“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Saying "cutie" and "sweetie"

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
Is it ok to use this. Like if I saw a cute girl in my class and I say "Whats up cutie." Wouldn't this let the girl know that you have some intrest in her? Sometimes girls would call me handsome or sweetie and I kinda like it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
Well it might but you should watch out for the friend factor because friends can call someone cutie without all the underlying sexual and emotional bagage. And also the delivery is very important you can't say "Hi cutie" with the shyguy routine I think it has to be delivered with an air. If you know what I mean.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by the_ajp
Well it might but you should watch out for the friend factor because friends can call someone cutie without all the underlying sexual and emotional bagage. And also the delivery is very important you can't say "Hi cutie" with the shyguy routine I think it has to be delivered with an air. If you know what I mean.
Dang skippy. And what exactly is wrong with letting her know you have SOME interest? If you're not pouring your heart out like some wussy AFC trying to win her over with love letters and 12 long stemmed roses before you even met her, then what's the problem? If you aren't being a wuss but being confident and not hesitating, what's the prob?
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Yes, I call chicks "babe". They love it! Just make sure its not forced and just comes out naturally.
 

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
As long as the subject has been opened, how about other terms-of-endearment such as "Hon", "Dear", "Beautiful", etc.?

My experience is that "Dear" is a little more friend-ish. I once said "Hey beautiful" to a female friend and her response was "Hey gorgeous". But, alas, I was a clueless AFC and didn't think much of it....and damn she was cute too....dang it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
When you want to show interest, say it in a way that shows interest. When you want to be taken as a friend, say it in a way that is harmless, plutonic and above all almost mechanic. Knowing these qualities you now know that it should be not what you say, but how you say it.

-Grey Fox
 

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
i like it too when girls call me handsome lol... apart from that, I always tell everyone to try to play it cool when someone compliments them, so if someone tells me hello handsome, I act indifferent to the compliment, because women would be testing us at that point, when women test us we should always remain calm and relax.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Is it ok to use this. Like if I saw a cute girl in my class and I say "Whats up cutie." Wouldn't this let the girl know that you have some intrest in her? Sometimes girls would call me handsome or sweetie and I kinda like it.
Didn't you just answer your own question? By saying "What up cutie" what are you trying to accomplish...think about it.

~ivan

PS: it's OK to do whatever you want...this is not science...
 
Top