Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

second date flake...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick on Tinder a weeek ago. She texted me a few times during the week and then we went on one date, and it was very good. We actually clicked pretty well, and she was very cute. She said a few times that she was 'crazy' though.
I gave her a small kiss at the end of the date but I have to say that it was the worst kiss I've ever received. She did not move her lips at all, it was like kissing a statue.

The next day she texted me..., we had a fun convo etc.

Two days later I texted her cause it was her b-day so I just wished her happy b-day, blah blah, and suggested a date for next Saturday, and she happily agreed.

Two days later, tonight, Saturday, at 21:00 one hour before we were gonna meet, I text her and she gives me one of the lamest excuses I've heard:
her: "sorry Pyros we cannot meet tonight cause some of my friends are gonna take me somwhere as a surprise...a friend of mine just told me this... :( :( "
me: "yeah right, bye"
her: "it is true...dont get upset...its not on purpose"

End.

Wtf? really, wtf?
Had I not texted her she would have stood me up! I was leaving my place in 30 mins...b-itch. I even thought about buying her a couple of chocolates because of her b-day. Thanks God I decided this morning I was not gonna buy ANYTHING for a girl I had not even fcked yet.

P.S.
Besides, she already told me she got a surprise b-day party a few days ago. And now she has another one? her creativity is zero. Lame...

Last edited:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brush yourself off. She's scumbag quality.

Delete number and move on.

Don't let it affect you.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just move on. You shouldn't have any emotional investment. Her loss

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again. We see the SAME issues and mistakes over and over and over again. No escalation in date leads to flakes/no second dates/no lays.

Just do it already. Escalate. Grab her hand and put it on your c0ck. Do SOMETHING other than what you are doing, because what you are doing CLEARLY is not working.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

You are insane based on that.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Once again. We see the SAME issues and mistakes over and over and over again. No escalation in date leads to flakes/no second dates/no lays.

Just do it already. Escalate. Grab her hand and put it on your c0ck. Do SOMETHING other than what you are doing, because what you are doing CLEARLY is not working.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

You are insane based on that.
or do I just keep silent until the time arrives and I have to ask for her address, again, ?

I would go with the second option cause I've already asked her foraddress twice, so if she wants me to go to pick her up I want her to be willing to give it to me without me asking, again. Clingy 19 year Oldhttp://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/clingy-19-years-old.230165/page-2#post-2297011
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.-Albert Einstein

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.-George Santaya Clingy 19 Year Old http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/clingy-19-years-old.230165/page-2#post-2297011

So I met this 22 years old cute chick one week ago. I was in a
salsa club and she was there with a female friend. They did not
know how to dance so I had to teach them.
After some dances I talked to her for around 10 minutes and asked
for her FB but she offered her number as well.

Three days later I added her on FB, and two days after this she
talked to me and asked me if I was gonna be next Friday at the
same club so she could see me (I go every Friday). We had a small and fun
conversation via FB chat. She said that she wanted to try a
salsa lesson but she did not have a
partner. I said that I could be her partner for one time... if she got me a beer before the class started ;) She said it sounded good and that she liked the idea.

So Friday arrived, I mean yesterday, and I texted her that I was having a drink before going in the club with a female friend and that she could join us as well as her friend.

She replied: we're five girls
(two hours later)
her: I see you inside the club ok? :*** see you!

Well, in the end she did not show up. Today she uploaded some pictures with her female friends in another club.
She did not even text to say they changed their minds or something and that they were not coming.

We are suposed to meet next Tuesday for that beer I commented above and to try a salsa lesson but Im not gonna remind her or anything, thats for sure.

What do you think? attention whor-e? interested? I mean, I was going to this club anyway, but I find it kind of rude to agree to meet there, and then, not show up.

Im just not contacting her unless she does it first. Girl "Semi Flakes" http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/girl-semi-flakes.212851/#post-2126279, Feb 22, 2014
Your Threads Have Slight Twinge of Mendacity

Rex is calling shenanigans on your threads for the following reason, they lack congruity. In one thread, you're banging chicks, in the next you're unsure of their interest level. If you're banging chicks on the regular you should be able to develop a pretty decent sense of when and when they aren't interested.

Also, you keep encountering the same problems over and over again. You're like a hamster in that wheel. Either you're not picking up anything worth value from the posters on this broad, your venting, trying to improve your typing speed, or your writing works of fiction.

You need to keep these to quotes in mind when you're dealing with a chick.

""Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."-Albert Einstein

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."-George Santayana-Girl "Semi" Flakes http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/girl-semi-flakes.212851/#post-2126279

Those are just two dude's threads that came up when I did a search for "insane." If you go into his posting history, you'll literally find years whole of threads of pyros experiencing the same thing over and over again. Listen dude, if you've spend (as of the 31st,) four years on a message board that's designed to help you get better with chicks, and you're still having the same issues, it obviously isn't the chick, it's you and something you're doing wrong.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks flaking on you, more often than not, have nothing to do with YOU.

They flake because they have other stuff going on.

And guys here get flaked on over and over, so it's not like it just happens to me.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
chicks flaking on you, more often than not, have nothing to do with YOU.

They flake because they have other stuff going on.
You're absolutely right, they have stuff going on and that stuff. The things that she has going on are so important that she would cancel plans to meet you, (plans made days prior mind you,) just an hour before before the date, but it ain't you. You're an embarrassment and joke dude. Just give up.

Question to the mods. pyros has been on this board for four years. Not only is he not receptive to the advice that's being given, he refuses to make any changes to become successful, so I have to ask, why hasn't he been banned yet?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just go fvck yourself dude.
You're the one here who speaks in third person and has several mental disorders and wastes hours searching for old threads to prove his point, because you have to prove you're right, right? it's like your profile pic, you have a hot chick, why...? because again you have to fake/prove that you get hot chicks (at least in your fuzzy, fantasy world) You're the joke here man, lmao...

I told you before to stop commenting on my posts, because you are not constructive, you just attack, annoy and create a bad mood in this forum, but it seems you have nothing else to do.

Oh, and I am today way more succesful than a few years ago, but the more women you meet the more flakes you get. Since you get zero girls, you get zero flakes as well.

I am adding you to my ignore or block list on this forum, so there is no point in replying to my posts, but thank you!

Now go find a shrink for your own good.

Last edited:

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty though Pyro's look at the **** you posted. Why are you making a thread to post about some terrible flake an hour before a date? You're butt hurt dude, why did you text yeah right, bye? You should have just deleted or responded without coming off butthurt, you are feeding her ego. Stop looking for validation and worrying about the **** you can't control, your posting a pointless thread about a pointless interaction that will get you no where. Sure Rex comes at you a bit aggro, but it doesn't mean he's wrong, the fact that you were thinking about buying her a couple chocolates is a window into how you haven't learned some basic ass ****, and the fact you are posting this thread as a whole signals the same thing.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
just go fvck yourself dude.
You're the one here who speaks in third person and has several mental disorders and wastes hours searching for old threads to prove his point, because you have to prove you're right, right? lmao...

I told you before to stop commenting on my posts, because you are not constructive, you just attack, annoy and create a bad mood between members of this forum, but it seems you have nothing else to do.

Get a life.

Seriously though and bullsh*t aside. If another has mental disorders, it clearly you because you have repeatedly done the same thing over and over for YEARS! And you're basically at the same point where you started at. How do you explain that? You find these chicks on social or in the club. To which I personally doubt you're meeting very many chicks in the club because of the for some reason there's never very many details on the interaction when you said. It's always, I met said chick in the club and got her number.

You then proceed to engage in this incessant reeking of neediness creepy, stalker dude text marathons for about a week or two, cajole a chick into a date, in which often ends in the chick flaking or she fades to black after second date? But you have nerve to say I have mental problems even though you've been posting damn near the same interaction with chicks for the past years. Really, bruh?

wastes hours searching for old threads to prove his point,
Now here's the reality of the situation, finding evidence of your neurosis isn't the hardest thing in the world. One can literally go on any page of your history and find at least four separate interactions with chicks that are surprisingly damn near the same story with only minute changes in the details.

Because you have to prove you're right, right? lmao...
You seem like the one who feels the need to prove that he's right and why are you getting so defensive?

I told you before to stop commenting on my posts,
How you make a positive contribution to forum by making progress with women, in addition to stop writing these fictitious stories and keyboard jockeying

I because you are not constructive,
You're just mad that I called you out on your f*ckery.

you just attack,
Because you're effecting the quality of the broad with you're KBJ and repetitive posts.

Annoy who? It just seems you want to make bad threads with no one checking you on it.

and create a bad mood between members of this forum,
You're the only one who seems to feel that way.

but it seems you have nothing else to do.
Self projection.

Get a life.
Here's a better idea, improve yours. If I were you, (and this is the God's honest truth,) I'd stop posting until I've made some dramatic improvements in my ability to pull chicks.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this chick on Tinder a weeek ago. She texted me a few times during the week and then we went on one date, and it was very good. We actually clicked pretty well, and she was very cute. She said a few times that she was 'crazy' though.
I gave her a small kiss at the end of the date but I have to say that it was the worst kiss I've ever received. She did not move her lips at all, it was like kissing a statue.
Sign #1 of moderate to low interest. Pity kiss.

Did you wait until the end to kiss her? Try doing it before the end of the date so that she can reject you and give you a real kiss at the end (because you will keep trying).

The next day she texted me..., we had a fun convo etc.

Two days later I texted her cause it was her b-day so I just wished her happy b-day, blah blah, and suggested a date for next Saturday, and she happily agreed.
Why are you texting her before asking her on a date to make small talk? Get right to the point. If you want to talk, call her and talk for a few minutes then ask. Don't text. Texting is lame. Stop doing it.

Two days later, tonight, Saturday, at 21:00 one hour before we were gonna meet, I text her and she gives me one of the lamest excuses I've heard:
her: "sorry Pyros we cannot meet tonight cause some of my friends are gonna take me somwhere as a surprise...a friend of mine just told me this... :( :( "
me: "yeah right, bye"
her: "it is true...dont get upset...its not on purpose"
Your text sounds really butthurt. Just say "ok" or "it's cool" and go no contact. She'll notice... You failed another **** test. You're done with this girl. She already nexted you, buddy.

Wtf? really, wtf?
Had I not texted her she would have stood me up! I was leaving my place in 30 mins...b-itch. I even thought about buying her a couple of chocolates because of her b-day. Thanks God I decided this morning I was not gonna buy ANYTHING for a girl I had not even fcked yet.
Yea please don't. You made some mistakes on a chick with moderate to low interest. Not surprising that it turned out this way...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys. Don't go so harsh on him. That's not the SS I know .

Pyros dude , come on don't get so butthurted and fall into the trap and act that stupid way. Be calm , reset your mind and take things again as you would do the first time. Try different things and see where you fail and have success. Keep the positive things and get rid off the negative.

Practice, practice, practice and in no time you will be 10 times better.

Maximus dude how much free time do you have to make all this research about previous posts. I know it takes a lot of time . Spending all this time just to go against a member that has done nothing to you , i find it afc and against the way of dj. Right now you're doing something no different than what you're already blaming the OP for( about not contributing to the forum etc) .
Take it easy dude , hopefully the forum offers some options that can mute a poster you don't like. Use it.

Remember, we all are here almost for the same reason and we all have almost the same target. Don't destroy the already peaceful community of SS .

Peace.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys. Don't go so harsh on him. That's not the SS I know .

Pyros dude , come on don't get so butthurted and fall into the trap and act that stupid way. Be calm , reset your mind and take things again as you would do the first time. Try different things and see where you fail and have success. Keep the positive things and get rid off the negative.

Practice, practice, practice and in no time you will be 10 times better.

Maximus dude how much free time do you have to make all this research about previous posts. I know it takes a lot of time . Spending all this time just to go against a member that has done nothing to you , i find it afc and against the way of dj. Right now you're doing something no different than what you're already blaming the OP for( about not contributing to the forum etc) .
Take it easy dude , hopefully the forum offers some options that can mute a poster you don't like. Use it.

Remember, we all are here almost for the same reason and we all have almost the same target. Don't destroy the already peaceful community of SS .

Peace.
No offense, but if you've read his FR's from the past year and a half, they could all be carbon copies of each other.

It's one thing to make a mistake and then go about fixing it to make sure it doesn't happen again.

It's completely another to make the exact same mistake over and over and over and learn nothing from any of the posts from previous FRs then get mad at others when we bring it up.

OP simply will not escalate in date, and the only way you can change is when you want to change. OP clearly is in a comfort zone and won't get out of it, then gets pissed by his crap results and blames it on the women. No offense but when this many different women give you the same result, I think the problem is you. OP has only himself to blame and deserves what he is getting from posters.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I seriously question whether not if this sh*t is actually happening. I have strong inclination to believe that pyros is spinning "Ducktails."

How do you literally go through years of doing the same thing with chicks and getting damn near the same result?

As often as dude supposedly goes out, it seems he could have gotten some p*ssy on accident. I know for fact that chicks will on occasion just throw you some ass because she's horny and wants to nut.

However, this dude has inexplicably bad luck. This coming from a person who has had bad luck with women.

I can honestly say that if most of the members of this board went out as much as dude does, not only would we have improvement, but we had a few eff buddies and a relationship. The only this dude has to show for his efforts is the same weak ass story.