"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Salsa

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Salsa + basic Spanish language skills = +1 with Latina women

I've taken both Salsa and Spanish language lessons and always manage to pull Latina's at clubs and such over other guys. :up:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.
What do YOU want in the bedroom? Sex isn't only about what the female wants thats being weak and submissive.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Salsa + basic Spanish language skills = +1 with Latina women

I've taken both Salsa and Spanish language lessons and always manage to pull Latina's at clubs and such over other guys. :up:
How have Latina ladies treated you?
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
What do YOU want in the bedroom? Sex isn't only about what the female wants thats being weak and submissive.
I want her to feel like she can let go of all her insecurities and surrender her heart, soul, mind and body to me. I want her to come to that conclusion from my actions, not words. It is in that moment that I can truly enjoy her and share the moment physically.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I want her to feel like she can let go of all her insecurities and surrender her heart, soul, mind and body to me. I want her to come to that conclusion from my actions, not words. It is in that moment that I can truly enjoy her and share the moment physically.
She will trust your strength and self control and surrender intentionally. They do it all the time for "bad" men. What won't work is softening your standards and giving her your strength. She will come to use you for time, energy and strength. Women are resourceful. They will know alot about the men they like. And they will want to please him. You don't have to make her want to please you. Also going down the path of showing her you're a "better" man is not usually successful. They will stay with their bread and butter and come to you for security.

So simplified have a good time with her. It doesn't take long for her to show you she's highly attracted.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.
Sounds good. Update us after your first few lessons.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.
I always overdeliver no matter how much I promise. If you can't figure out what she wants as you are going along you are still playing in the low minors...just saying.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The closest I probably found was the very dance class I was a member of, but for all those reasons above it was a dud. In over a year I never got laid or even close. I really wasn't very good at the whole dancing part though :rofl:

I did take a Kizomba class very briefly. It was only a taster so it was a huge class, loads of gals & guys. I felt that less intimate environment was a lot better for getting laid potentially, as I could quickly move on from an uninterested girl. It didn't hurt that I found Kizomba quite a lot more fun than Salsa ever was or will be. It was very avantgarde in early 2016, not yet popular.

I quickly met an 8.5 there who seemed into me at first but wanted to use me for my English skills, so I deleted her after the taster course was over.

Have you ever found a pickup scene in Italy? It seemed very closed off and cliquey to me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top