Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex problem

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, this has been a problem for me for awhile im 18. Ive had sex with 4 different girls in my lifetime. The wierd thing is, i never can get myself to get off via sex.... I dont know if its the condoms or what. I can get off from handjobs and ****, but very rarely will the girl actaully give me one, some are selfish *****es. But i cannot orgasm from sex, what the **** do i do?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
quit f-ing hores, find a nice TIGHT gurl
dude, they all have been decently tight, but when they get really wet, i dont feel ****. ALthought they do for some reason.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been discussed several times in the past.... try using a different condom, and/or have more oral before sex. different positions might stimulate u more too... so try those 3 things, and let us know.:rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you sleep with chicks on a regular basis your d1ck will get sensitized to the feeling, but if you're masturbating too much your d1ck will need more pressure and friction that it has gotten accustomed to from your hand.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swede54
Ok guys, this has been a problem for me for awhile im 18. Ive had sex with 4 different girls in my lifetime. The wierd thing is, i never can get myself to get off via sex.... I dont know if its the condoms or what. I can get off from handjobs and ****, but very rarely will the girl actaully give me one, some are selfish *****es. But i cannot orgasm from sex, what the **** do i do?
i have kinda the same problem, sometimes i cant even *** from a bj, which leads me to basically masturbating in front of a girls face if she cant get the job done.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think more and more people are having a harder time orgasming now, that lasting longer.... you can blame this on the feminists