Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Share your worst simp memory

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age 27 maybe 28 I was seeing this girl for around 6 months..

We was out one night & she happen to mention some dude we bumped into was "quite good looking or cute"

Man I went into a jealous rage.. And came across as a weak insecure puzzy to her.

Few weeks later, surprise surprise she dumped my azz.. I was heart broken over that sloot.

I learned from that mistake.. Now I don't give fuks if a girl said something like that.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age 27 maybe 28 I was seeing this girl for around 6 months..

We was out one night & she happen to mention some dude we bumped into was "quite good looking or cute"

Man I went into a jealous rage.. And came across as a weak insecure puzzy to her.

Few weeks later, surprise surprise she dumped my azz.. I was heart broken over that sloot.

I learned from that mistake.. Now I don't give fuks if a girl said something like that.
Lol, I did this in Mexico. A rich kid from my gf's school put his arm around my gf's waist and kissed her while I was standing next to her. Except his lips connected with my fist. I had to lay low for awhile after, his daddy was someone important.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rich kid from my gf's school put his arm around my gf's waist and kissed her while I was standing next to her. Except his lips connected with my fist.
nothing wrong with this, no one disrespects you

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl I went out with the other night , dropped a few comments about other men. Its amazing how now learning all this, female nature is predictable, it literally arrives right on time.

my old reply would have been a meltdown.

my new reply "glad you recovered,& got your taste back"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let’s share our worst simp moments to show how far we’ve progressed and to help newcomers still trying to find their feet.
I will start.

Aged 18 I was totally in love with this girl. I worshipped the ground she walked on and spent my meagre pocket money spoiling her. I started sensing her pulling back and I compensated by stepping up my romanticism. That actually had the opposite effect and she started flaking and flaking until she just point blank dumped me via email.

Her family owned a shop in town and she regularly helped out in there. I was so heartbroken I went to that shop with a big bouquet of flowers and a fluffy teddy bear. I literally went down on my knees and begged her to take me back, in a shop full of customers, my eyes full of tears. She didnt accept the gifts and just shouted “its over! Go away and leave me alone!”

What the fark was I thinking damn it!
I cringe every time I think about that day and that moment in the shop. WTF
I mean it works in all the movies...that is the sad part. You watch the movies growing up of guys doing this stuff and it working and think that's how it will work in real life. Except ot never does.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl I went out with the other night , dropped a few comments about other men. Its amazing how now learning all this, female nature is predictable, it literally arrives right on time.

my old reply would have been a meltdown.

my new reply "glad you recovered,& got your taste back"
One plate tried this crap with me some years back..

Walking around in our local store picking up some alcohol.. This tallish handsome guy walks past us, she opens up her trap and says,

He was a good looking guy.. I reply back with..

Yeh he was, I should invite him back, so we can both take it in turns on Yeh

She was kinda lost for words & realised that I don't give that much of a fuk about her.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with this, no one disrespects you
She wasn't worth it, I should've walked. This was Mexico, not America. If he was a friend of a narco and not some rich kid, I probably would've been dropped in the ocean..

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In the limit as the cringe factor approaches infinity...

Circa 1997, I was on a date with a HB7.5 bank teller chick. I was nervous af and was quiet during the date because of it.

The following night we were chatting on aol IM on my state of the art 486 pc.

HBBank: Why were you so quiet the other night?

Mike: I don’t know. I guess my mind was preoccupied thinking about how lucky I was to be with you.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl come over from a military college. Follow me ALL THE WAY home for an hour driving in a snow storm. Get naked in my bed... and I went and slept on the couch because I was a virgin and was extremely intimidated by her and also cause I was a white knight. She told everyone how much of a retard I was. That's kind of simp.... all the guys made fun of me for the rest of the semester.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it works in all the movies...that is the sad part. You watch the movies growing up of guys doing this stuff and it working and think that's how it will work in real life. Except ot never does.
Funny you should mention that very valid point, because I lost interest in all romantic movies after that shop tragedy. The illusion the movies had given me about romance was shattered that day. This only goes to show how much power the media and entertainment avenues have in shaping snd influencing how we think and act. Thats why men are being stripped of their masculinity at an alarming pace, because they are bombarded 24-7 by the Pink Narrative across all mediums of public information

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha man 18 is the age of fark ups. A lot of nonsense happens at that age because you are half man, half juvenile, so the brain is confused by the transition. You make childish decisions from inside an inexperienced man’s body. Its a car crash
That's just like being 63!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha man 18 is the age of fark ups. A lot of nonsense happens at that age because you are half man, half juvenile, so the brain is confused by the transition. You make childish decisions from inside an inexperienced man’s body. Its a car crash
More fathers should recognize this and tell their sons, and even their daughters for that matter. It would take the edge off of the pain associated with these blunders.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In the limit as the cringe factor approaches infinity...

Circa 1997, I was on a date with a HB7.5 bank teller chick. I was nervous af and was quiet during the date because of it.

The following night we were chatting on aol IM on my state of the art 486 pc.

HBBank: Why were you so quiet the other night?

Mike: I don’t know. I guess my mind was preoccupied thinking about how lucky I was to be with you.
What did she say when you said that and how did it go from there?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She changed the subject and then it went to fluff talk. Then the convo died down.

Got ghosted about two weeks later.
Haha, sounds about right...sometimes I wish I could go back in time with what I know now and do it all over again...I still have plenty of room for growth but it is still a night and day difference...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl come over from a military college. Follow me ALL THE WAY home for an hour driving in a snow storm. Get naked in my bed... and I went and slept on the couch because I was a virgin and was extremely intimidated by her and also cause I was a white knight. She told everyone how much of a retard I was. That's kind of simp.... all the guys made fun of me for the rest of the semester.
Hahaha fookin hell bro! Damn! Oh man.
We can laugh about it now though.
Everyone worth his salt has had big own goals like this lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I had something similar happen...hot chick who I started to date in my mid 20s. She came over on the 3rd date and we cooked dinner, watched a movie and made out and she ended up spending the night. She was in her bra and panties in my bed and all we did was make out. I went to sleep. Her roommate who was dating my roommate at the time told me the next day "You know Jill appreciated you respecting her but she wouldn't have minded if something happened." Never got another date with her again...she flaked on the next meet up and then ghosted me.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I had something similar happen...hot chick who I started to date in my mid 20s. She came over on the 3rd date and we cooked dinner, watched a movie and made out and she ended up spending the night. She was in her bra and panties in my bed and all we did was make out. I went to sleep. Her roommate who was dating my roommate at the time told me the next day "You know Jill appreciated you respecting her but she wouldn't have minded if something happened." Never got another date with her again...she flaked on the next meet up and then ghosted me.
It’s a video game where you get one life. One mistake and they ghost you.