Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing a militant feminist

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ready for a challenge?

Are you ready to seduce a woman who hates your guts before the moment you set your eyes on her?

Warning:

Guys new to the game aren't used to a dealing with women on a sexual level, much less women preoccupied with men being class oppressors or taking 3 different drugs to mollify her bipolar and histrionic issues. These women are marked, not meant to be ****ed with.

Before I begin, I'd like to bring to your knowledge that drinking battery acid is better than giving exclusivity to one.

Traits of this creature:

1) Response to extreme teasing and ball busting.
2) Weak father/Mommy issues
3) Dyed hair, Tattoos
4) Social media revolves decrying rape, men are oppressors, discrimination, wage hike.
5) Hipster glasses
6) Unshaved snatch
7) Lots of guy friends/Similar girlfriends

She will detest men in general, but as a human she gets horny too. This creates cognitive dissonance in her mind. She will attack your masculinity and degrade you the more masculine you are.

Tips to seduce a militant feminist:

1) Do not be nice to her or open doors, make her pay for the date and give her the illusion of control. Mackin 101

2) Get her to invest emotionally by asking about her past and create comfort around accepting her fvcked up childhood. I even told her a story how the term slut is cleverly designed by women to hold control over lesser women.

3) Do not underestimate the power of a little alcohol to tone down LMR and ASD.
Not too much though.

4) They respond to being degraded and teased to the extreme in bed.

5) LMR would be like "I'm not ready or not comfortable" Tell her you understand, freeze out and work on getting your finger inside her. Wear rubber telling her just in case and ask her to hop on.

I repeat, do not penetrate, make her hop on first then turn her around and thrash till she's screaming your name with an O face.

Looking back she has to remember that she was in control of LMR and consciously decided to FVCK you. You don't want her to think you used her. Avoid False Rape Accusations. Screenshot happy post sex text.

Advanced challenge:
Make her blow you. This was hard for me to get her to do. She absolutely didn't go down on the balls though.

Treat this as a challenge and walk away after the lay. Respond short and sweet. I repeat screenshot happy post sex texts.

Smash, Dash, Ghost.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth the false rape risk
Fair enough. Feminists essentially have huge LMR and ASD.

They will never want to take responsibilty of the encounter.

They want to make you feel that they are better than you and essentially consenting to sex is female submission --------> Against her feminist philosophies so their hamster convinces her as rape/coercion.

I've heard feminists say that like deflowering guys and take control of sex.
On the flip side the same feminists fantasise about being raped.

IMO they are sexually repressed and fvcked in the head. Acknowledging that they are feminists is a huge red flag that they stupidly give out to you that should stay far away from them.

Don't pass go, Don't collect $200. Leave them to their miserable lives.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing we can do is immediately consider feminists in the same league as fat, unattractive girls.

Let her acknowledge she's a feminist, tell her you don't date feminists and walk away.

Soon enough they'll fear telling men that they are feminists and they'll stop telling people that. Their hamster would shame that concept as they can't say that out loud, and they won't identify as one.

Problem is these women are receptive and easy at times.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There is this cute 30 year old bartender who is the rudest of all time. She has clenched fists and grit teeth every time I see her (never married, no kids). She says "Because I won't settle". When I asked her out she said "I don't know... weren't you dating a younger girl?" and I held up a portfolio and said "Yes, would you like to see photos?"

You never saw a woman look so angry. Needless to say, she didn't want to see them.

So last night I asked the other bartender if this other female bartender was a lesbian and she she paused and said "Neil... oh my God.... Neil! You're right! Oh my God!!"

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this cute 30 year old bartender who is the rudest of all time. She has clenched fists and grit teeth every time I see her (never married, no kids). She says "Because I won't settle". When I asked her out she said "I don't know... weren't you dating a younger girl?" and I held up a portfolio and said "Yes, would you like to see photos?"

You never saw a woman look so angry. Needless to say, she didn't want to see them.

So last night I asked the other bartender if this other female bartender was a lesbian and she she paused and said "Neil... oh my God.... Neil! You're right! Oh my God!!"
Most of them are the female equivalent of a skinny man with low testosterone.

This is why they are easily seduced.

Their ego can't tolerate any guy who makes them feel that he's better than her by doing absolutely nothing and just appearing to be non chalant.

They are competing in men's realm where they internally feel disadvantaged and inferior which should just be taken as a challenge.

If I competed with them in areas where they are great at, namely nurturing, feeding, nursing, relating emotionally, or involved myself in tasks boring to me which they do happily, I'd be at a disadvantage.

Instead of taking these disadvantages head on and taking responsibility for their failures, they blame men for oppressing them.

The typical case of a guy cutting everyone down to appear better than others.

I've known successful females with great lives who don't identify as feminists and know how valuable men are and utilise them to their advantage accordingly with love and respect. That's why they are successful.

Feminists are the male equivalent of the nice guy. Weak, irresponsible and useless.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D This thread is too funny.

A lot of this social justice warring is a compensation for lacking self worth - fills a gap where individual identity should be. There is almost no challenge in gaming people like this. But be sure that there will be bunny boiling in your near future, thereafter.

I recently had a conversation with a vegan feminist who had visited the local Pride festival in town. She was making out that gay men experience much more pressure to look good, say for example, than straight men. I mean, I literally can't even stand to be in the company of people with such hypocritical, narrow world views, let alone have/feign any interest in them. Forget it; I can go down to the local dive bar and pick up a stunning working class feminine beauty who not only appreciates the differences between men and women, but is actually aroused by them.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are the same. Seducing a radical feminist is no different than any other woman. It's actually easier IMO. The only thing for me that makes it little different is building rapport since I have very little in common with these chicks.

I get around this by steering the conversation towards childhood stuff... usually I can get them to start talking about when they were children and their dads and grandfathers come up, usually there is one that she mentions that's pretty conservative.... this is where most dude fvck up.... most guys will sit there and agree with her on what a narrow-minded 'fool' he is. Not me... I will say "Sounds like he and I would get along.", and I start defending him.

At this point, one of two things is going to happen, she will try and change your mind, or she will get ticked off and really upset. If she gets upset, you are done... just go find anything chick to hit one. I my experience when you defend a male family member in her life and she get really ticked, it usually means the dude was really bad news (child abuse, et. al.). You can stick around and try to fix this, and you can, but at that point you would be building negative rapport, which seldom works out well.

Anyway if she starts to try and change your mind, you are in, just game her like any other woman and if you do things right you will be able to lead things right to where you want things to go.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I literally can't even stand to be in the company of people with such hypocritical, narrow world views, let alone have/feign any interest in them.
That's my vibe as well. Can't imagine a bigger **** softener than a safe space social justice warrior with a lesbian haircut, even if they do deserve a big slab of male privilege between the butt cheeks.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The further they get on the feminist spectrum, conversely the fatter and uglier they become.
This one was surprisingly beautiful.
Rocking body, no tats, long butt reaching hair, adventurous, athletic national champ, open to sexuality, hard to get.

It's sad that none of external beauty compensates for her stupidity, nagging, orbiters, men are oppressors stance, continuous flaking, masculine behaviour and a fvcked up childhood.
NEXT.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one was surprisingly beautiful. Rocking body, no tats, long butt reaching hair, adventurous, athletic national champ, open to sexuality, hard to get.
But.... did she brush her teeth tho...