BlackDragon
Don Juan
Is it ok to use this. Like if I saw a cute girl in my class and I say "Whats up cutie." Wouldn't this let the girl know that you have some intrest in her? Sometimes girls would call me handsome or sweetie and I kinda like it.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Dang skippy. And what exactly is wrong with letting her know you have SOME interest? If you're not pouring your heart out like some wussy AFC trying to win her over with love letters and 12 long stemmed roses before you even met her, then what's the problem? If you aren't being a wuss but being confident and not hesitating, what's the prob?Originally posted by the_ajp
Well it might but you should watch out for the friend factor because friends can call someone cutie without all the underlying sexual and emotional bagage. And also the delivery is very important you can't say "Hi cutie" with the shyguy routine I think it has to be delivered with an air. If you know what I mean.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Didn't you just answer your own question? By saying "What up cutie" what are you trying to accomplish...think about it.Is it ok to use this. Like if I saw a cute girl in my class and I say "Whats up cutie." Wouldn't this let the girl know that you have some intrest in her? Sometimes girls would call me handsome or sweetie and I kinda like it.