“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

shared saving account with gf????

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
No way you want to do such a thing!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT!:eek: Also, Ill be opening up an account if any of you guys want to deposit money in their, i get all excited when i think about the future of me legally stealing your money. Go ahead and deposit it in ACC# 98324234972134

THANKS!
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
crazy crazy crazy......I think this guy should invest in Danknuggs Financial Products..."We guarantee peace of mind while we rob you blind."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by MetalFortress
I wonder whatever happened to this guy
this dude caved. they have a shared account. he's dumping $$$$ into it. she's yanking it out. his b@lls are gone. he rolled over and died.

he will be back here inside of a year asking "wa happun".
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
was just reading thru the responses. this is about the funniest (sadest) post i've seen in quite a while, especially when loser2 tried to justify it (page 3).

THIS SHOULD GO IN THE BIBLE!!! under the section, What NOT To Do.
 
Top