"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Ross Jeffries

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
What’s everyone think about Ross Jeffries methods books and pua products,
I am studying n.l.p and interested in hypnosis but know very little of the two.
Anyone used his methods or studied it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
What’s everyone think about Ross Jeffries methods books and pua products,
I am studying n.l.p and interested in hypnosis but know very little of the two.
Anyone used his methods or studied it?
Speed Seduction, and any other method/philosoph, from my experienc, is best used as a tool in your overall toolbox, and not as an only system you follow diligently to cover all things dating. If NLP and hypnosis are intereses of yours, I would definitely look into them. Major Mark Cunningham is more hypnosis related. He is one of Ross’ contributors to the SS products.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
The best way to learn from any of such guys is to ignore everything they say, read none of their books and buy none of their products. Get all the footage you can of them, model what they DO not what they SAY. Make your own reflections about why or why not something works or doesn't work, or y'know don't give a fvck about theory and just do what works for you.
 

brolly

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Speed Seduction, and any other method/philosoph, from my experienc, is best used as a tool in your overall toolbox, and not as an only system you follow diligently to cover all things dating. If NLP and hypnosis are intereses of yours, I would definitely look into them. Major Mark Cunningham is more hypnosis related. He is one of Ross’ contributors to the SS products.
Yeh I was planning on using it supplementary to the mystery method which I use as a base of fundamentals for pick up,
I will look in to mark Cunningham
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Check out David Snyder on YouTube. He has some very good stuff.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,880
Reaction score
19,137
Or you could just act normal, be a fun charming person and understand how to escalate and clean up without any of the BS.

How far the above will take you without anything else has never been greater than today with the amount of guys who are weirdos, desperate, needy, sexually frustrated, socially inept, have no ability to excite a woman or are boring.

You will literally have more women than you know what to do with simply by doing the above. No tricks or gimmicks needed.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
What’s everyone think about Ross Jeffries methods books and pua products,
I am studying n.l.p and interested in hypnosis but know very little of the two.
Anyone used his methods or studied it?
I pay my respect given he's one of first few OGs.

If you want nlp, read bandler and go to the source. Check Anthony Robbins. Unlimited power.

I prefer rsd, mystery, David D, but I digress. If it gets you results, let it ride.
 
Top