Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t Tests for Dummies

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMG_0471.JPG

What are sh!t tests?

Everybody lies.

A woman's value primarily revolves around her appearance, fertility, body proportions and symmetry. They still work hard to lie through makeup and body modifications.

Similarly a man might lie about his skills, money, lifestyle and place in social hierarchy.

Sh!t tests are used to measure a person's sense of self control and composure.

They can be questions, accusations, provocations and psychological tactics to induce a sense of reaction which has the propensity to reveal truths about himself and his true behaviour.

Sh!t tests are used to determine your frame.

If you show weakness, get offended, doubt yourself, get upset or even qualify yourself, you've failed the test.

If you seem unfazed, keep composure, assert your boundaries you've passed the test.

A good example of this is agree and amplify.
A person with high social acumen will not take psychological verbal attacks personally and make a joke out of them.

Mentally violent people quickly find flaws in the person attacking them and associate the **** tests to the flaw of the original tester.

We call that a pressure flip.

Examples of passing common sh!t tests

"You look like a player."
Maybe, come find out
Thank you

"Buy me a drink"
No, you buy me a drink

"I have a boyfriend"
He can join us

"You are short/fat/insult"
Yeah, I'm a midget even in heels.
Yeah, roads break when I walk.
That's not what your mom said last night
Stay classy, champ.

If she asks you to carry something
I think you've confused me with every guy you know.

"How many girls have you slept with?"
Pick a number, any number
Today? Not many

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
She told me not to tell, so no?

"Aw that's sweet"
Don't get used to it.

"Sweetheart"
Sugar tits.

Grabbing by a guy.
Hey, no touching, admire from a distance.

"Are you trying to be funny?"
You need to lighten up

"I'm out of your league"

"The league of hot girls?"

"Are you an idiot?"
Sorry, I'm not your type.

Pointers on handling **** tests.

Naturally seeming unfazed and outcome independent despite your contempt of that **** test is the right way to handle things.

When people test you and its a lose- lose, its best to ignore.

Sometimes the best way to win is by not playing and save your precious time from a battle of wits which won't lead to any benefit.
Keep ego in check and learn to walk away.

When someone tries to provoke your ego, question yourself "Is there a way this could be beneficial to me?"

Never explain yourself to anyone, it's only going to justify your low status.

Ignoring is a great option once you've established dominance in a social interaction but not when you haven't.

Realise if someone is happy and likes themselves they will never be mean for no reason.

If a woman continues testing you mercilessly and doesn't seem to stop, that's a red flag for daddy issues or BPD or major issues.

Ignoring, using humour and calling her out in a non confrontational way are the go to methods for handling tests.

Acquire self discipline for your looks, money and game.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes struggle with chit tests...

A chit test can sometimes come across as disrespect..

In one hand SS promotes never tolerate disrespect and CALL HER out on it..

On the other hand we are taught do no REACT its a **** test.. but what if it's actually disrespect?

And we do not react.. this then confirms to her, that you are willing to put up with being talked to or treated like ****!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I sometimes struggle with chit tests...

A chit test can sometimes come across as disrespect..

In one hand SS promotes never tolerate disrespect and CALL HER out on it..

On the other hand we are taught do no REACT its a **** test.. but what if it's actually disrespect?!
One member recently pointed out that calling her out lowers attraction. This is true, but not calling her out lowers her respect for you (the foundation of her attraction), so it's a lose/lose situation when she tests you. This is why when you get too many tests the relationship breaks down, even if you do everything right. Sometimes they over test you to get rid of you because they have someone else lined up. In that case, the best you can do is walk away. Someday she might come back and if that happens, she will respect you more and maybe miss you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One member recently pointed out that calling her out lowers attraction. This is true, but not calling her out lowers her respect for you (the foundation of her attraction), so it's a lose/lose situation when she tests you. This is why when you get too many tests the relationship breaks down, even if you do everything right. Sometimes they over test you to get rid of you because they have someone else lined up. In that case, the best you can do is walk away. Someday she might come back and if that happens, she will respect you more and maybe miss you.

But if she really did come back.. Why would you entertain the idea of taking her back..

What if the chit testing starts all over again.. rinse and repeat..

I still believe calling her out, with little emotion, is the best option... She will either get into line, or she will react in a negative way.. If she reacts negative, you dump or walk away..

By saying nothing, she will gradually increase the disrespect.. and it will become a longer and more drawn out processes untill she will lose RESPECT and dump your weak ass anyway

Is it not better to nip in the bud? Than go through a year of drama, disrespect and then eventually get dumped??

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the 6 rules of success.

However, I didn't bust my ass the become a high VALUE man just to get sh*t tested like a low value man. Which is why my patience for women's fraudulent behavior has worn thin.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do this to feel you out... it's always best when you first meet a woman you are interested in is to be fun and joke around with them. More advice.... never take serious anything a chick says... insult or otherwise. Pay attention to what she does. If she is standing there talking to you, she is interested. Play with her joke around... sh!t test or not just be fun and playful.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women do this to feel you out... it's always best when you first meet a woman you are interested in is to be fun and joke around with them. More advice.... never take serious anything a chick says... insult or otherwise. Pay attention to what she does. If she is standing there talking to you, she is interested. Play with her joke around... sh!t test or not just be fun and playful.
Being fun and playful only takes you so far. Women will not stop sh*t testing you until you show some kind of negative emotion or drop the playfulness.

Playfulness is a gift you give to women who show you respect. Not women who sh*t test you constantly.

What works best is to be balanced. Not too much of a clown (insecure), but not too much of a stick in the mud either (bitter).

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being fun and playful only takes you so far. Women will not stop sh*t testing you until you show some kind of negative emotion or drop the playfulness.

Playfulness is a gift you give to women who show you respect. Not women who sh*t test you constantly.

What works best is to be balanced. Not too much of a clown (insecure), but not too much of a stick in the mud either (bitter).
If she doesn't start playing and having fun... keeps insulting you... then walk away. Really this isn't hard. At some point if she doesn't stop 'sh!t tests' then she isn't any fun. Women who are not fun get ignored. Showing any negative emotion is just pointless and stupid. Just smile and walk away.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
But if she really did come back.. Why would you entertain the idea of taking her back.
As a general rule, you don't. However, if you have been improving for a few months, and she misses you, and is willing to work to get you back, and you ended on good terms, you can start over from scratch on new terms.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed. Never be afraid to let your masculine energy come through. It's depends on the severity of the sh*t test, but if it involves disrespect, I DO call them out and FIRMLY (not mean, hostile, or overly-emotional) tell them I don't care for their behavior followed by a stern stare for about 3 seconds. Then I tell them to come on or continue with whatever we were doing and I don't bring it up again. Ironically, the litmus test is the good ones will drop it and continue with the activity, the bad ones will continue pushing, pressing, or flat out walk out because they feel they are no longer in control of the interaction. Despite attraction for you and the genetic draw to masculine traits, some will end it or leave after you call them out. They would sooner just win the battle and hop to another orbiter who's easier to manage and control.

I can't believe women who settle for betas are ever truly satisfied, consciously or subconsciously, with a wimpy male they can control even though MANY HB8-9+'s go this route. Thoughts?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She seeks out that guy who she can get to spend Saturday at her sister's ghetto apartment.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always struggle with chit tests... comebacks....

Some could be negs as well...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a cancer and wear my heart on my sleeves, i've been known to break womens spirits when they chit test me, best be careful this crab spits venom

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Being afraid to show negative emotions around women is gay.

So is smiling all the time lol.
Nope you are wrong.... allowing a chick to drive you to negative emotion makes you a weak @ss b!tch. If you can't control your emotions around a weaker less intelligence chick.... what are you?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope you are wrong.... allowing a chick to drive you to negative emotion makes you a weak @ss b!tch. If you can't control your emotions around a weaker less intelligence chick.... what are you?
So you have been in a relationship for 1 year, you are living together..

She disrespects you in front of your friends and family..

You smile, giggle, joke... then walk away...

Then what? Dump her... walk away, never look back..

Better still, stay with her... she disrespects you again..smile, joke, walk away again!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Never be afraid to let your masculine energy come through. It's depends on the severity of the sh*t test, but if it involves disrespect, I DO call them out and FIRMLY (not mean, hostile, or overly-emotional) tell them I don't care for their behavior followed by a stern stare for about 3 seconds. Then I tell them to come on or continue with whatever we were doing and I don't bring it up again. Ironically, the litmus test is the good ones will drop it and continue with the activity, the bad ones will continue pushing, pressing, or flat out walk out because they feel they are no longer in control of the interaction. Despite attraction for you and the genetic draw to masculine traits, some will end it or leave after you call them out. They would sooner just win the battle and hop to another orbiter who's easier to manage and control.

I can't believe women who settle for betas are ever truly satisfied, consciously or subconsciously, with a wimpy male they can control even though MANY HB8-9+'s go this route. Thoughts?

If you are a Alpha male, who stands his ground, takes no chit.. tolerates no disrespect... you are bound to LOSE

She will LEAVE you for the hundreds of betas, who she can control.. who will worship her vagina!

We cannot win this battle!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have been in a relationship for 1 year, you are living together..

She disrespects you in front of your friends and family..

You smile, giggle, joke... then walk away...

Then what? Dump her... walk away, never look back..

Better still, stay with her... she disrespects you again..smile, joke, walk away again!
I don't do relationships. Nor do I giggle. But I will smile and walk away and never look back. What possible good would getting angry do? It makes no difference and all that it does is signal to the chick that you care at some level. I would never give them the satisfaction.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a Alpha male, who stands his ground, takes no chit.. tolerates no disrespect... you are bound to LOSE

She will LEAVE you for the hundreds of betas, who she can control.. who will worship her vagina!

We cannot win this battle!
We must endure this or we become Gamma Males (aka Omega).

The bright spot: if you convey the pain of the anti-Gamma male in your eyes the next time you meet a woman, you will score.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Examples of passing common sh!t tests

Maybe, come find out
Thank you

"Buy me a drink"
No, you buy me a drink

"I have a boyfriend"
He can join us

Yeah, I'm a midget even in heels.
Yeah, roads break when I walk.
That's not what your mom said last night
Stay classy, champ.

I think you've confused me with every guy you know.

Pick a number, any number
Today? Not many

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
She told me not to tell, so no?

"Aw that's sweet"
Don't get used to it.

"Sweetheart"
Sugar tits.

Grabbing by a guy.
Hey, no touching, admire from a distance.

"Are you trying to be funny?"
You need to lighten up

"I'm out of your league"

"The league of hot girls?"

"Are you an idiot?"
Sorry, I'm not your type.
Not sure I agree with these answers. Each response shows a reaction to her test which means she has you emotionally involved. She is baiting you and you are falling for the bait.

I think the best response is to agree and amplify.

"OK"

"Buy me a drink"
"Why?"

"I have a boyfriend"
"OK."

No response.

"Why can't you carry it?"

"Why?"