Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t Tests for Dummies

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t test are passed 100% naturally and failed 50% unnaturally

What I mean by this is that if you really don't care- you can say anything and a female will register your body language, tone, and flat out vibe in that small of a window to get her answer to her subconscious purpose.

If you answer routinely, a female always can tell and the only thing keeping a man at 50% "passing" is the fact that she sees subconsciously you know it's a test...which means you still are in the "game" with her. But still she sexually prefers you 100% naturally not giving af and she also ..like a detective who needs to catch the killer...wants you being a beta male who would build statues of her.

Women want you completely vulnerable and will know when you have lost control. But...they also don't.

That is the red pill

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Nope you are wrong.... allowing a chick to drive you to negative emotion makes you a weak @ss b!tch. If you can't control your emotions around a weaker less intelligence chick.... what are you?
Look dude.. in the real world people have emotions and sometimes show them.

I don't know what cartoon world you live in lol.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look dude.. in the real world people have emotions and sometimes show them.

I don't know what cartoon world you live in lol.
I never said people don't have emotions... please do not put words in my mouth. But only a fool let's a chicks behavior get to a point that they can not control themselves. If you get to a point where you are angry and upset with a chick, then you have already given her too much power.

You speak of cartoons.... what is more cartoonish that a man stomping around like a pi$$ed off animal -- at a creature that is not nearly as strong or smart as he is.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I never said people don't have emotions... please do not put words in my mouth. But only a fool let's a chicks behavior get to a point that they can not control themselves. If you get to a point where you are angry and upset with a chick, then you have already given her too much power.

You speak of cartoons.... what is more cartoonish that a man stomping around like a pi$$ed off animal -- at a creature that is not nearly as strong or smart as he is.
No one said any of that.

I said sometimes women will make you mad. Why is showing anger taboo now? Are we supposed to be afraid of women or what they might think?

Looks like you are the one giving them too much power, not me. I'm just being MYSELF, not some cartoon character that never shows negative emotions lol.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t test are passed 100% naturally and failed 50% unnaturally

What I mean by this is that if you really don't care- you can say anything and a female will register your body language, tone, and flat out vibe in that small of a window to get her answer to her subconscious purpose.

If you answer routinely, a female always can tell and the only thing keeping a man at 50% "passing" is the fact that she sees subconsciously you know it's a test...which means you still are in the "game" with her. But still she sexually prefers you 100% naturally not giving af and she also ..like a detective who needs to catch the killer...wants you being a beta male who would build statues of her.

Women want you completely vulnerable and will know when you have lost control. But...they also don't.

That is the red pill

No one said any of that.

I said sometimes women will make you mad. Why is showing anger taboo now? Are we supposed to be afraid of women or what they might think?

Looks like you are the one giving them too much power, not me. I'm just being MYSELF, not some cartoon character that never shows negative emotions lol.

Every dude I have ever known, has at some point got angry at his chick...

In men especially, anger is a very powerful and natural emotion..

Dude doesn't need to flip the fuk out in a rage.. but constantly botteling it in, cannot be good too..

I get your point, you cannot let a woman so easily rattle your cage..

But come on, every man has his limit... he will need to be assertive at some point or another and speak his fuking mind..

You cannot smile and just brush off serious matters especially disrespect..

The only alternative to not calling her out or getting angry is simply walking away...

How many woman are you going to walk away from? All woman are going to drive you to anger at some point

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said any of that.

You keep putting words in my mouth. Where did I say you need to be afraid of women or what they might think? Where did I say showing anger is 'taboo'?

You put up a strawman then you knock it down. I really don't care what you do... if you believe showing a chick that you are angry with her works for you... you just go ahead and do it. I only share what works for me.

If you let a chick get to you you lose power... if she knows she can knock you off center and get you mad she has learned to push your buttons. She knows you are not going to hit her, you think emotions bother women... you think she give a flying fvck that you are mad? She doesn't care about how you feel, she only cares about how you make her feel, you get angry, she reflects this back to you You have a lot to learn about women my friend.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep putting words in my mouth. Where did I say you need to be afraid of women or what they might think? Where did I say showing anger is 'taboo'?

You put up a strawman then you knock it down. I really don't care what you do... if you believe showing a chick that you are angry with her works for you... you just go ahead and do it. I only share what works for me.

If you let a chick get to you you lose power... if she knows she can knock you off center and get you mad she has learned to push your buttons. She knows you are not going to hit her, you think emotions bother women... you think she give a flying fvck that you are mad? She doesn't care about how you feel, she only cares about how you make her feel, you get angry, she reflects this back to you You have a lot to learn about women my friend.

This part is true... woman simply do NOT give a fuk about your feelings..

You get angry with her, because of her chitty behaviour, she will turn that chit around and simply blame you!

So what is the solution? You carry on putting up with chit, and shrug it off, for the next 10 years you spend with her?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a pretty cheerful person, but have a short fuse. It makes me flip out very fast. I am a large guy and people get scared, including women, but no one screws with me after that and I get to manage/modify people's behaviour with anger. It's a very effective tool if you can control your "outburst". IMHO, if someone tries to push your boundaries or shows disrespect, punish swiftly and harshly. If it's just some woman talking bull... don't react.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This part is true... woman simply do NOT give a fuk about your feelings..

You get angry with her, because of her chitty behaviour, she will turn that chit around and simply blame you!

So what is the solution? You carry on putting up with chit, and shrug it off, for the next 10 years you spend with her?
When chicks start treating you like cr@p and you are in a relationship with her, it means she is losing interest. Now you can get angry and use emotional tactics and get her to hang around, but all that is going to happen is she will cheat on you behind your back or turn into a fat nag.

If you want to keep her then the only thing you can do is walk away from her. If she still likes you, she will get the message and come back, and she will be nicer. If she doesn't you will save yourself a lot of grief and anger by moving on the the next chick.

Either way you win, your girl is nicer or you get yourself a new girl.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If you are a Alpha male, who stands his ground, takes no chit.. tolerates no disrespect... you are bound to LOSE

She will LEAVE you for the hundreds of betas, who she can control.. who will worship her vagina!

We cannot win this battle!
Oh yes we can.

She's already got an alpha she's trying to keep, but he's 100/0 alpha/beta. With that said, she's not looking for an alpha, she's recruiting beta orbiters, fans, emotional tampons, friendzoned guys, tech support, attention providers, etc.

She gets mad because you won't be a beta, so she goes for someone she can control and who will chase her.

How about if she insults us, we tell her she's not remotely attractive or her shirt makes her look fat. Smile, then walk off.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Not sure I agree with these answers. Each response shows a reaction to her test which means she has you emotionally involved. She is baiting you and you are falling for the bait.

I think the best response is to agree and amplify.

"You look like a player."
"OK"

"Buy me a drink"
"Why?"

"I have a boyfriend"
"OK."

"You are short/fat/insult"
No response.

If she asks you to carry something
"Why can't you carry it?"

"How many girls have you slept with?"
"Why?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"No."

"Aw that's sweet"
No response

"Sweetheart"
No response

Grabbing by a guy.
"Get your hands off her."

"Are you trying to be funny?"
No response

"I'm out of your league"

"OK."

"Are you an idiot?"

No response

Only problem, even no response is a response and a reaction.

As much as we're told not to care about getting women AKA outcome independence, we actually care more than we know. Care too much, you're smothering her and turning her off. Don't care at all, she'll call total disinterest and just move on to the next applicant. At least with the latter, she can't keep you around for a beta position i.e. orbiter, fan.

This whole board is not A-list movie stars and NBA players. Women know we care, otherwise we wouldn't be talking to them in the first place. I never met a guy who would rather play Halo all Friday night as opposed to dating a 49ers Cheerleader. Anyone on this board prefer the former of playing Xbox? I hear a unanimous no. Unless someone is actually on the board of creators, desingers, programmers, composers, etc. for producing that game.

The other thing to know is that we're always in competition for any girl. All girls have exes and a high score list. It's always about first place. Question your position in your mind if you get excessive tests. Best believe, you're not in first place if that happens.

Not everything is a test. Some things are just pure insults and disrespect, disinterest on her part. The more you're tested, the less she's interested in you. Think she'd keep giving sh*t tests to Idris Elba or Steph Curry? She wouldn't do it at all because she'd be afraid to scare them off, and they most likely employ a one-strike policy. Unlike most of us, they're visible.

Shouldn't we be the ones testing them? If they insult us, a back-sarcastic remark is in order, and fair game. That's when you tell a woman she's not attractive. How often does a guy say that to a girl? As often as a guy flakes on a girl.

P.S. Flakes aren't tests. They are an indicator that you should delete the number and move on, because she already did! She's wanting you to chase even though she's getting gangbanged by Chad and Tyrone.

We can all say we're the prize, but until women are chasing you, and your ignoring tactic works wonders, and you're constantly coming in first place, you're just deluding yourself.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

I don't care if a woman cares how I feel or not. I'm going to FREELY express myself and my opinions. I'm not going to hold my tongue or hide my emotions because someone has a vagina.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
No one said any of that.

No. But if she can get you emotional by insulting you or not giving you sex or sleeping with another guy, she has done her job.

You cannot get angry or emotional with or about a women. She cannot physically overpower you, so what does she use? Emotions to get her way. And remember, women only care about getting their way, they don't care what's 'right' or what's 'fair' as long as they get their way.

Bro show emotions to coworkers, family, friends. But don't show emotions to the women you have sexual feelings for. She will absolutely DESTROY you.

I don't care if a woman cares how I feel or not. I'm going to FREELY express myself and my opinions. I'm not going to hold my tongue or hide my emotions because someone has a vagina
OK. Just remember society ALWAYS takes the woman's side.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only problem, even no response is a response and a reaction.

As much as we're told not to care about getting women AKA outcome independence, we actually care more than we know. Care too much, you're smothering her and turning her off. Don't care at all, she'll call total disinterest and just move on to the next applicant. At least with the latter, she can't keep you around for a beta position i.e. orbiter, fan.

This whole board is not A-list movie stars and NBA players. Women know we care, otherwise we wouldn't be talking to them in the first place. I never met a guy who would rather play Halo all Friday night as opposed to dating a 49ers Cheerleader. Anyone on this board prefer the former of playing Xbox? I hear a unanimous no. Unless someone is actually on the board of creators, desingers, programmers, composers, etc. for producing that game.

The other thing to know is that we're always in competition for any girl. All girls have exes and a high score list. It's always about first place. Question your position in your mind if you get excessive tests. Best believe, you're not in first place if that happens.

Not everything is a test. Some things are just pure insults and disrespect, disinterest on her part. The more you're tested, the less she's interested in you. Think she'd keep giving sh*t tests to Idris Elba or Steph Curry? She wouldn't do it at all because she'd be afraid to scare them off, and they most likely employ a one-strike policy. Unlike most of us, they're visible.

Shouldn't we be the ones testing them? If they insult us, a back-sarcastic remark is in order, and fair game. That's when you tell a woman she's not attractive. How often does a guy say that to a girl? As often as a guy flakes on a girl.

P.S. Flakes aren't tests. They are an indicator that you should delete the number and move on, because she already did! She's wanting you to chase even though she's getting gangbanged by Chad and Tyrone.

We can all say we're the prize, but until women are chasing you, and your ignoring tactic works wonders, and you're constantly coming in first place, you're just deluding yourself.
This post is what y'all should read and reread because it hits all the right point.

- A girl needs to feel you have high value in terms of looks, money, status and game compared to her and her plethora of orbiters

- Walking away or ignoring works only after the above is satisfied

- Flaking is cue to delete her number and move on

- If you are being excessively tested, either she's got major issues (BPD/ Daddy) or she's not that into you. Both are due to walk away.

Stop deceiving and deluding yourself using her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread got a bit muddled. Every woman throws the odd sh1t test. There's a big difference between that and disrespect. Disrespect is a fireable offence no warnings required. And Soulforge you have to learn to really like your own company. Women and friends come and go. Nothing wrong with enjoying either but if you need them then the Herd has you by the balls.

And this high-status pitch just doesn't explain guys like me we've been Mr average our whole lives and had a string of Pretty Women. Including multiple live ins. You can't tell me I fooled these women for years. So of course status is an important factor but it's not the only Factor.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if a woman cares how I feel or not. I'm going to FREELY express myself and my opinions. I'm not going to hold my tongue or hide my emotions because someone has a vagina.
It's the little dog that runs around barking and angry. The big dog doesn't have to do that... he already knows who is in charge. Do what you want, but when you show that you have lost control of your emotions you look weak. Sorry you don't see this.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It's the little dog that runs around barking and angry. The big dog doesn't have to do that... he already knows who is in charge. Do what you want, but when you show that you have lost control of your emotions you look weak. Sorry you don't see this.
Not talking about losing control. Talking about honesty.

Everyone gets angry. Nothing wrong with letting that be known.

Why are you so concerned with what women think?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
No. But if she can get you emotional by insulting you or not giving you sex or sleeping with another guy, she has done her job.

You cannot get angry or emotional with or about a women. She cannot physically overpower you, so what does she use? Emotions to get her way. And remember, women only care about getting their way, they don't care what's 'right' or what's 'fair' as long as they get their way.

Bro show emotions to coworkers, family, friends. But don't show emotions to the women you have sexual feelings for. She will absolutely DESTROY you.

OK. Just remember society ALWAYS takes the woman's side.
This is not realistic.

Everyone gets angry and its a part of normal human interaction. Turning into a robot or a cartoon character just because you're dealing with someone who you are having sex with is giving that person too much power over your behavior lol. Don't you get it?

Do you guys hear yourselves? You are saying DON'T BE YOURSELF around women you want to date or f*ck. That is absurd. I didn't work hard to become a high VALUE man so that I still have to put on some corny act whenever I'm with a woman.

A woman has never destroyed me and I've shown emotions around many woman. A woman can only destroy you if you allow her to control your life in some way (like changing who you are around her aka not showing emotions lol)

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Urbanyst
I've been where you are, and I completely understand your assumptions and mindset.

Your assumptions are false and based on the opinion that everyone thinks the way you do.

I am a survivor of this false belief system. I have ASPD, I assumed nobody has the whole spectrum of emotions and stay detached like myself.

Funny that I got my azz handed to me because I made assumptions by projecting myself and my state on how others are.

You are a good guy but unwilling to adapt. Stay open and you'll find your path. Hope to hear from you again and get some great bits of wisdom you sometimes produce.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you are pissed off with your chick.

Sometimes your chick is pissed off with you.

Life is not all "shyt tests".