Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rotator cuff questions!

The-Missing-Link

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys please answer my questions
1. Should i train my rotator cuffs before training my shoulder or before training chest (I'm doing shoulders on monday and chest on tuesday)?
2.How many exercizes and sets should i do to train my cuffs properly? Right now i'm doing 1 exercize with 3 sets once a week.

Thanks

The-Missing-Link

The-Missing-Link

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know all 3 i'm not stupid. I'm using a split program.I just wanted to know if it is better to train chest and shoulders on one day or back and shoulders

KingDoughnut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Missing link, what exercises do you do to strengthen your rotator cuff? i have seen a few big guys tear their rotator cuff, and I'm getting a little paraniod that might happen to me.

The-Missing-Link

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey KingDoughnut!
Yeah its a good idea to train your rotator cuffs to prevent injury. I had pain in my right shoulder too. Prevention is better than not be able to work out for a long time. Right now i'm doing only one exercize. I don't know the english term, maybe something like greet with both hands?
Anyhow it would be better to ask a trainer to show them to you, because it's hard to describe.
Bye

Th-Missing-Link

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a post on this earlier on this board. Look that up and also look up info on a google search. There is plenty of good info on strenghtening your rotator cuff.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then try this split. All complementary muscles:

Chest-Delts-Tris
Cuff-Bis-Lats
Hams-Quads-Lower Back
Abs-Calves-Forearm

Or something to that effect.