleazy to her. So you need to understand wheres shes at first.

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't touch her. You are problaby being creepy. Be natural.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is natural touching that works with every girl that i meet. Should i just forget about the kino for now and do something else to further our relationship? and if so, what would that be?

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
lots of girls are very self concious of their hair, they think you will mess it up if you touch it. so try kino away from hair, and if she doesn't like that, well then either shes weird or she doesn't think of you more than a friend.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the nature of the relationship? Details would help us establish this situation better.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
What is the nature of the relationship? Details would help us establish this situation better.
Also, are you guys normally in public or are you guys alone when this happens?

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls just dont like their hair being played with

like my gf, she goes ape **** if i touch her hair

and i hate it when peopel touch my hair too

the hair is jsut annoying

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Start off with Accidental Kino, put your head near to her's whilst you point at something in the distance. Brush her arm when your reaching for something. Share an umbrella. Fake fight. High Five. Thumb Wars...

Then move onto some more KINO, touch her arm when she says something you like, touch her shoulder, touch her hand.

From then on you escalate:

- Hips
- Back
- Legs/Ass
- Face

etc, etc.

Woodhavens Escalation Ladder will help you out, do a search over at www.fastseduction.com

Sarge On...
Boy do you have some good kino stuff! (I never thought about the hip, legs/ass one and fake fight one Good stuff dude!) :)

(p.s. how do you initiate the fake fight one? You mean like wrestling????)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a few things that it could be:

1) Like everyone else has mentioned, she doesn't like her being touched, becuase she's self-conscious about having messy hair.

2) She doesn't like you

3) She has low self-esteem in general

4) She may have a history of sexual abuse (many women in this category don't like being touched - could be body part specific)

If the reason is #2, #3, or #4, you may want to re-consider pursuing this girl.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first met how how much touching was going on? From day 1 you should be cutting space and getting touching going on as soon as possible.

Use push/pull, and also great to touch on high notes and when you have her laughing.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
(p.s. how do you initiate the fake fight one? You mean like wrestling????)

I do this every now and then

Me: Dude, you wanna fight?
Her: Let's go
(I then put up my fists as if I'm going to fight, and maybe tap her in the stomach with my fist, to which she usually plays along)

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate all these kino guides they make everything too complicated. do what you want when you want to, if you display enough confidence it doesnt matter what you do, give her a hug high five, or my favorite if theres any music grab her hand spind her and do a fake ballroom dance or something, its hilarious ****.