Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Share your worst simp memory

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got with a partner around 6 years ago, We went toxic due to both our behaviour. and she was a Grade A - A.W

she dumped me and I was devastated, I made the fatal mistake of asking other females how to get her back

they said send her flowers, a poem, and sing her a song. So I covered Boyz II men and sent her flowers.

the Attention wh0re was so good, she posted a pic of the flowers on social media, to get even more attention under the caption "looks like ive got a secret admirer" (and never acknowledged me)

only when I got 3 women on the go after advice from a playa, did she come back
So you got her back getting with 3 other females? Was she better when she came back?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a number in my late teens and early 20's but this one is the best;

Age 19 or 20 and in a LTR with a really hot chick 18 or 19. Really combustible and volatile on-again off-again relationship, which to my undeveloped brain back then probably meant interesting, exciting, etc. Plus as mentioned, she was really cute with a knock out body.

So we get into this huge argument and break up. No contact for a few days. I start feeling bad about it at like midnight. So I drive up to her house where she lived with her mom, about 20 minutes away. A house is being built next door so I grab a few dirt chunks and start lobbing them at her window. After a few, she looks out and sees it's me and comes out, we make up and kiss, all is good again. Just like the movies, right?!

Until…

A couple weeks later, we get into a fight and break up again. Pattern repeats, I start feeling bad and drive up there at like midnight. I grab a few dirt chunks and start lobbing them at her window. The front light goes on and the front door opens. I'm like "Cool, she's coming out and we'll make up." This time it was her mom. I can hear her to this day: "Sally doesn't want to talk to you, Dash! Now go home!" I felt totally dejected and humiliated. Just like Russell Wilson throwing the infamous interception on the one yard line in Super Bowl XLIX to end the game. I hung my head and got in my truck and drove home...defeated.

I honestly can't remember if we got back together after that but she did circle back a couple years later where I screwed her and then wanted nothing more to do with her as I was firmly entrenched in my college f*ck days.

I looked her up a few years ago on Google. Still lives in the same small town, got arrested for buying or selling drugs, spent time in jail, looks horrible. Bullet dodged.

The End.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, here we go..! I had plenty back in my beta days, but this one has got to be the worst:

When I was in college, and despite being a total blue pill beta etc, I managed to get a really cute girlfriend because I was blessed with looks and had other good things going on in my life. She has been one of the hottest girls I have hooked up with, even up to this day, so of course I quickly caught feelings and started being super needy and slowly pushing her away. Next semester she moved abroad for an exchange program, and she kinda broke up with me with the easy excuse of long distance (it was a matter of time anyway).

While she was away I kept sending her needy texts etc while she was probably hooking up with other guys, and I still had hopes of us getting back together. Her responses to me kept getting colder and more distance over time, but I waited.

Finally, as the time for her to come back approached, I asked her if she wanted us to get back together, and she flat out rejected me. I was heartbroken, and responded by saying something along the lines of "I want you to know that I truly loved you. Goodbye X".
CRINGE!!

Luckily the shame of this experience gave me the motivation to get my sh!t rogether!

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something similar happen...hot chick who I started to date in my mid 20s. She came over on the 3rd date and we cooked dinner, watched a movie and made out and she ended up spending the night. She was in her bra and panties in my bed and all we did was make out. I went to sleep. Her roommate who was dating my roommate at the time told me the next day "You know Jill appreciated you respecting her but she wouldn't have minded if something happened." Never got another date with her again...she flaked on the next meet up and then ghosted me.
And yes, I also had something similar :p