wifehunter
Master Don Juan
Needy guys need confirmations. DJ's are out having fun, regardless.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This. Its why I have never been a fan of setting up a date and then disappearing. It only helps gain interest if you keep in contact from the scheduling of the date until the date. Rapport is a good thing.You guys want to set up the date and vanish for a week, this is the sh*t that comes as a result.
I never confirm because I know they are showing up. I know they are showing up because I have escalated without vanishing for days.
100% agree. Some guys think setting up a date and ghosting for the week sets up ‘intrigue’.This. Its why I have never been a fan of setting up a date and then disappearing. It only helps gain interest if you keep in contact from the scheduling of the date until the date. Rapport is a good thing.
If done correctly she will initiate most of the communication (text, messenger, etc) and you will at least learn a little about her to give you ammo for discussion topics when you meet her on the date. Which is good because you want to get her talking about herself and the stuff she likes and leave yourself as somewhat a mystery after the first date.
or have more important things to do then spend the night on his phone texting a girl100% agree. Some guys think setting up a date and ghosting for the week sets up ‘intrigue’.
It doesn’t usually. And women who have other men they are talking to will continue to build rapport with them while the no contact before date guy is doing the opposite.
It’s not about spending the night on his phone texting a girl. How hard is it to send one flirty message, a funny meme or something?or have more important things to do then spend the night on his phone texting a girl
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
“He hasn’t texted me in four days. Even better, he hasn’t responded to my text! Yay! I’m so excited to meet this busy GQ man who is so kind to give me a sliver of his time and attention”.I don't understand why so many guys make this sound like it's a tedious and time consuming chore.
It's supposed to be fun.
Cracking a smile when your phone dings because you know there's some witty, playful, flirty banter going back and forth is far more intriguing, IMO, than vanishing for days on end in an attempt to look "busy and mysterious".
They don't become eager to meet you because you seemed like a busy guy the previous 3 days...
Yeah I was being a bit cheeky there lol.Lol.
I'm fine with the basic idea of keeping yourself busy (genuinely) to an extent you're not going appear the type to cling to her because you have nothing better to do. But I definitely think too many guys fail to realize it can completely kill any impression of spontaneity when taken too far.
If you're so busy that for days on end you cannot find the little bit of time to shoot a text message here and there, how many months in advance does a "spontaneous" weekend getaway have to be planned with this guy? Being too busy can be a huge deterrent for a lot of people.
Based on the lack of follow up by OP, I will guess there wasnt a date. Not shocking since there was no communication for the 3 days leading up to it.So what happened on the date?
Earlier he said she texted a few hours before that she was looking forward to meeting himBased on the lack of follow up by OP, I will guess there wasnt a date. Not shocking since there was no communication for the 3 days leading up to it.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
how hard? simple I don't care or even like writing in my phone, even less waste time talking over a phone, want to meet to talk fine by me we settle a place and time, anything over then that, I don't send, I answer every once in a while but not waste much time, its also helps I forget about it when i'm doing thingsIt’s not about spending the night on his phone texting a girl. How hard is it to send one flirty message, a funny meme or something?
If you have more important things to do than take 5 seconds to send one text msg to a woman who is interested enough to go on a date with you, then why the hell should she consider sleeping with you? That’s the main goal right?
This is what happens when you use your logic and assume women operate based on that.
They don’t. Part of being successful with women means understanding them from (gasp) their perspective, and using that to your benefit.
Do you know how many articles there are online giving women tips on how to attract and keep a man? Most of them are not based on female logic.
Yep, and then, when she does flake, dudes here fall back to the ego saving hypergamy theory, lol100% agree. Some guys think setting up a date and ghosting for the week sets up ‘intrigue’.
It doesn’t usually. And women who have other men they are talking to will continue to build rapport with them while the no contact before date guy is doing the opposite.
Even when men do keep in contact the girls lose interest. It is a double edged sword when it's like pin the tail on the donkey when you are blindfolded and have two hands tied behind your back. Some men just cannot win.100% agree. Some guys think setting up a date and ghosting for the week sets up ‘intrigue’.
It doesn’t usually. And women who have other men they are talking to will continue to build rapport with them while the no contact before date guy is doing the opposite.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.