Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
What do YOU want in the bedroom? Sex isn't only about what the female wants thats being weak and submissive.ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.
How have Latina ladies treated you?Salsa + basic Spanish language skills = +1 with Latina women
I've taken both Salsa and Spanish language lessons and always manage to pull Latina's at clubs and such over other guys.![]()
VERY well.How have Latina ladies treated you?
I want her to feel like she can let go of all her insecurities and surrender her heart, soul, mind and body to me. I want her to come to that conclusion from my actions, not words. It is in that moment that I can truly enjoy her and share the moment physically.What do YOU want in the bedroom? Sex isn't only about what the female wants thats being weak and submissive.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
She will trust your strength and self control and surrender intentionally. They do it all the time for "bad" men. What won't work is softening your standards and giving her your strength. She will come to use you for time, energy and strength. Women are resourceful. They will know alot about the men they like. And they will want to please him. You don't have to make her want to please you. Also going down the path of showing her you're a "better" man is not usually successful. They will stay with their bread and butter and come to you for security.I want her to feel like she can let go of all her insecurities and surrender her heart, soul, mind and body to me. I want her to come to that conclusion from my actions, not words. It is in that moment that I can truly enjoy her and share the moment physically.
Sounds good. Update us after your first few lessons.I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.
I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.
Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.
I always overdeliver no matter how much I promise. If you can't figure out what she wants as you are going along you are still playing in the low minors...just saying.ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.
Have you ever found a pickup scene in Italy? It seemed very closed off and cliquey to me.
Poland. Clubs and other stuff have been opened here since JuneWhere you live?
Scanning the news i think the last thing on Americans minds is sulsa.
Unless they give out free ammo and welfare lol
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Oh, there will be plenty of fatties there.... there won't be many fat girls (I hope)
YessirVERY well.![]()