Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex with me or she goes with her girl friends

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been on 8 dates with this 21 years old girl. We've had sex on the last date because of logistics.

Well, she seems pretty into me. She texts me everyday, she seems super excited everytime we meet, and we always have a lot of fun together.

Anyway...tonight (Thursday) she texted me and I told her that we could go to grab a drink next Saturday and she said:
her: well, I may be going to X place (new club) with Mary and Shana (two of her female friends) but I am not sure, let me ask them tomorrow ok?
me: we'll talk tomorrow
her: ok, have a good night handsome :****
me: good night :*

I am not sure how to interpret this. The thing is that we can only fvck on the weekends, late at night when my dad is asleep. There is no other way, and this is how we did it the last and only time we've fvcked, I mean, last weekend.
I can 'understand' that she has plans with her female friends, but...
does she prefer to go out with her girl friends instead of going out with me and having sex? what?

Now, if she texts me tomorrow and tells me that she is not hanging out with her female friends because they are not going out or something, I wont feel happy because it seems like I am option B, and there is no way I am option B.
I actually want her to chose me instead of going out with them, but maybe I am being too selfish here?

Thoughts?

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My initial thoughts? Her interest level is lower than yours. Remember, a woman who wants to be with you wont confuse you. You're confused by virtue of asking this question on the forum. Instead of her replying "Yes definitely, let's grab drinks and then maybe later..... *wink*", she gave you the reply you posted. At this point my suggestion is let her initiate contact again, and if she does, gauge her interest by setting up another date and take it from there.

If she doesn't get back to you, dont beat yourself up too much. Girls at this age are actively riding the carousel.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a motel room

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My initial thoughts? Her interest level is lower than yours. Remember, a woman who wants to be with you wont confuse you. You're confused by virtue of asking this question on the forum. Instead of her replying "Yes definitely, let's grab drinks and then maybe later..... *wink*", she gave you the reply you posted. At this point my suggestion is let her initiate contact again, and if she does, gauge her interest by setting up another date and take it from there.

If she doesn't get back to you, dont beat yourself up too much. Girls at this age are actively riding the carousel.
Case closed.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I am a bit confused now, I was not expeting this answer. I actually expected an enthusiastic yes.
Besides, she could have told me she's free on Friday or something, or she could have told me to come along since these girl friends of hers I know them too...weird.

Well, I've made up my mind and if she texts me telling me that they are not going out so she's free, I am not meeting up with her.

However, if she tells me to see me today Friday instead, or that she would like me to join them to go to that place, I will agree.

-- Second option my ass.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dude shes gonna be at the club looking for c0cks with her 2 sloot friends no doubt. tough truth here bro but altho she has a liking for you, it will not stop her from grinding on copious amounts of penises in the club. shes looking to find a dude who has his own place (serious) because all this teenager sneaking around your dad late at night gets old. u need your own bachelor pad bro.

if i were u id go to the club with bros and grind on some asss!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I agree about the thing that she's looking for a guy with his own place.
She may not like to sneak around my parents house but I cant afford an apartment at the moment, so she can go fvck herself if she dislikes it.

Anyway this is something I've been thinking about lately. Now that I am 30, I think it is a turn off for many girls that I dont have my own place, so its difficult to have sex.

Should I keep living at my parents house for a year or two so I can save more money (I have little at the moment), and keep having little sex because I dont have my own place, or should I rent so I have a place to have sex but then I cant save much money?

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I agree about the thing that she's looking for a guy with his own place.
She may not like to sneak around my parents house but I cant afford an apartment at the moment, so she can go fvck herself if she dislikes it.

Anyway this is something I've been thinking about lately. Now that I am 30, I think it is a turn off for many girls that I dont have my own place, so its difficult to have sex.
You are 30. Make getting your life in order and getting your own place your priority. Take most if not all your focus off women for a while. You have more important things to do with your time, energy and money. Get a second job for a while if you need to.

Coming onto a forum and acting butt hurt because of it, let alone actually expecting the woman you are hoping to seduce, at 30, and have sex with, doesn't on her own consider and plan her life according to the only option, in your mind, ...for you, to seduce her, is limited to your parent's house, late at night while your parents are asleep, and only on a weekend... is ridiculous. Wake up!

What woman wants to be seduced by a 30 year old man living at his parents, and who believes his only/primary option is to sneak around and have sex in their home? A man who won't even spring for a motel to have privacy and be with her freely? Get real. Wake up! Get your priorities and life sorted out. Acting butt hurt isn't going to get you the life or women you want.

Choose to grow up. Take responsibility for yourself and your life. Take the necessary action. You can whine like a boy or choose to become a man. Have some self respect. Chose to become a man.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it easy, I am not butthurt. I was only explaining my situation.

Ive been focusing on my career for half a year now because I had pretty bad luck in the past.
Because of focusing on my career, I've been meeting very little women in the last few months, because as you said, my career/money/status is my priority now, but here in my country things are a total disaster, so its very difficult to land a good stable job.

Yes, bringing girls back to my parents house is lame, but it is how it is. I could get a hotel room or something, but considering I've just fvcked this girl one time...maybe for the second or third time I will do it.

The last few chicks I've banged they all had either their own place, or some place where we could fvck, but not this one.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 dates and finally sex? 8 dates that's like 2 months, she would be bringing you around friends. She's hot and cold, back off

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been twice a week, in other words, its been a month.
We could have had sex on date four but there was no damn place available...so I took her home when I had the house available.
She told me after date four that I should get a plain ticket for my parents so we have the house jur for us. And she also explained to me that her family is always at home, so it is unlikely to have sex there.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best bet is to get your own place. Until then you will suffer from your current situation.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's been twice a week, in other words, its been a month.
We could have had sex on date four but there was no damn place available...so I took her home when I had the house available.
She told me after date four that I should get a plain ticket for my parents so we have the house jur for us. And she also explained to me that her family is always at home, so it is unlikely to have sex there.
2 dates a week is too much. And she's not deciding between sex with you or the girls. She's already picked the girls night out. Gotta get your own place or one with a roommate

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what ended up happening Pyros?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the thing is that she texted me on Saturday at 6 pm (as I thought she would) to tell me that she's not going to that new salsa club because 'she has to come back by bus and it leaves at 7 am, and she doesn't want to stay that long.
I said to her that I had already other plans because I hand't heard from her. She seemed sad but understood the situation, so we agreed to meet some other day. BUT I realised that I go for a little trip next week so I wont be able to see her (no sex then), so I texted her two hours later and told her that my other plans had broken so we could meet that night. She agreed.

In short, we went to have a drink, then another drink, we went to a club, and from there we went to my parents house and we fvcked.

Btw, I made her svck my c-ock, eventhough she did not intiate it lol. I usually wait for them to do iton their own will, but I wanted her to do it because I wanted her to 'invest' more. (you know, there are many girls that dont svck c-cok unless you're in a relationship or something, or cause they dont really enjoy it)

Today she has already texted me. So far so good.

Last edited:

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still the second option. She's 21 & 9 times out 10 she will pick to party with her gfs.

Re-read Julian's post, just ride the wave & STOP fvcking over analyzing this.

Your post reeks of onetis, js.