"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Seeing two girls at once

ShortSpark

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
London
Damn,

I haven’t posted here in a long time, but I’m back to sosuave to ask for advice. Looking at my last post, what a difference a couple of years make...

Anyway, I’ve just been spinning plates for the last couple of years and have been with a lot of women, but in the last 2 months I met a girl, she’s almost supermodel like, I thought I had finally got sick of being with woman after woman, and thought she was finally the one to change me, so beautiful, funny, intelligent, TALL like really damn tall. Sounds good right?

Well it was until I had a couple of weeks off work that I needed to use for holiday, I met this girl in a coffee shop who I was just insanely attracted to, next minute I’m asking her out for a drink, and we start dating as well. She’s also beautiful, funny, intelligent. But now tall girl has asked me for 100% exclusivity, and I’ve already started lying to her face. I’m seeing one, one night, and the other the next. I’m going to get found out soon, but I seriously like them both the same. I’m even supposed to be going on a trip abroad with tall girl. I don’t want to hurt them, because they’re both probably the nicest girls I’ve met, but I know I actually want to see one of them and continue it. I’ve literally not met anyone like them in the past couple of years and then they both come along at the same time!!

First world problems, what do I do?
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
Damn,

I haven’t posted here in a long time, but I’m back to sosuave to ask for advice. Looking at my last post, what a difference a couple of years make...

Anyway, I’ve just been spinning plates for the last couple of years and have been with a lot of women, but in the last 2 months I met a girl, she’s almost supermodel like, I thought I had finally got sick of being with woman after woman, and thought she was finally the one to change me, so beautiful, funny, intelligent, TALL like really damn tall. Sounds good right?

Well it was until I had a couple of weeks off work that I needed to use for holiday, I met this girl in a coffee shop who I was just insanely attracted to, next minute I’m asking her out for a drink, and we start dating as well. She’s also beautiful, funny, intelligent. But now tall girl has asked me for 100% exclusivity, and I’ve already started lying to her face. I’m seeing one, one night, and the other the next. I’m going to get found out soon, but I seriously like them both the same. I’m even supposed to be going on a trip abroad with tall girl. I don’t want to hurt them, because they’re both probably the nicest girls I’ve met, but I know I actually want to see one of them and continue it. I’ve literally not met anyone like them in the past couple of years and then they both come along at the same time!!

First world problems, what do I do?
If your looking for an LTR, then you need to pick one of them. Get out some paper and do a side by side comparison of the two. Pick which ever one has the best qualities.

Dating both won't be easy, so you will need to make up your mind. I've had a gf and a side girl before. I always had to keep my ringer off, delete texts, delete call logs, and sometimes block. It can be a lot of work. Like I said, just pick the one who has the best qualities.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Continue spinning.

And if u r caught, just comment : "may the best woman win".

Don't worry, I've been using that line for decades, never fails.
 

ShortSpark

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
London
Thanks for the replies!

I considered to carry on seeing them both, ended up booking flights with tall girl, next day saw coffee girl, told her everything, was brutally honest, and she turned round and said she still wanted to see me. So I ended it with tall girl.. damn it was so hard, and she got so upset. Now I don’t even know if I made the correct decision. Maybe neither are right
 

KenAdams123

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Age
35
You had to choose man, nice you came clean btw, hope you guys live a happy life ;)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top