Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t Testing

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m writing this from experience and observations for my own sake, for clarification.

Women feel more confident with you when you pass their sh!t tests. In a woman’s shoes, they have to be very selective and have a deep seated fear of making the wrong choice. That’s why they test you. Women only sh!t test if she is interested in you. If a woman is not interested in you, she’s not sh!t testing you, she’s disrespecting you.

Women like to see you fail her sh!t tests for her ego sake, but she needs you to pass them it to get turned on. She sh!t tests at her ‘level,’ passing them means you are above her, failing means you are below her. Women like sh!t testing, regardless if you pass or fail; you pass she’s turned on, you fail she feels superior to you. The only time she doesn’t like you failing a sh!t test is when she has invested in you already, because then she feels led on.

Since testing is mostly a win win scenario for women, they test often. It is in women’s nature to see how far they can go with their bs. Women do not respect men who give in to their bs, that’s why having a high amount of self-respect and living a life worthy of respect is so important, this is your so called ‘frame.’

Women have been allowed to feel superior because the vast majority of men these days are soft. Stress, pain, and frustration are needed to build a character worthy of self-respect, yet life is so easy now that a man can go through life without having such a character. What’s worse, is that beta males are so sex deprived that women know that the beta males really want to have sex with them; on the forum we know this as one of the causes of simping. Women get to feel validated with little effort.

The solution:

Don’t let women make the rules. If she does, break them.

Recognize that modern women lie constantly.

Don’t let her feel validated unless she actually deserves it, that often means banging them first. That also means not being an orbiter or chasing her in any way. If she's taking hours to reply then next her, she has low interest in you.

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the player handbook by rollo tomassi, in ther he stated 2 kinds of **** test,
1. Congruence **** tes
2. Passive **** test

i guess yours are the passive one

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the player handbook by rollo tomassi, in ther he stated 2 kinds of **** test,
1. Congruence **** tes
2. Passive **** test

Never heard of it but that sounds interesting.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and most of the time, women sh!t test you subconsciously, meaning they don't even know they are sh!t testing you, they just do.
Agree. Additionally, many people, men and women alike have a taste for mean jokes. You also will come to find you "accidentally" **** test girls by saying something casually and suddenly getting an unexpectedly emotional reaction.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Congruence **** tes
2. Passive **** test

Just went to buy the audible version, can't wait to listen to it :cool:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Congruence **** tes
2. Passive **** test

I'm half way through the audible version.