Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Share your worst simp memory

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s share our worst simp moments to show how far we’ve progressed and to help newcomers still trying to find their feet.
I will start.

Aged 18 I was totally in love with this girl. I worshipped the ground she walked on and spent my meagre pocket money spoiling her. I started sensing her pulling back and I compensated by stepping up my romanticism. That actually had the opposite effect and she started flaking and flaking until she just point blank dumped me via email.

Her family owned a shop in town and she regularly helped out in there. I was so heartbroken I went to that shop with a big bouquet of flowers and a fluffy teddy bear. I literally went down on my knees and begged her to take me back, in a shop full of customers, my eyes full of tears. She didnt accept the gifts and just shouted “its over! Go away and leave me alone!”

What the fark was I thinking damn it!
I cringe every time I think about that day and that moment in the shop. WTF

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not simping. Simping means giving women money in order to "buy" a microsecond of their attention.

But... I once helped a female friend move cross country. It was stupid but I got a free road trip out of it and got to see parts of the country I'd never seen before. I never spoke to her again after that trip because I realized that the woman I used to like had turned into a fvcking Harpy by feminism.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked up to her, gave her a full-on hug, nuzzled my nose into her neck, and said, in the most pvssy voice imaginable...."I missed youuuuuuu"
If that's your worst beta moment.. that was regular monday in my life 20 years ago. It was a miracle I even got laid in those days.

I have a lot of "beta moments" or "simp moments". I've come a long way baby.

Lemme see.. the absolute worst. I was 25 and met this cute 20 yo blonde who was very, very into me and gave me all the clear signals. I took her to Luxembourg for the weekend (just a 2 hour drive), we slept in the same bed and I... didn't...even... made...a... F-ing... move. No sex, no kissing, no touching. I was such a wimp! Wanna hear something shocking? She decided we should be friends after that weekend. Crazy right? For some strange reasons she wasn't feeling attracted anymore. Blue was my colour. Blue balls. Blue pilled. Blue feelings.....

But in the end these things are what define you as a person and you learn from these. I've come from not touching a girl for an entire weekend to kissing girls within the first hour on the first date.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is Belgium? I spent some time in Prague years back, and it's one of the best times I've ever had. Eastern European women are far superior to American women, in every way.
Czech women are amazing! Way better than Belgian women. There's something in the water over there. Hot women and very easy to talk to. They're very friendly and open to being approached. I don't have this same feeling in other Eastern European countries like Poland, Russia or Romania.

I have a thing for Danish and Swedish girls too. When I was in Copenhagen two years ago I went in overload. Beautiful women everywhere. I went to a McDonald's and thought I entered a Hooters joint. Hot blonde chicks flipping burgers. Frickin' paradise man.

Dutch girls are my favorite though. I speak their language but with a Belgian accent and most Dutch chicks love this :)

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's your worst beta moment.. that was regular monday in my life 20 years ago. It was a miracle I even got laid in those days.

I have a lot of "beta moments" or "simp moments". I've come a long way baby.

Lemme see.. the absolute worst. I was 25 and met this cute 20 yo blonde who was very, very into me and gave me all the clear signals. I took her to Luxembourg for the weekend (just a 2 hour drive), we slept in the same bed and I... didn't...even... made...a... F-ing... move. No sex, no kissing, no touching. I was such a wimp! Wanna hear something shocking? She decided we should be friends after that weekend. Crazy right? For some strange reasons she wasn't feeling attracted anymore. Blue was my colour. Blue balls. Blue pilled. Blue feelings.....

But in the end these things are what define you as a person and you learn from these. I've come from not touching a girl for an entire weekend to kissing girls within the first hour on the first date.
Same bed and not even a move from you?
Hahaha man that was a major fark up haha.
But yeah these howlers are what made us who we are today.
Funny story though lol

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you mean 'biggest Beta moment'.... Mine's quite bad, but I don't mind sharing.

Back in 2014, I met a girl. She spent one weekend at my place, then I spent the next weekend at her place. When I pulled up her place one weekend, she came out in her robe to meet me. I walked up to her, gave her a full-on hug, nuzzled my nose into her neck, and said, in the most pvssy voice imaginable...."I missed youuuuuuu"
Hahaha! I can just picture that moment and that pvssy voice! Hahaha!
Some of these memories just make you cringe today man damn!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, back in 2016 in my oneitis days I was mad in love with one girl. I was almost 18 yo at the moment and I didn't know sh1t about relations.

Some things happened, mostly due to me being beta at the moment and she left me.

I don't know how the fvck did I thought that waiting her in front of her school with a flowers in my hands will bring her back. She was cringe about it but she didn't wanted to shame me and she said she will think about it and at one point she really did gave me a chance but some bullsh1t happened again and that was it, the sh1t was sealed.

Now I laugh my azz about it when I think of it because it's funny story but a learning lesson ofcourse. I learned what to not do ever again.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, back in 2016 in my oneitis days I was mad in love with one girl. I was almost 18 yo at the moment and I didn't know sh1t about relations.

Some things happened, mostly due to me being beta at the moment and she left me.

I don't know how the fvck did I thought that waiting her in front of her school with a flowers in my hands will bring her back. She was cringe about it but she didn't wanted to shame me and she said she will think about it and at one point she really did gave me a chance but some bullsh1t happened again and that was it, the sh1t was sealed.

Now I laugh my azz about it when I think of it because it's funny story but a learning lesson ofcourse. I learned what to not do ever again.
Haha man 18 is the age of fark ups. A lot of nonsense happens at that age because you are half man, half juvenile, so the brain is confused by the transition. You make childish decisions from inside an inexperienced man’s body. Its a car crash

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha man 18 is the age of fark ups. A lot of nonsense happens at that age because you are half man, half juvenile, so the brain is confused by the transition. You make childish decisions from inside an inexperienced man’s body. Its a car crash
Hahah yes man exactly,you do some cringe sh1t but I don't regret honestly, It needed to happened in that age.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school a girl circa 1997 a girl I really liked was talking to me on icq chat and told me how much she was craving Burger King... I borrowed my dads car.. picked her bk up and took it across town to her house . My dad found out and pretty much told me never be a simp... you should have them bring you food.... I was the forbidden from driving his car.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In the 7th grade, I sent flowers to a crush. Didn't get the b itch. However, years later in high school, she was interested; I lost interest, so I hopped away.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school a girl circa 1997 a girl I really liked was talking to me on icq chat and told me how much she was craving Burger King... I borrowed my dads car.. picked her bk up and took it across town to her house . My dad found out and pretty much told me never be a simp... you should have them bring you food.... I was the forbidden from driving his car.
Hahaha man women enjoy power over us from a young age, until we have a light bulb moment and wake up.
Im pleased that your dad took the opportunity to teach you a bit of game there with that wise advice!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with these memories. They are a natural part of human evolution and probably would have resulted in successful offspring if not for rampant feminism. We are stuck in a constant state of "courtship" thanks to women and their inability or refusal to pair bond properly

Simp is a modern word to accommodate for the times and adjust for women's degenerate behaviour

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your dad's a f-ing boss!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College. Pulled a girl home from the club and kissed her. She was from a different university. She would come by my room and visit every couple of nights. Took her out camping overnight and laid her the first time in the back of my truck.

One night about 2 weeks later after we had slept together a couple times she brought some friends over and her friends got in a political argument with my roommate. They all left pissed off because I wouldn't take her side.

The next week during Homecoming she "broke up" with me and returned a pair of earrings I'd given her <cringe>. I called her in tears and don't remember much except I said "But I luuuvvv you....." <cringe><cringe><cringe>

So couple weeks later I met my hot blonde lab partner in the same club and went back to her dorm room. Ended up meeting her dad the next morning when he came to visit her. I passed his muster and ended up marrying her for 20 years (2 years later) .

I often wonder what I would have done differently in those 22 years if I hadn't gotten monogamous right off the bat. I just thought that was how you had "reliable action".

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married my high school sweet heart as soon as we were legal age and she was preggo at 18 after we started dating at 15 and 16..... and stayed there til 2yrs ago after 25yrs together.... glad thats over with. What a fkn gong show....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got with a partner around 6 years ago, We went toxic due to both our behaviour. and she was a Grade A - A.W

she dumped me and I was devastated, I made the fatal mistake of asking other females how to get her back

they said send her flowers, a poem, and sing her a song. So I covered Boyz II men and sent her flowers.

the Attention wh0re was so good, she posted a pic of the flowers on social media, to get even more attention under the caption "looks like ive got a secret admirer" (and never acknowledged me)

only when I got 3 women on the go after advice from a playa, did she come back

TheProspect

Reaction score
Lol about 12 years ago when I was a young teenager in high school, I copied the lyrics of a song (that I never heard of at the time) and handwrote a few lines of it on a piece of paper to read to my crush as a love poem of how beautiful I thought she was ... I wasn’t trying to be funny or corny, I actually was infatuated with her and I thought it would make her like me when she saw how poetic I thought I was

One day at school, during the break between classes I stopped her and told her I got something for her. I then awkwardly pulled the crumbled piece of paper out of my pocket and, in a voice that lacked both testosterone and confidence, mumbled the plagiarized “poem” to her... she laughed and rhetorically asked, “you wrote that?” And in the middle of a busy hallway, I responded in my sincerest voice possible, “yes... for you, I wrote it for you”.... she looked at me like I was fvcked and replied “....that’s a Michael Buble song, my moms obsessed with him”...
... and i immediately felt my face turn red as my dumb a$$ impulsively defended the authenticity of the poem, i tried to convince her it was just a coincidence because I didn’t even know who Michael Buble was.

That was literally the last time I ever talked to that chick. Only lesson I drew from it at the time was I need to find lyrics to songs no one knows lol.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age 16

My parents took me to Egypt to see the pyramids. While there I bought a $5 cartouche made of gold and silver for a girl I liked in highschool. I brought it all the way back to Canada and gave it to her (never spoke to her b4 this). She said "Uh, thanks?" took it and walked away. I went home and my dad had taken his to a jeweler. The jeweler offered him $500 to buy his necklace. When I found out, I asked for it back from the girl, she refused and never spoke to me again. The jocks (she was a cheerleader) teased me when I had to walk through jock hall. Everyone in the school knew.