Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Say hello to Miss Germany

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.dw.com/en/all-woman-jury-names-miss-germany-2020/a-52394212

At 35, von Hase was the oldest participant in this year's final, which for this year adopted the motto "Empowering Authentic Women."

For the first time, the 2020 Miss Germany contest allowed married women and mothers to participate and did not include a bikini contest. This year's contest also saw the age limit raised by 10 years to include women up to 39 years old. Participants must be at least 18 years old to take part.

So basically an all women jury voted a middle aged single mother as miss Germany against two early 20s hotties and we are all supposed to celebrate it, ofc no bikini walks as it is offensive.

When no matter how ridicolous your jokes are, reality is above them.

If we were to see the dating field and the relationship market according to economical evaluation we could talk about public ingerence toward the value of goods and free market.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Ask a woman to name the most attractive female actress they can think of. Odds are it will be a woman (who as a guy you’d never think of)”
― Rollo Tomassi, The Rational Male

And it will be to them a women that wont as much of a threat to steal their man.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't speak for him, but simply because it's more PC and vogue to crown a woman of color, even in lily white Germany. And this is coming from me, who's more into dark skinned women than Germans.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks over 40

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the feminine imperative gotta maintain the glorified image and status of being a single mother somehow, because she wouldn't have won if this was an actual beauty contest as we all can agree on.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most German women do not age "well", been to Germany more than a few times...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your perplexity fellas after all fighting the patriarchy shouldnt be enough nowdays.

Next one should fit the following criteria in order to be MISS EUROPE

1)not necessarily a genetic woman
1a) if genetic woman she has to be a little bit too manly, hairy armpits could help

2)post wall or older

3)ugly because beauty goes above the way you look

4)50 shades of brown® approved unless far asian.

5)single mother

6)at least BI but has to hate men in any case

7)she will be crowned from concita wurst

PS. if you think Im overdoing just remember what we were kidding about here only 10 years ago...yesterday jokes are TODAY reality.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the feminine imperative gotta maintain the glorified image and status of being a single mother somehow
I work in high schools over in the UK, and kids are completely destroyed thanks to single parent households, self esteem and self harm is rife meanwhile most of the moms are pregnant again by some crotch spawn

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in high schools over in the UK, and kids are completely destroyed thanks to single parent households, self esteem and self harm is rife meanwhile most of the moms are pregnant again by some crotch spawn
I have young family members who tell me how so many young boys in their schools have immense anger issues to the point where they aren't rationale at all, and apparently it's common and much more counselors are employed to deal with it. I believe over 50% of children nowadays are raised by single moms (more than ever). Not having a father figure or a stable household that can teach young boys how to deal with their emotions is going to lead to many problems in the long run. They need that guidance to think logically and manage their emotions when things don't go their way. And that's just for boys.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe over 50% of children nowadays are raised by single moms (more than ever).
I don't know which country you're in, but I assume you're in America where it's 23%, apparently the world's highest rate. But I guess there are different sources for the rates of single mother households as with anything else. This graph from an article claims the UK has the highest rate in the world at 26%, not America.

But that's just those raised by a single mom. You still have those who don't have a father anyway: those who live in an "intact household" on paper because their mom moved in with a new man (like what my mom did), and those who live with their parents but the parents are abusive. If you include those stats I don't know how much larger the % of dysfunctional childhoods would be, but certainly larger than 23%.

I believe if we could just prevent people who are unqualified to be parents from having children, we would go greatly toward solving social problems overnight by stopping the negative cycles.

Last edited: