Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screwed up badly

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I always say that when a woman is interested in you, she will move mountains to see you. When she started seeming detached, you should have pulled back significantly. This would have either caused her to pursue you, or would have revealed to you her lack of sufficient interest.

The ONLY way to deal with a woman’s pulling away is to pull away even further. This creates a tension that will either suck her in towards you or cause her to break away, depending on her true feelings. Either way you win because the truth is revealed.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I always say that when a woman is interested in you, she will move mountains to see you. When she started seeming detached, you should have pulled back significantly. This would have either caused her to pursue you, or would have revealed to you her lack of sufficient interest.

The ONLY way to deal with a woman’s pulling away is to pull away even further. This creates a tension that will either suck her in towards you or cause her to break away, depending on her true feelings. Either way you win because the truth is revealed.
Yes, it goes against what's intuitive to most men... if somethings not working try harder/put more into it.

1 of the main takeaways I've gleaned from this site. Made that mistake often in the past.

ink_wizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses and tough love. I've conceded defeat with this one. Unfortunately I've realised all of my mistakes when it was too late.

I also think she wasn't highly interested in me. I've read on this site a number of times where people have said if she met Zac Enron, Ryan gosling and they asked her for a relationship I'm sure she'd be all of sudden ready for a relationship.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses and tough love. I've conceded defeat with this one. Unfortunately I've realised all of my mistakes when it was too late.

I also think she wasn't highly interested in me. I've read on this site a number of times where people have said if she met Zac Enron, Ryan gosling and they asked her for a relationship I'm sure she'd be all of sudden ready for a relationship.
we've all been there mate, at least you're better armed for dealing with it in the future.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can accept that I got too invested in her and this probably isn't salvageable. I just don't know whether I believe her whole spiel about not being ready for a relationship is the truth when at times I felt like some of her comments and actions suggested otherwise.....I should of just bowed out when I saw she was taking hours to reply to text messages but active on social media.
Never mind, live and you learn I guess
You don't believe it , you answered the question yourself

Emotionally investing into modern women is like piling money into a high risk stocks ......very slim chance of it paying off,

big chance of you losing the lot

Reactions: B80

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
...however she gave out signals during our interactions like making comments a few times here and there how she wants me and likes me and has told her friends about me and wanted to see where things go between us as she saw us having “potential”.
I sense what’s up and she tells me she’s got sh1t going on with her family and it’s been stressing her out but she apologizes and she’s good for another few days……..
We get into a heated argument with her denying the whole thing saying she warned me she wasn’t ready for a relationship and doesn’t appreciate me keeping tabs on her when she’s online. Says she’s got too much stress going on in her personal life and doesn’t appreciate being accused and attacked
This is what she said.

Well I had noticed that when we used to text (mind you she did all the initiating) she would at times take hours to reply to my messages but yet she would be active and posting sh1t on Instagram whilst totally ignoring my messages.
This is what she does, and a couple about her personal life which I can at least respect.

Actions speak louder than what?