"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

She asks you about if you are jealous?

Squy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
631
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
Carl Berner, Oslo
Like for instance someone told my sweetie he liked her voice. And she sent me an sms asking me if that makes me jealous?

What would you say?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Nothing.

Well not exactly, but I wouldn't say I was jealous, because I wouldn't be. Throw some teasing in.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I'd say:

"Hell yea i'm jealous! Didn't he say ANYTHING about MY voice??
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I would say, "Who the ƒuck are you calling me jealous? And what the hell do I have to be jealous of, your just another one of those dumb replaceable b!tches. I got a pile of you back home...."

But most people wouldn't find that appropriate.

If you're dwelling on this shyte tho, you're probly more of a puss then you'd like to admit.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
My current gf asked me that before we started dating.

I told her no, but if a girl tries to test me and see whether or not I will get jealous eventually, I will walk away from the relationship. I don't get jealous, but at the same time, I don't tolerate disrespect. If a girl wants to act like a ditzy teenager, I will walk away and find myself a real woman.
 

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
658
Reaction score
1
Age
59
Location
Spokane, WA
Good one Caveman.

I would say something like:

"Naw I'm not the jealous type ... just ask any one of my other girlfriends."

or

"I don't have a jealous bone in my body ... does that mean it's a good time to tell you about the girl at work leaving notes on my desk?"
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Caveman
I'd say:

"Hell yea i'm jealous! Didn't he say ANYTHING about MY voice??
This is the perfect thing to say.

Your girl is testing you. If you tell her you dont get jealous, she will set out to try, to proove to herself how much you like her.

If you tell her your Jealous, you will come off as weak.

Cavemans, reply is perfect. Couldnt have thought of anything better myself.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Caveman
I'd say:

"Hell yea i'm jealous! Didn't he say ANYTHING about MY voice??
Def. a good reply. I might have said something like...

"I'm not jealous, you know where the good stuff is"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top