"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Salsa

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.

2 days ago signed in for salsa and bachata classes which should start soon. will select the one with more chicks in the group
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I took classes here in Italy for a good while. I didn't like the music itself, I prefer to hear English lyrics. I eventually quit lmao.

There were quite a few dudes, and some of them were alphas and cleaned up. None of them could out-Chad our instructors though. Both dance champions, both over six feet, both ripped like Hell. The girls were all over them like mosquitoes, shít was crazy.

The real eye opener was attending Latin dance nights at the club they all frequented. Almost every girl was in shape. The dudes were pretty much all Chads. It felt like an elite club for the best looking people to dance and hook up. Like I said, real eye opener. Here's a video I shot in 2015:

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I think that's a great idea.
I love listening to Salsa music. Can't really dance it.
I'm a really good cumbia dancer I know how to lead a turn a women and everything to cumbia music.
When you know how to dance you also have way more fun and options at clubs. Women love it. Can't go wrong witb your decision
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,932
Age
57
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.
Get good. You’ll never lack for female interest. My ex BF was an amazing salsa dancer of 20+ years...as am I. You can thank me later.

Cheers
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.
Even the "fat" girls in salsa will be "fun" if they have a good attitude. You'll meet alot of men and women who enjoy life and enjoy people. It's alot of fun.

As a man, I found that you can get an incredible energy exchange ( physically validated ), without sexual penetration. Women will choose you, will like to dance with you, will like your body, your energy and they will like you.

It's a real big life boost and a lot of fun.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
This is something that I looked into in the past but never really followed through with, I just wasn't interested enough at the time. I did and currently live in an area that is predominately hispanic, so there were quite a few events related to salsa/latin dance. One thing to look into would be salsa social events. There were a few in my area that would have lessons for even total beginners prior to the social event for like an hour and then they would host the main event afterwards. There was a cover charge but nothing at all ridiculous, comparable to any decent night club with live music, and of course they would have a bartender, some food, etc. This has the potential to be female dominated if you are taking classes but with socials I'd imagine that many people are going as a couple/group.

However, I feel that it would be better to pursue this with the intent of actually wanting to try out something new instead of going there specifically to meet women. It's like taking yoga just because you think there might be hot women there and you aren't actually there to practice it.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is something that I looked into in the past but never really followed through with, I just wasn't interested enough at the time. I did and currently live in an area that is predominately hispanic, so there were quite a few events related to salsa/latin dance. One thing to look into would be salsa social events. There were a few in my area that would have lessons for even total beginners prior to the social event for like an hour and then they would host the main event afterwards. There was a cover charge but nothing at all ridiculous, comparable to any decent night club with live music, and of course they would have a bartender, some food, etc. This has the potential to be female dominated if you are taking classes but with socials I'd imagine that many people are going as a couple/group.

However, I feel that it would be better to pursue this with the intent of actually wanting to try out something new instead of going there specifically to meet women. It's like taking yoga just because you think there might be hot women there and you aren't actually there to practice it.
Take yoga for fitness not ladies.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Take yoga for fitness not ladies.
That's what I mean. I a while ago I heard a woman say that she felt it was awkward when men would go there specifically to meet women and not to learn yoga, I guess the vibe may be very obvious but who knows.

It's like going to the gym to get in shape but by chance you see an attractive woman and you have an opportunity, there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you use the gym as a pick up joint it just comes across as cringey.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's what I mean. I a while ago I heard a woman say that she felt it was awkward when men would go there specifically to meet women and not to learn yoga, I guess the vibe may be very obvious but who knows.

It's like going to the gym to get in shape but by chance you see an attractive woman and you have an opportunity, there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you use the gym as a pick up joint it just comes across as cringey.
Agree. If your a gym rat though you will eventually chat up others. Some females.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I find latino dances quite sexual and a good cardio activity.
Been thinking about it, will do.
 

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
Man... just came back from my first salsa class...it is worth every second I spent and it is packed of good looking chicks. It is win-win situation - you are learning how to dance which will help you later with new chicks while dancing with those new chicks. Those men who advise that dance classes are the perfect places to meet new girls definitely know what they are speaking about.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Man... just came back from my first salsa class...it is worth every second I spent and it is packed of good looking chicks. It is win-win situation - you are learning how to dance which will help you later with new chicks while dancing with those new chicks. Those men who advise that dance classes are the perfect places to meet new girls definitely know what they are speaking about.
It was fun and a confidence booster.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Just whisper in your partners ear "if you think I move good on this dancefloor you should see the way I move in the bedroom" and give her a smirk
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,932
Age
57
Just whisper in your partners ear "if you think I move good on this dancefloor you should see the way I move in the bedroom" and give her a smirk
Don’t do that. I dance salsa and I’m really, really good. Don’t. Super cheesy and creepy.

You just be cool, strong silent type, and dance. Your smile and your vibe will say everything as you get good. Be mysterious. Trust me.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Just whisper in your partners ear "if you think I move good on this dancefloor you should see the way I move in the bedroom" and give her a smirk
ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top