Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexy As Hell.. But Damaged Broken Woman!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so you meet a chick who is the hottest thing you ever banged.. I mean the figure of PERFECTION.

The best sex you EVER had.. But.. She is damaged goods.. broken!

Do you keep smashing that azz.. Or bang a few times and run?

Whats the official sloot/Hoe time line? I am 5 weeks into this one and she has started with the love bombing!

What's the maximum time frame you should bang a hoe for?

Remember dudes fall in love with sloots on a daily basis.. So what's the average time frame to drop that sloot?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Okay so you meet a chick who is the hottest thing you ever banged.. I mean the figure of PERFECTION.

The best sex you EVER had.. But.. She is damaged goods.. broken!

Do you keep smashing that azz.. Or bang a few times and run?

Whats the official sloot/Hoe time line? I am 5 weeks into this one and she has started with the love bombing!

What's the maximum time frame you should bang a hoe for?

Remember dudes fall in love with sloots on a daily basis.. So what's the average time frame to drop that sloot?
If you think you can not fall hard for her then keep banging away.

Serenity

Reaction score
So what's the average time frame to drop that sloot?
Average? Probably way longer than any of us would like to hear.

Personally? As soon as her true nature is revealed to me, which is most likely within one or two dates. I find sanity more attractive than the physical aspects like looks and sex. A crazy woman doesn't deserve my attention, I'd rather be one of the guys who are out of her league, save myself the b!tching and punish her disgusting behavior by being unattainable. She can lovebomb all she wants and she will lose, because I know it's not real love and I don't entertain selfish b!tches.

You fvck trash, what does that make you?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever asked yourself WHY narcissistic women gravitate towards you? This woman is showing all the signs of a narcissist. Again. Haven’t you been noticing that you’re attracting these types somehow? They’re dangerous. Like seriously dangerous.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Personally? As soon as her true nature is revealed to me, which is most likely within one or two dates. I find sanity more attractive than the physical aspects like looks and sex. A crazy woman doesn't deserve my attention, I'd rather be one of the guys who are out of her league, save myself the b!tching and punish her disgusting behavior by being unattainable. She can lovebomb all she wants and she will lose, because I know it's not real love and I don't entertain selfish b!tches.

How do you validate selfishness? What other traits do you screen for and wont let pass thru?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's already dropping the "L" word, you could be in too deep already.
What is it with the crazy ones? They always seem to be the best in bed.
My advice is ... if you are prolonging things (so she can reach the big O) this is the time to switch things into all about you. Leave her unsatisfied. Each "crazy" has their own crazy level and you never know what it is until it's too late. Personally, I've been stalked (not dangerously) four times (well, four that I know of) . If she can be the one that can believe that she rejected you, it will make life a lot less complicated.

It could be that she'll be cool with things. You never know. And again, it's one of those things you never find out until ....

Good luck.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys keep in mind, these chicks don't Always display crazy behaviour... Maybe not till months or even a YEAR down the line

But, you know she is damaged due to her promiscuous background or dubious history.. An army of male friends etc..

I give them ALL an 8 week time line... So I have literally 3 weeks of smashing left, then I will be nexting her.

I think it's important to set a time frame, as you cannot keep banging these chicks endlessly.. Over time ONE of you will get attached.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever asked yourself WHY narcissistic women gravitate towards you? This woman is showing all the signs of a narcissist. Again. Haven’t you been noticing that you’re attracting these types somehow? They’re dangerous. Like seriously dangerous.
I am not seeing any narcissist behaviour in her.. However she does have an attention hoe background.. But don't MOST woman.

That being said.. You make a valid point.. These broken woman are dangerous to us guys.

However they are crazy hot in that bedroom.. Personally I think the best way to deal with situations like this is an EXIT strategy.

8 week rule.. Then Next

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How would do you define crazy after a couple of dates?

No daddy in the picture = Crazy
Drugs Use = Crazy
Single Mom = Crazy

Most times crazy doesn't rear it's head months or years down the line.

All you can do is vet her for red flags and put her into two categories.

01. Possible LTR material
02. FWB casual on a temp basis

Serenity

Reaction score
How do you validate selfishness? What other traits do you screen for and wont let pass thru?
That would be a very long post to adequately answer those questions, maybe another day.

How would do you define crazy after a couple of dates?

No daddy in the picture = Crazy
Drugs Use = Crazy
Single Mom = Crazy
Those are all superficial judgements, I'm willing to give those categories a chance, if they are crazy I'll find out soon enough. I know from experience the behavioral patterns and how crazy women vs level headed women act very early. That and I'll start poking from the first moment to see if there's craziness to trigger.

Most times crazy doesn't rear it's head months or years down the line.
And most of the poor suckers who end up in this situation were either blind or ignorant or both. It almost always turns out there ARE things that could have identified it early, they just didn't know to look for it or blew it off as no big deal.

All you can do is vet her for red flags and put her into two categories.

01. Possible LTR material
02. FWB casual on a temp basis
I have 3 categories. I have the same two that you have and third one being "nope".

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes hot and great in the sack you bang that til you absolutely have to let her go or you get bored with her.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bang her til I got bored with her (its always just a matter of time) or something better came along.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes hot and great in the sack you bang that til you absolutely have to let her go or you get bored with her.

I think there is some risk to this.. I have known many guys who got attached and developed feelings for these sloots.

They are usually EXPERTS in love bombing and manipulation.. Even the most Alpha can fall for them.

I think it's best to have a timeline to EJECT

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bang her til I got bored with her (its always just a matter of time) or something better came along.
this

Bang her often and you will enventualy get bored easy to not get attach then

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing about narc i will notice them instantly, like few minutes in meeting.. Like @Serenity i put out value on my sanity and emotional health skyhigh, i would then poof gone..

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But hey, if you enjoy banging empty vessels that don’t love themselves, then keep at it
i'll bang a hot empty vessel all night long. It's the hot ones I could fall in love with that scare the crap out of me, those are the dangerous ones. Course then again, are you looking to get married or just get laid? My marrying days are OVER with.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll bang a hot empty vessel all night long. It's the hot ones I could fall in love with that scare the crap out of me, those are the dangerous ones. Course then again, are you looking to get married or just get laid? My marrying days are OVER with.
Exactly my point.. Keep banging away is easier said than done.

When she is hot and a monster in the bedroom, it's easy to fall for a chick like that.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it. She's the hottest you've ever been with and the sex is the best ever, so you obviously enjoy having sex with the hottest woman you've ever been with despite her craziness which would be a dealbreaker for some, for some not.
Don't let FEAR control you, fear of 'falling in love', you keep enjoying her as long as it's fun. Simple.

If i have delicious pancakes in front of my eyes i eat it with joy until i had enough. Then i stop eating and leave the table. I'm not afraid that if i sit at the table long enough i get so attached to the pancakes that i will be sitting crying at the table when i get thrown out of the restaurant and they start to haunt my dreams. It's about the same question. Don't make it complicated.

Last edited: