“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Seems like most men are single

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
I don’t have the statistics but just basing it off of what I see everyday and looking at online dating, I wouldn’t be shocked if 1 in 3 women were single moms in SC. Hell, I wouldn’t be shocked if it was higher than that.
Single moms means single and part time dads too. someone having a kid is a dealbreaker for me unless the kid is older (like a teenager) and they don’t live with the father. it’s a mess out there with all the semi orphaned kids.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

koloso

Banned
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Go out of ur house and check out just 1 of the local night scene club.

Then count how many hot girls are going in and out of it within 3 hours.

Even a shiethole joint has women coming in and out.

And some of those high end establishments requires high entrance fees for guys - a qualifier.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Must be different here in South Carolina cause they’re hard as hell to get sex from. Gals with no kids will basically throw themselves at me but the single moms make you wine and dine them and “earn the sex”. Their standards are sky high down here, it’s a lot of aggravation when you can just stick with the girls that don’t have kids. Good luck though cause the competition is fierce for them.
This is ridiculous. I could only fathom sexing a single mommy at minimal investment; if there's any resistance, I lose interest very fast.
 

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
43
Um, yeah so to speak, I cant stand feminism, especially third wave and liberalism.....
3015
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Noticing on OLD more matches of girls (not that hot though usually) who have pictures of their dog, since I put up a couple of photos of me and my cousin's dog (not mine) but a badas5 little black mix breed "cute." I'm handsome too if I give my best side (from the right). I have big arms showing, obvious long legs (proving height) in beach shorts.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top