"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Say hello to Miss Germany

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
we estimated a high school recently and came to the conclusion 450 out of 600 are from broken homes
I suspect if you control for the parents' 1) education (can be more than just a formal degree), 2) economic security, 3) absence of personality disordered tendencies, and 4) mutual commitment to informed family planning (using birth control when fvcking if you don't intend to have kids, controlling that the other person would be a decent parent rather than making decisions out of desperation or infatuation, not having children just out of impulse or selfishness, preparing for what being a parent means and doing basic research on child rearing...), you would find that childrens' life outcomes - such as those 450/600 - are basically heritable from these parental characteristics. It's positive and negative cycles. You wouldn't want an unqualified person to be in charge of your surgery - how many people who have kids fit all 4 of those criteria to be qualified for one of the most important jobs in society as parents?
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I thought that picture might not do her justice, so I looked up more of her. The picture in the thread is actually flattering. She looks like a man when she smiles.

Unrelated, but I once met a chick in germany who looked EXACTLY like Kurt Russell. Somehow she was still hot. No homo.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Can't speak for him, but simply because it's more PC and vogue to crown a woman of color, even in lily white Germany. And this is coming from me, who's more into dark skinned women than Germans.
When was the last time you've been to Germany? It's far from "lily white" these days.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I thought that picture might not do her justice, so I looked up more of her. The picture in the thread is actually flattering. She looks like a man when she smiles.

Unrelated, but I once met a chick in germany who looked EXACTLY like Kurt Russell. Somehow she was still hot. No homo.
But....she is a 10 personaliry wise.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I wonder if miss universe will go woke enough to make her miss universe or if there will be men on that voting panel.
I hope because this is like rewarding mediocrity

Seriously she actually look like 45 and the pic we see is probably one that makes her look good. The wall hit hard for some
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
I thought that picture might not do her justice, so I looked up more of her. The picture in the thread is actually flattering. She looks like a man when she smiles.

Unrelated, but I once met a chick in germany who looked EXACTLY like Kurt Russell. Somehow she was still hot. No homo.
2252541-snake_l.jpg
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
1,896
Age
42
Location
Florida
It also sounds like an agenda to push for the "attractiveness" of old women. Either they are stupid, or they think men are stupid.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
https://www.dw.com/en/all-woman-jury-names-miss-germany-2020/a-52394212

At 35, von Hase was the oldest participant in this year's final, which for this year adopted the motto "Empowering Authentic Women."

For the first time, the 2020 Miss Germany contest allowed married women and mothers to participate and did not include a bikini contest. This year's contest also saw the age limit raised by 10 years to include women up to 39 years old. Participants must be at least 18 years old to take part.



So basically an all women jury voted a middle aged single mother as miss Germany against two early 20s hotties and we are all supposed to celebrate it, ofc no bikini walks as it is offensive.

When no matter how ridicolous your jokes are, reality is above them.

If we were to see the dating field and the relationship market according to economical evaluation we could talk about public ingerence toward the value of goods and free market.
Better pic of her, but still... Seriously??

http://instagr.am/p/B8Bm385lrAu/
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Better pic of her, but still... Seriously??

http://instagr.am/p/B8Bm385lrAu/
I'd actually say she looks even older here.
Not that I would complain about an older woman, aging is natural, we all age.
But I would probably not have sex with her. Even drunk.
I don't have a problem with her winning because she's old, she's just unattractive to me. There are a lot of hot 35 year olds out there.
And A LOT more 20 year olds with less wrinkles on their face, a$$ and mind.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
When we were kids and someone hurt himself doing wrestling moves we got told that such things are not real so not to believe them for true.

Too bad no one did the same when young girls watched sex and the city with those post walls running around pretending to be 20.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
When we were kids and someone hurt himself doing wrestling moves we got told that such things are not real so not to believe them for true.

Too bad no one did the same when young girls watched sex and the city with those post walls running around pretending to be 20.
lol.... they just don't want the party to end man, let em have some fun and feel good.... no harm done.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
bad bad bad.......

Its bad because she is in no way look like a 35 yo, and that body actually makes her look even worst.
I dont say this often but she need some meat on her. Triangle boobs ftw.
i dont see anything positive about her appearance
Trying to throw a bone to the lady. Whatever you do, do not look at her ass in that pic set.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'd actually say she looks even older here.
Not that I would complain about an older woman, aging is natural, we all age.
But I would probably not have sex with her. Even drunk.
I don't have a problem with her winning because she's old, she's just unattractive to me. There are a lot of hot 35 year olds out there.
And A LOT more 20 year olds with less wrinkles on their face, a$$ and mind.
Boobs and ass not to my liking; but, this is what happens when certain type of lady folk are in charge. I cringe to imagine more females like these "Judges" as heads of State. Isn't Germany run by the female lookalike of Adolf Hitler?
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
This is subjective and I don't mean to be rude but I think the woman next to her crowning her looks better. :zip:
yeah, the question is, who would you rather fvck? in these contests. How hard can it be?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top