"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Self-Improvement

CadillacCTS

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
North York, Toronto
I think this is the single most important thing in DJ lifestyle, having said that I like to improve self. But the problem is I don't have enough ambition and the know how. Is there any websites that you guys use that have helped you improve your self?

Let this thread act as a reference to other resources that are available on the internet which can help us improve ourselves.

Here is my contribution

http://www.mindtools.com/
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CadillacCTS

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
North York, Toronto
I'd like to take the focus away from seduction, those who think be a DJ is just about getting some are mistaken. I read posts from ppl on this board who had all the girls but still weren't happy. I think to be a real DJ, you got the be and become the best damn man you can. When I say self improvement, I mean in terms of, style, fitness, health, career/wealth and so on...

PS. I wanna be a MADE MAN ;)
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by CadillacCTS
I think this is the single most important thing in DJ lifestyle, having said that I like to improve self. But the problem is I don't have enough ambition and the know how.
[/url]
I think that's the biggest utter bullsyht there is, "self improvement," but the lack of ambition could be solved with having more self energy.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Finding a goal is more important than anything else.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Finding a goal is more important than anything else.
Finding a goal? Are you sure? Where do you think "goals" lead to?
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Titus
Finding a goal? Are you sure? Where do you think "goals" lead to?
Ambition.
 
Top