Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She demands a 5th date out to dinner prior to banging

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I learned from this situation is, If I can't seduce a female into sex on the first date. Whether it is coffe/drink at bar/ right back at my place, then take her out on the second date trying to get her back to my place for escalation. If I can't seduce again, have her come back to my place for the third date and last attempt at seduction. If I fail, then on to the next, because I failed at seducing the chick, and met the "required social contract" I am now entering beta provider/ orbiter zone and a fourth date is pointless.
I think you’re right but with one alteration: the frame should be: she has three dates to impress you which includes sexually. Three strikes and she’s out.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think there is no point in texting this girl again then? It sounds like even if I reach out and offer to take her to dinner I will look pathetic, lose frame, and likely will not have sex.
I think she's decided she doesn't like you enough to have sex and has gone into "let me see what I can get from this sucker" mode.

Remember:
Actions = her real intentions
Words (inc. texts) = what she wants you to believe

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you @BeExcellent after reviewing a lot of the mistakes I made with this one, as well as the advice from @EyeBRollin @BackInTheGame78 @Barrister and @2Rocky I think you guys are right. She does come from a good family and she DID bring up going out in public in the past. I am going to polity cancel Friday and she if she is around Sunday to go mini golfing and get lunch or something like that. We'll see if she even answers me at this point though.. hahaha. Good lesson for next time if not!
Good luck...... let us know how it works out.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's decided she doesn't like you enough to have sex and has gone into "let me see what I can get from this sucker" mode.

Remember:
Actions = her real intentions
Words (inc. texts) = what she wants you to believe
Man ive never ever ever gone past 2 dates prior bang.. Mostly are in one date.. Op situation looks like a girl offering transactional sex.. When its transactional theres never be a real intimacy.. Good lord, im quick to get bored by girls manipulation, i tend to ghost them without closure.. Let alone a 5th date?? What else is there to say on the date? Topic about Her panties size?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, now I have read everything here and in the other thread of yours.

I don't know about the other DJs on here, but from my own experience, 3 (three) dates are maximum time for sex to happen. If, for whatever reasons, I can't fvck her at the 3rd date, then 99,999% I never will because her Interest Level in me would drop close to zero by then.

The fact you prolonged the entire courtship to the 5th date means you need to learn a lot more about the art of escalation, OP.

Remember: Whenever you fail to fvck a girl, she'll find another guy to do it for her.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, now I have read everything here and in the other thread of yours.

I don't know about the other DJs on here, but from my own experience, 3 (three) dates are maximum time for sex to happen. If, for whatever reasons, I can't fvck her at the 3rd date, then 99,999% I never will because her Interest Level in me would drop close to zero by then.

The fact you prolonged the entire courtship to the 5th date means you need to learn a lot more about the art of escalation, OP.

Remember: Whenever you fail to fvck a girl, she'll find another guy to do it for her.
This is a flawed sentiment by many men all over this forum. While you should be able to bang most women within three dates, it isn’t guaranteed. More importantly, it is not correlated to interest level. Some of the most consistent plates and all three of my long term girlfriends since becoming red pilled have waited a bit longer for sex. Usually a few more dates.

What guys need to understand is that patience is the key to women. It is a marathon not a sprint. Most guys operating on SMV get laid by luck because they are only able to keep a woman around for a couple weeks. When you operate in a more measured fashion and truly understand game, they stick around longer. Years and months as opposed to days and weeks. “Frame” is actually having the power to do the dumping.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a flawed sentiment by many men all over this forum. While you should be able to bang most women within three dates, it isn’t guaranteed. More importantly, it is not correlated to interest level. Some of the most consistent plates and all three of my long term girlfriends since becoming red pilled have waited a bit longer for sex. Usually a few more dates.

What guys need to understand is that patience is the key to women. It is a marathon not a sprint. Most guys operating on SMV get laid by luck because they are only able to keep a woman around for a couple weeks. When you operate in a more measured fashion and truly understand game, they stick around longer. Years and months as opposed to days and weeks. “Frame” is actually having the power to do the dumping.
Next time, a simple "I don't agree with this, because my opinion is different" is enough.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a flawed sentiment by many men all over this forum.
I don't necessarily consider it a flaw. It depends on what they want. If wanting a potential GF, then yes. But if they are just after sex and don't want to exert the investment, then there are plenty of others that will give it up more easily and time spent on trying to woo or manipulate someone into sex is lost opportunity that you could've used the time to try to get with other girls. Sex should come easy if that's all you want.

With that said, I've played the long game more than on one occasion but it was justified and I didn't sense any kind of game playing on the other's part. The moment you sense any silly games, is when you eject. If you feel forward progress and no games, you proceed if you have the patience and are wiling to invest the time.

In this case, 22yo's generally have very little to no ASD so if she was really into him, it would've already happened IMO. Older gals would naturally put up more resistance.

Based on OP's history of just getting out of marriage and not wanting anything serious, I assumed he was just looking for fun and sex. And if that's the case, 5 dates is way too long IMO.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, a simple "I don't agree with this, because my opinion is different" is enough.
The comment is addressing reoccurring theme in threads posted on this forum. Guy doesn’t get sex quick enough, makes a thread on it, ejects the girl, then makes a follow up thread about how bad women are. That is the usual sequence.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The comment is addressing reoccurring theme in threads posted on this forum. Guy doesn’t get sex quick enough, makes a thread on it, ejects the girl, then makes a follow up thread about how bad women are. That is the usual sequence.
This is probably the most damaging part and gives a false sense to some of the new comers here.

Simply, if they are not on your same track, just move onto someone that is. No need to bash them for not giving it up in the time frame that you wanted.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a really great point.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessarily consider it a flaw. It depends on what they want. If wanting a potential GF, then yes. But if they are just after sex and don't want to exert the investment, then there are plenty of others that will give it up more easily and time spent on trying to woo or manipulate someone into sex is lost opportunity that you could've used the time to try to get with other girls. Sex should come easy if that's all you want.

With that said, I've played the long game more than on one occasion but it was justified and I didn't sense any kind of game playing on the other's part. The moment you sense any silly games, is when you eject. If you feel forward progress and no games, you proceed if you have the patience and are wiling to invest the time.

In this case, 22yo's generally have very little to no ASD so if she was really into him, it would've already happened IMO. Older gals would naturally put up more resistance.

Based on OP's history of just getting out of marriage and not wanting anything serious, I assumed he was just looking for fun and sex. And if that's the case, 5 dates is way too long IMO.
You are correct. I do not want a LTR and I am simply looking to just hook up. I think at this point though I can make it happen by this date. If not, then I am certainly not going for a 6th date.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct. I do not want a LTR and I am simply looking to just hook up. I think at this point though I can make it happen by this date. If not, then I am certainly not going for a 6th date.
Do yourself a favor and don't give away your time and lost opportunity with others if all you're looking to do is hook up next time. Hook ups shouldn't take that long.
But I'm hoping you can get the flag on the 6th attempt. Live and learn either way. :up:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and don't give away your time and lost opportunity with others if all you're looking to do is hook up next time. Hook ups shouldn't take that long.
But I'm hoping you can get the flag on the 6th attempt. Live and learn either way. :up:
Exactly man, if I don't it sucks because that was time and money wasted, but it's all a learning experience! I'm willing to give it a 5th date and see.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What do you think guys? Am I being a little too stubborn? Should I just take this girl to dinner as it will potentially end in sex? At this point, for me, I feel like I would totally lose frame if I gave into her demand for me to take her out to dinner, and I could go through all of that and still not get laid.
I think she knows you only want to get laid and are not really concerned for her herself. She's probably caught between generally liking you, but not wanting to be used for a cheap lay. I think she wants someone willing to build a future with her (family, kids, etc).