Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing two girls at once

ShortSpark

Reaction score
Damn,

I haven’t posted here in a long time, but I’m back to sosuave to ask for advice. Looking at my last post, what a difference a couple of years make...

Anyway, I’ve just been spinning plates for the last couple of years and have been with a lot of women, but in the last 2 months I met a girl, she’s almost supermodel like, I thought I had finally got sick of being with woman after woman, and thought she was finally the one to change me, so beautiful, funny, intelligent, TALL like really damn tall. Sounds good right?

Well it was until I had a couple of weeks off work that I needed to use for holiday, I met this girl in a coffee shop who I was just insanely attracted to, next minute I’m asking her out for a drink, and we start dating as well. She’s also beautiful, funny, intelligent. But now tall girl has asked me for 100% exclusivity, and I’ve already started lying to her face. I’m seeing one, one night, and the other the next. I’m going to get found out soon, but I seriously like them both the same. I’m even supposed to be going on a trip abroad with tall girl. I don’t want to hurt them, because they’re both probably the nicest girls I’ve met, but I know I actually want to see one of them and continue it. I’ve literally not met anyone like them in the past couple of years and then they both come along at the same time!!

First world problems, what do I do?

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn,

I haven’t posted here in a long time, but I’m back to sosuave to ask for advice. Looking at my last post, what a difference a couple of years make...

Anyway, I’ve just been spinning plates for the last couple of years and have been with a lot of women, but in the last 2 months I met a girl, she’s almost supermodel like, I thought I had finally got sick of being with woman after woman, and thought she was finally the one to change me, so beautiful, funny, intelligent, TALL like really damn tall. Sounds good right?

Well it was until I had a couple of weeks off work that I needed to use for holiday, I met this girl in a coffee shop who I was just insanely attracted to, next minute I’m asking her out for a drink, and we start dating as well. She’s also beautiful, funny, intelligent. But now tall girl has asked me for 100% exclusivity, and I’ve already started lying to her face. I’m seeing one, one night, and the other the next. I’m going to get found out soon, but I seriously like them both the same. I’m even supposed to be going on a trip abroad with tall girl. I don’t want to hurt them, because they’re both probably the nicest girls I’ve met, but I know I actually want to see one of them and continue it. I’ve literally not met anyone like them in the past couple of years and then they both come along at the same time!!

First world problems, what do I do?
If your looking for an LTR, then you need to pick one of them. Get out some paper and do a side by side comparison of the two. Pick which ever one has the best qualities.

Dating both won't be easy, so you will need to make up your mind. I've had a gf and a side girl before. I always had to keep my ringer off, delete texts, delete call logs, and sometimes block. It can be a lot of work. Like I said, just pick the one who has the best qualities.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Continue spinning.

And if u r caught, just comment : "may the best woman win".

Don't worry, I've been using that line for decades, never fails.

ShortSpark

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!

I considered to carry on seeing them both, ended up booking flights with tall girl, next day saw coffee girl, told her everything, was brutally honest, and she turned round and said she still wanted to see me. So I ended it with tall girl.. damn it was so hard, and she got so upset. Now I don’t even know if I made the correct decision. Maybe neither are right

KenAdams123

Reaction score
You had to choose man, nice you came clean btw, hope you guys live a happy life ;)