Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex cheat sheet

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey does anyone remember that Seinfeld episode where George is having sex with this girl, and he wrote down crib notes on his hand for a sex move?

I just saw it at work today, it was absolute funny, especially the expression that women gives him when she sees it.

Girl: "Crib notes? You used crib notes??? I'm leaving!"
George: "Well it's not like this is the SATs!"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was watching American Pie, I would pause the DVD, and try to zoom in and figure out what was written on those pages in the "Holy book of sex secrets"

God damn Tara was hot in that movie

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
It's not that hard to remember either, as long as you get that counterclockwise swirl at the end!
I prefer using the pinch :D.

Yeah most women wouldn't approve crib notes as much as they wouldn't approve that you visit a site called sosuave to help you improve your game.

Girl: What is this website sosuave?? oh my gawed you used the 'gunwitch method' on me!!??? and then you made my cry and suck your d1ck like Player_supreme did??? I am leaving!!!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
I remember when I was watching American Pie, I would pause the DVD, and try to zoom in and figure out what was written on those pages in the "Holy book of sex secrets"

God damn Tara was hot in that movie
Remember where that book was hidden in the library?

Under the section marked "fluid dynamics".

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I prefer using the pinch :D.

Yeah most women wouldn't approve crib notes as much as they wouldn't approve that you visit a site called sosuave to help you improve your game.

Girl: What is this website sosuave?? oh my gawed you used the 'gunwitch method' on me!!??? and then you made my cry and suck your d1ck like Player_supreme did??? I am leaving!!!
^^yeah I always wonder about that. That would look pretty bad if a chick found out about that s.hit.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it once too, wrote some general techniques my friend told me about in bed. I basically wrote a bunch of sex techniques on my arm, but the ink smeared and I ended up with a blue arm instead.

Man, I really miss those first few times of sex, when everything was so mysterious and scary!