Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Salsa

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa + basic Spanish language skills = +1 with Latina women

I've taken both Salsa and Spanish language lessons and always manage to pull Latina's at clubs and such over other guys. :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.
What do YOU want in the bedroom? Sex isn't only about what the female wants thats being weak and submissive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa + basic Spanish language skills = +1 with Latina women

I've taken both Salsa and Spanish language lessons and always manage to pull Latina's at clubs and such over other guys. :up:
How have Latina ladies treated you?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do YOU want in the bedroom? Sex isn't only about what the female wants thats being weak and submissive.
I want her to feel like she can let go of all her insecurities and surrender her heart, soul, mind and body to me. I want her to come to that conclusion from my actions, not words. It is in that moment that I can truly enjoy her and share the moment physically.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want her to feel like she can let go of all her insecurities and surrender her heart, soul, mind and body to me. I want her to come to that conclusion from my actions, not words. It is in that moment that I can truly enjoy her and share the moment physically.
She will trust your strength and self control and surrender intentionally. They do it all the time for "bad" men. What won't work is softening your standards and giving her your strength. She will come to use you for time, energy and strength. Women are resourceful. They will know alot about the men they like. And they will want to please him. You don't have to make her want to please you. Also going down the path of showing her you're a "better" man is not usually successful. They will stay with their bread and butter and come to you for security.

So simplified have a good time with her. It doesn't take long for her to show you she's highly attracted.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.
Sounds good. Update us after your first few lessons.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.
I always overdeliver no matter how much I promise. If you can't figure out what she wants as you are going along you are still playing in the low minors...just saying.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The closest I probably found was the very dance class I was a member of, but for all those reasons above it was a dud. In over a year I never got laid or even close. I really wasn't very good at the whole dancing part though :rofl:

I did take a Kizomba class very briefly. It was only a taster so it was a huge class, loads of gals & guys. I felt that less intimate environment was a lot better for getting laid potentially, as I could quickly move on from an uninterested girl. It didn't hurt that I found Kizomba quite a lot more fun than Salsa ever was or will be. It was very avantgarde in early 2016, not yet popular.

I quickly met an 8.5 there who seemed into me at first but wanted to use me for my English skills, so I deleted her after the taster course was over.

Have you ever found a pickup scene in Italy? It seemed very closed off and cliquey to me.