Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing Married Women

Hex26

Reaction score
Before I get started, I just want to say that moralizing or shaming won’t change my mind on the topic. This will be my niche. We all get our kicks in our own ways. I’m in my 40s and live in the suburbs. I think one would consider it a target-rich environment if you’re looking for listless, unappreciated housewives. Yes, yes, I know. Angry husbands, getting beat up/shot, etc.. I know the risks. A lot of these babes are worth the risk.

That being said, anyone have any specific resources for this niche of seduction? We’re looking at grocery store/big ticket/mall day game, but I want to streamline the process tailored to the niche.

just brainstorming here, but I’m thinking quick entry, just asking if they’re married, if they say, “Yes,” cheerfully thank them and move on. If there’s something like “Yes, why?” Or “Why?”, being as they know full and well why I approached them, they may very well be looking for some validation and flattery. Fractionated flattery is one of my strongest points. That’s where I go to work.

I’m in better shape than the average middle-aged man and constantly improving, I have my style, and some significant life successes under my belt, inner game isn’t really a problem. It’s mostly strategies and tactics and getting back into the art.

Thank you for any helpful input you have and happy hunting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much experience do you have with seducing married women?

That's a tough niche.

You are 42 and live in a suburb. The closest women to you in a typical suburb are married women and you're trying to find the married women who are open to new penis. While there are many "listless, unappreciated housewives", a lot of "listless, unappreciated housewives" do not make that publicly known.

You don't need to ask a woman if she's married. She either has a ring on her finger or she does not. In some daygame settings, I will do a quick glance at a woman's hands to check for a ring. I have typically avoided the married women as I don't want to play in that niche.

Since you are open to approaching married women, the way to do it would be to keep escalating. You don't have to do a ring check when approaching.

Since you are in good shape, you could easily go to an upscale fitness studio in your suburb. There will be many married women there. If you have an attractive body, you will get noticed. You can talk to these women and invite them for a drink. Google "boyfriend destroyer lines" and use them if a woman resists your invitation for a get together.

You could also run standard daygame at a grocery store or mall. By seeking married women, you could do more approaches in stores like Dillard's/Macy's/Nordstrom as those stores have many married women. The larger department stores are typically not so good for men seeking unmarried and childless women.

How's your social circle? It is likely that living in a suburb, you know plenty of married couples. There are married women who have affairs via their social circle. You could be that guy.

Married women is a tough niche. I'd recommend moving closer to the main city center in your area and focusing on unmarried women. You're picking game on Ultra Hard Mode, whereas targeting unmarried women via standard Game (mainly daygame) in areas where unmarrieds tend to be is Game on Hard Mode.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would skip the "are you married" question. Its irrelevant if she is interested. Asking the question puts her in a defensive mindset if she is.

Every man/woman I know that ever cheated on their spouse did so with someone they knew thru their work.

I banged a married chic once. She was my physical therapist so I saw her multiple times a week. I didn't have to try at all. Not something I am proud of, but I wanted to see what being on the other side of the cheating felt like. Plus, I was certain she was banging this cop that was also a patient of hers. When she finally got caught by her husband, he was cheating as well. After they patched up their marriage, she wanted to bring me into their relationship for a 3-some. No Thanks.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would skip the "are you married" question. Its irrelevant if she is interested. Asking the question puts her in a defensive mindset if she is.

Every man/woman I know that ever cheated on their spouse did so with someone they knew thru their work.
Precisely. Most affairs begin at work. At a bare minimum, I think you would have to share a common location/interest and the affair buds from there. @SW15 's suggestion of meeting at a local fitness club or yoga studio has some merit for that purpose. I can't very realistically see many married women being outside in the neighborhood and be open to a simple cold approach in their own back yard. There is going to have to be something that enables a consistent meeting that blossoms into a relationship that can bloom into an affair.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely. Most affairs begin at work. At a bare minimum, I think you would have to share a common location/interest and the affair buds from there. @SW15 's suggestion of meeting at a local fitness club or yoga studio has some merit for that purpose. I can't very realistically see many married women being outside in the neighborhood and be open to a simple cold approach in their own back yard. There is going to have to be something that enables a consistent meeting that blossoms into a relationship that can bloom into an affair.
Work is a form of a social circle, which is why I asked about social circles. Social circles are a common way for unmarrieds to form relationships. For unmarrieds, it has been getting less common for a while, as it has been somewhat replaced by both bars and more so tech-based dating methods. For marrieds, I think leisure time social circles would also be relevant. A consistent meeting in a social circle is far more valuable than randomly being outside in a neighborhood. Additionally, being outside in a neighborhood is the whole "shiiting in the backyard" thing. "Shiiting in the backyard" isn't recommend for unmarried apartment dwellers on leases, let alone married homeowners looking for side action.

In terms of work, married females with jobs requiring travel have been known to have affairs while traveling for work. When a female travels for work, she can get sex via nightlife or maybe from a tech-based method. Doing it via nightlife in a different city is very discreet and likely favored by married women. Business travel has been curtailed in recent years for obvious reasons, but this was common from the 1980s-2010s.

I banged a married chic once. She was my physical therapist so I saw her multiple times a week. I didn't have to try at all. Not something I am proud of, but I wanted to see what being on the other side of the cheating felt like. Plus, I was certain she was banging this cop that was also a patient of hers. When she finally got caught by her husband, he was cheating as well. After they patched up their marriage, she wanted to bring me into their relationship for a 3-some. No Thanks.
Physical therapists are primarily female. Most physical therapists are married females. It takes an advanced degree to be a physical therapist, so even a first year physical therapist is going to be a bit older, like the 2nd half of her 20s. Some are already married by the end of a PT degree program.

Most male patients are not getting a first year physical therapist by probability. A man needing PT could seek out a younger PT if he wants to try to get laid with his PT (married or not). Most men who need PTs select a PT based on her qualifications and experience, usually leading to a man with a female PT age 30+.

A typical physical therapist is a married woman between 30-55 with children. If she's 50-55, her children are either out of the house and will be 18 soon. If she's unhappy in the marriage, she probably won't let most male patients know it.

Most married physical therapists aren't looking for new penis. Unmarried physical therapists (rarer) typically have boyfriends and also aren't seeking new penis.

Since physical therapists are women with advanced degrees, they typically aren't the best long term girlfriend prospects even if they are single. However, among the women with advanced degrees, there are likely worse options than physical therapists.

A physical therapist interested in a man will give strong signals (married or not).

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most of these married women affairs likely start from her being around someone a lot outside of the home. Workplace, gym, classes, same coffee shop/restaurant, neighbors, etc...

Being in the suburbs and having some targets around, I would simply be super friendly with all the ones you find attractive when you are out and about. If you are direct neighbors, even better. Go for walks around the neighborhood regularly so you increase the number of opportunities for chatting and let them know you are out getting some exercise if they ask.

After a little while of that, you'll know if some are interested in more than that and it will be far easier than you taking a scattershot approach.

Listen for ones that complain about their husbands and/or say how bored they are, always seem excited to see you and make it a point to talk with you or start dressing more revealing.

Also, find out where the local bar/hotel is near the airport where the airplane staff stays overnight between flights. If it's a hotel bar even better...very low competition and women who fvck strangers all the time as a rule...plus the logistics are a simple stroll and elevator ride away. This has an advantage as there is little chance of getting any repercussions from someone hundreds or even thousands of miles away and you can turn it into an every time she is in town type thing and be free to do whatever all the other days.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of work, married females with jobs requiring travel have been known to have affairs while traveling for work. When a female travels for work, she can get sex via nightlife or maybe from a tech-based method. Doing it via nightlife in a different city is very discreet and likely favored by married women. Business travel has been curtailed in recent years for obvious reasons, but this was common from the 1980s-2010s.
Agree that your best bet for banging a married chick is going to be one that is out on business. So if OP is living in a major city, perhaps hanging out at a local (upscale) hotel bar could be a tactic to take.

Women, at least initially, are going to want to be discreet because they naturally are not going to want to be found out by hubby. So you can't expect them to be cool with meeting/banging right in the local neighborhood. Have to branch out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that your best bet for banging a married chick is going to be one that is out on business. So if OP is living in a major city, perhaps hanging out at a local (upscale) hotel bar could be a tactic to take.

Women, at least initially, are going to want to be discreet because they naturally are not going to want to be found out by hubby. So you can't expect them to be cool with meeting/banging right in the local neighborhood. Have to branch out.
I like your idea. However, the impression I get is that @Hex26 seems to be a suburban guy looks to stay in the suburbs and not venture closer to downtown type neighborhoods. If @Hex26 is in a suburb of a major city, he could go closer to the downtown areas in the main city of the metro area.

If he's going to go to that effort to go closer to downtown, he's better off living closer to downtown and pursuing the unmarried women who live closer to downtown.

The suburban fitness class idea could probably keep him in the suburbs. Approaching married women at grocery stores in the suburbs is going to take a lot of effort and will be even more inefficient than standard grocery store game on typically unmarried women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women will come to you if they sense youre attractive. I get hit on by married women a lot. Some are your usual older women who don't know personal boundaries and will slap your ass or rub down your arm slowly. They're very bold.

Darlington4500

Reaction score
This' much true, approachg married women or not is hormonal and inevitably demanding to some people..so visit grocery stores or malls to spot the women who come shop kitchen stuff

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion seducing married women is too easy but it goes against my moral integrity.

I've had friends do this and get involved with married women only to their own doom and depression. The one friend I'm thinkin of did not know she was married till after he got involved with her. They met in a gym, and have even got dirty within that gym (24hr gym with a sauna).

I still remember him when she kinda decided to stay with her husband over him after much despair from both sides.. and how depressed he was.. Used to call me and talk about it every time for like what felt like months.

To make him feel better, I literally took him out for drinks, picked up 2 chicks the same night at a hookah bar for him, got them to a point where they were ready to hit a motel with us after and get it on and he wasn't feeling it. so instead of ditching him, i told them we'd meet with them tomorrow (one of the girls was in town from one state over and spending the weekend with her friend).. This dude passed on some decent ***** thats how depressed he was.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got with a married women. Once. Never again. One of my ex-s is now married and she told me her husband can’t get her off. Oh well.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it. You can flirt to use them as practice. but don't go further. It's not worth it and you are frankly a ****ty person if you mess with someones family.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She better be in her late 20s.

To go with a 40+ married women? I can’t even get with a 37 year single women because of their face. If you have to go older go single women.

For me, if the girl is under 30 and 0 kids, all bets are off even if she is married,

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to go older go single women.
@Hex26 is 42. He lives in the suburbs already so he likely has a middle class income as a sole income earner. That's decent, but we don't know if it is enough to get a woman 25-35. In most metro areas, 25-35 year old single women without children don't live in the suburbs. He's likely not spending his leisure time in the right areas of the city.

I think his plan was to get with 35+ married women in the suburbs near him.

In my opinion seducing married women is too easy
I don't think it is that easy. I don't talk to a lot of married women but I'd imagine it'd be difficult via cold approach to find out which ones are open to new penis. I sense there's a decent amount of drama associated with seducing married women too.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I get started, I just want to say that moralizing or shaming won’t change my mind on the topic. This will be my niche. We all get our kicks in our own ways. I’m in my 40s and live in the suburbs. I think one would consider it a target-rich environment if you’re looking for listless, unappreciated housewives. Yes, yes, I know. Angry husbands, getting beat up/shot, etc.. I know the risks. A lot of these babes are worth the risk.

That being said, anyone have any specific resources for this niche of seduction? We’re looking at grocery store/big ticket/mall day game, but I want to streamline the process tailored to the niche.

just brainstorming here, but I’m thinking quick entry, just asking if they’re married, if they say, “Yes,” cheerfully thank them and move on. If there’s something like “Yes, why?” Or “Why?”, being as they know full and well why I approached them, they may very well be looking for some validation and flattery. Fractionated flattery is one of my strongest points. That’s where I go to work.

I’m in better shape than the average middle-aged man and constantly improving, I have my style, and some significant life successes under my belt, inner game isn’t really a problem. It’s mostly strategies and tactics and getting back into the art.

Thank you for any helpful input you have and happy hunting.
Adult Friend Finder

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She better be in her late 20s.

To go with a 40+ married women? I can’t even get with a 37 year single women because of their face. If you have to go older go single women.

For me, if the girl is under 30 and 0 kids, all bets are off even if she is married,
Married women typically are not cat lady Karens. If they are bored they're more likely to purr than hiss.