Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Salsa

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to take salsa classes. My ex gf did Salsa with her friends and they always tried to get me and my friends to join them. Apparently hardly any men go and you need a man to do the male part of the dance. So basically the women there all share the limited men and they constantly try to recruit.

I think it's a win-win, there won't be many fat girls (I hope), there will be some Latinas, it gives me something to do each week, I learn a new skill.

Has anyone thought about this or even been to Salsa or any dance classes? I'm looking to get out of my comfort zone.

2 days ago signed in for salsa and bachata classes which should start soon. will select the one with more chicks in the group

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took classes here in Italy for a good while. I didn't like the music itself, I prefer to hear English lyrics. I eventually quit lmao.

There were quite a few dudes, and some of them were alphas and cleaned up. None of them could out-Chad our instructors though. Both dance champions, both over six feet, both ripped like Hell. The girls were all over them like mosquitoes, shít was crazy.

The real eye opener was attending Latin dance nights at the club they all frequented. Almost every girl was in shape. The dudes were pretty much all Chads. It felt like an elite club for the best looking people to dance and hook up. Like I said, real eye opener. Here's a video I shot in 2015:

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's a great idea.
I love listening to Salsa music. Can't really dance it.
I'm a really good cumbia dancer I know how to lead a turn a women and everything to cumbia music.
When you know how to dance you also have way more fun and options at clubs. Women love it. Can't go wrong witb your decision

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get good. You’ll never lack for female interest. My ex BF was an amazing salsa dancer of 20+ years...as am I. You can thank me later.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Even the "fat" girls in salsa will be "fun" if they have a good attitude. You'll meet alot of men and women who enjoy life and enjoy people. It's alot of fun.

As a man, I found that you can get an incredible energy exchange ( physically validated ), without sexual penetration. Women will choose you, will like to dance with you, will like your body, your energy and they will like you.

It's a real big life boost and a lot of fun.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I looked into in the past but never really followed through with, I just wasn't interested enough at the time. I did and currently live in an area that is predominately hispanic, so there were quite a few events related to salsa/latin dance. One thing to look into would be salsa social events. There were a few in my area that would have lessons for even total beginners prior to the social event for like an hour and then they would host the main event afterwards. There was a cover charge but nothing at all ridiculous, comparable to any decent night club with live music, and of course they would have a bartender, some food, etc. This has the potential to be female dominated if you are taking classes but with socials I'd imagine that many people are going as a couple/group.

However, I feel that it would be better to pursue this with the intent of actually wanting to try out something new instead of going there specifically to meet women. It's like taking yoga just because you think there might be hot women there and you aren't actually there to practice it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I looked into in the past but never really followed through with, I just wasn't interested enough at the time. I did and currently live in an area that is predominately hispanic, so there were quite a few events related to salsa/latin dance. One thing to look into would be salsa social events. There were a few in my area that would have lessons for even total beginners prior to the social event for like an hour and then they would host the main event afterwards. There was a cover charge but nothing at all ridiculous, comparable to any decent night club with live music, and of course they would have a bartender, some food, etc. This has the potential to be female dominated if you are taking classes but with socials I'd imagine that many people are going as a couple/group.

However, I feel that it would be better to pursue this with the intent of actually wanting to try out something new instead of going there specifically to meet women. It's like taking yoga just because you think there might be hot women there and you aren't actually there to practice it.
Take yoga for fitness not ladies.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take yoga for fitness not ladies.
That's what I mean. I a while ago I heard a woman say that she felt it was awkward when men would go there specifically to meet women and not to learn yoga, I guess the vibe may be very obvious but who knows.

It's like going to the gym to get in shape but by chance you see an attractive woman and you have an opportunity, there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you use the gym as a pick up joint it just comes across as cringey.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I mean. I a while ago I heard a woman say that she felt it was awkward when men would go there specifically to meet women and not to learn yoga, I guess the vibe may be very obvious but who knows.

It's like going to the gym to get in shape but by chance you see an attractive woman and you have an opportunity, there is nothing wrong with that. However, if you use the gym as a pick up joint it just comes across as cringey.
Agree. If your a gym rat though you will eventually chat up others. Some females.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find latino dances quite sexual and a good cardio activity.
Been thinking about it, will do.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... just came back from my first salsa class...it is worth every second I spent and it is packed of good looking chicks. It is win-win situation - you are learning how to dance which will help you later with new chicks while dancing with those new chicks. Those men who advise that dance classes are the perfect places to meet new girls definitely know what they are speaking about.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... just came back from my first salsa class...it is worth every second I spent and it is packed of good looking chicks. It is win-win situation - you are learning how to dance which will help you later with new chicks while dancing with those new chicks. Those men who advise that dance classes are the perfect places to meet new girls definitely know what they are speaking about.
It was fun and a confidence booster.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just whisper in your partners ear "if you think I move good on this dancefloor you should see the way I move in the bedroom" and give her a smirk

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just whisper in your partners ear "if you think I move good on this dancefloor you should see the way I move in the bedroom" and give her a smirk
Don’t do that. I dance salsa and I’m really, really good. Don’t. Super cheesy and creepy.

You just be cool, strong silent type, and dance. Your smile and your vibe will say everything as you get good. Be mysterious. Trust me.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ummmm No. It is better to infer that. Or better to underpromise and over deliver. Too many guys over promise. Especially with a woman you have no way of knowing what she wants in the bedroom.