You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Speed Seduction, and any other method/philosoph, from my experienc, is best used as a tool in your overall toolbox, and not as an only system you follow diligently to cover all things dating. If NLP and hypnosis are intereses of yours, I would definitely look into them. Major Mark Cunningham is more hypnosis related. He is one of Ross’ contributors to the SS products.What’s everyone think about Ross Jeffries methods books and pua products,
I am studying n.l.p and interested in hypnosis but know very little of the two.
Anyone used his methods or studied it?
Yeh I was planning on using it supplementary to the mystery method which I use as a base of fundamentals for pick up,Speed Seduction, and any other method/philosoph, from my experienc, is best used as a tool in your overall toolbox, and not as an only system you follow diligently to cover all things dating. If NLP and hypnosis are intereses of yours, I would definitely look into them. Major Mark Cunningham is more hypnosis related. He is one of Ross’ contributors to the SS products.
www.sosuave.net
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I pay my respect given he's one of first few OGs.What’s everyone think about Ross Jeffries methods books and pua products,
I am studying n.l.p and interested in hypnosis but know very little of the two.
Anyone used his methods or studied it?