"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sexy As Hell.. But Damaged Broken Woman!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Okay so you meet a chick who is the hottest thing you ever banged.. I mean the figure of PERFECTION.

The best sex you EVER had.. But.. She is damaged goods.. broken!

Do you keep smashing that azz.. Or bang a few times and run?


Whats the official sloot/Hoe time line? I am 5 weeks into this one and she has started with the love bombing!

What's the maximum time frame you should bang a hoe for?

Remember dudes fall in love with sloots on a daily basis.. So what's the average time frame to drop that sloot?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,123
Okay so you meet a chick who is the hottest thing you ever banged.. I mean the figure of PERFECTION.

The best sex you EVER had.. But.. She is damaged goods.. broken!

Do you keep smashing that azz.. Or bang a few times and run?


Whats the official sloot/Hoe time line? I am 5 weeks into this one and she has started with the love bombing!

What's the maximum time frame you should bang a hoe for?

Remember dudes fall in love with sloots on a daily basis.. So what's the average time frame to drop that sloot?
If you think you can not fall hard for her then keep banging away.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
So what's the average time frame to drop that sloot?
Average? Probably way longer than any of us would like to hear.

Personally? As soon as her true nature is revealed to me, which is most likely within one or two dates. I find sanity more attractive than the physical aspects like looks and sex. A crazy woman doesn't deserve my attention, I'd rather be one of the guys who are out of her league, save myself the b!tching and punish her disgusting behavior by being unattainable. She can lovebomb all she wants and she will lose, because I know it's not real love and I don't entertain selfish b!tches.

You fvck trash, what does that make you?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Have you ever asked yourself WHY narcissistic women gravitate towards you? This woman is showing all the signs of a narcissist. Again. Haven’t you been noticing that you’re attracting these types somehow? They’re dangerous. Like seriously dangerous.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Average? Probably way longer than any of us would like to hear.

Personally? As soon as her true nature is revealed to me, which is most likely within one or two dates. I find sanity more attractive than the physical aspects like looks and sex. A crazy woman doesn't deserve my attention, I'd rather be one of the guys who are out of her league, save myself the b!tching and punish her disgusting behavior by being unattainable. She can lovebomb all she wants and she will lose, because I know it's not real love and I don't entertain selfish b!tches.

You fvck trash, what does that make you?
How do you validate selfishness? What other traits do you screen for and wont let pass thru?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
If she's already dropping the "L" word, you could be in too deep already.
What is it with the crazy ones? They always seem to be the best in bed.
My advice is ... if you are prolonging things (so she can reach the big O) this is the time to switch things into all about you. Leave her unsatisfied. Each "crazy" has their own crazy level and you never know what it is until it's too late. Personally, I've been stalked (not dangerously) four times (well, four that I know of) . If she can be the one that can believe that she rejected you, it will make life a lot less complicated.

It could be that she'll be cool with things. You never know. And again, it's one of those things you never find out until ....

Good luck.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Guys keep in mind, these chicks don't Always display crazy behaviour... Maybe not till months or even a YEAR down the line


But, you know she is damaged due to her promiscuous background or dubious history.. An army of male friends etc..

I give them ALL an 8 week time line... So I have literally 3 weeks of smashing left, then I will be nexting her.

I think it's important to set a time frame, as you cannot keep banging these chicks endlessly.. Over time ONE of you will get attached.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Have you ever asked yourself WHY narcissistic women gravitate towards you? This woman is showing all the signs of a narcissist. Again. Haven’t you been noticing that you’re attracting these types somehow? They’re dangerous. Like seriously dangerous.
I am not seeing any narcissist behaviour in her.. However she does have an attention hoe background.. But don't MOST woman.

That being said.. You make a valid point.. These broken woman are dangerous to us guys.

However they are crazy hot in that bedroom.. Personally I think the best way to deal with situations like this is an EXIT strategy.

8 week rule.. Then Next
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Average? Probably way longer than any of us would like to hear.

Personally? As soon as her true nature is revealed to me, which is most likely within one or two dates. I find sanity more attractive than the physical aspects like looks and sex. A crazy woman doesn't deserve my attention, I'd rather be one of the guys who are out of her league, save myself the b!tching and punish her disgusting behavior by being unattainable. She can lovebomb all she wants and she will lose, because I know it's not real love and I don't entertain selfish b!tches.

You fvck trash, what does that make you?
How would do you define crazy after a couple of dates?

No daddy in the picture = Crazy
Drugs Use = Crazy
Single Mom = Crazy

Most times crazy doesn't rear it's head months or years down the line.

All you can do is vet her for red flags and put her into two categories.

01. Possible LTR material
02. FWB casual on a temp basis
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
How do you validate selfishness? What other traits do you screen for and wont let pass thru?
That would be a very long post to adequately answer those questions, maybe another day.

How would do you define crazy after a couple of dates?

No daddy in the picture = Crazy
Drugs Use = Crazy
Single Mom = Crazy
Those are all superficial judgements, I'm willing to give those categories a chance, if they are crazy I'll find out soon enough. I know from experience the behavioral patterns and how crazy women vs level headed women act very early. That and I'll start poking from the first moment to see if there's craziness to trigger.

Most times crazy doesn't rear it's head months or years down the line.
And most of the poor suckers who end up in this situation were either blind or ignorant or both. It almost always turns out there ARE things that could have identified it early, they just didn't know to look for it or blew it off as no big deal.

All you can do is vet her for red flags and put her into two categories.

01. Possible LTR material
02. FWB casual on a temp basis
I have 3 categories. I have the same two that you have and third one being "nope".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
if shes hot and great in the sack you bang that til you absolutely have to let her go or you get bored with her.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I'd bang her til I got bored with her (its always just a matter of time) or something better came along.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
if shes hot and great in the sack you bang that til you absolutely have to let her go or you get bored with her.

I think there is some risk to this.. I have known many guys who got attached and developed feelings for these sloots.

They are usually EXPERTS in love bombing and manipulation.. Even the most Alpha can fall for them.

I think it's best to have a timeline to EJECT
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I'd bang her til I got bored with her (its always just a matter of time) or something better came along.
this

Bang her often and you will enventualy get bored easy to not get attach then
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
One thing about narc i will notice them instantly, like few minutes in meeting.. Like @Serenity i put out value on my sanity and emotional health skyhigh, i would then poof gone..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
But hey, if you enjoy banging empty vessels that don’t love themselves, then keep at it
i'll bang a hot empty vessel all night long. It's the hot ones I could fall in love with that scare the crap out of me, those are the dangerous ones. Course then again, are you looking to get married or just get laid? My marrying days are OVER with.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
i'll bang a hot empty vessel all night long. It's the hot ones I could fall in love with that scare the crap out of me, those are the dangerous ones. Course then again, are you looking to get married or just get laid? My marrying days are OVER with.
Exactly my point.. Keep banging away is easier said than done.

When she is hot and a monster in the bedroom, it's easy to fall for a chick like that.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I don't get it. She's the hottest you've ever been with and the sex is the best ever, so you obviously enjoy having sex with the hottest woman you've ever been with despite her craziness which would be a dealbreaker for some, for some not.
Don't let FEAR control you, fear of 'falling in love', you keep enjoying her as long as it's fun. Simple.

If i have delicious pancakes in front of my eyes i eat it with joy until i had enough. Then i stop eating and leave the table. I'm not afraid that if i sit at the table long enough i get so attached to the pancakes that i will be sitting crying at the table when i get thrown out of the restaurant and they start to haunt my dreams. It's about the same question. Don't make it complicated.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top