"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Roommate has stolen from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
OP lives for this drama..

Same goes for all men in the expressive personality quadrant.

Enjoy it Murk
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I went off, loud and shouty. she came out the shower semi nude smelling great and I grilled her. She bought me tobacco back.

I told her I have done so much and she has thrown it in my face. She finally admitted she stole the coke that night but adamant she didn’t take my tobacco that has magically vanished from my yard. Ok cool. She got emotional and shut her door.

I give zero fcks. I am not having a thief in my roof, she said she has put in a bid for that £475k place, good. I’m not a fvcking PlayStation bro I’ll headbutt a prick
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
So you have money for coke and weed, but currently worried about 2 hidden beers and a missing pack of cigs.
Get your mental priorities in line.
Principles my g, I’m on a forum talking to sub par humans obviously. Where the real g’s at? I can buy her place right now.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She bought me cigs, came home and bounced again.

i Told her I know she stole from me, I told her the girls coming back was tit for tat behaviours

I told her I was gonna bring a girl back tonight she said ok.

I love her and hate her, fvck this I’m getting s girl back tonight
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
She bought me cigs, came home and bounced again.

i Told her I know she stole from me, I told her the girls coming back was tit for tat behaviours

I told her I was gonna bring a girl back tonight she said ok.

I love her and hate her, fvck this I’m getting s girl back tonight

This is not Alpha behavior.
Dont let your emotion get the best of you.

She got what she wanted from you a reaction
She is very toxic for you get away.

GL
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
She bought me cigs, came home and bounced again.

i Told her I know she stole from me, I told her the girls coming back was tit for tat behaviours

I told her I was gonna bring a girl back tonight she said ok.

I love her and hate her, fvck this I’m getting s girl back tonight
Are you 28 or 12? Now I see why women your age date guys my age and say they are tired of the immaturity with guys their own age.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’ve had a nap and realise none of this sh2t is important. But I will he locking my door and keeping everything in my room. It’s why I hung all new doors with locks, let me utilise that hard work.

Thanks for the subpar responses.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If a woman does too Many strange things or disrespects you its just an incompatibility nothing to figure out.
I said that to her,

“Sara we are like oil and water, you’re on your own now and when you move out I’m not continuing this friendship”

She said she wanted to remain friends, but my friends don’t rob from my house. I have arranged a date with some chick Kirsty for next Friday, moving on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
We cant even say
I said that to her,

“Sara we are like oil and water, you’re on your own now and when you move out I’m not continuing this friendship”

She said she wanted to remain friends, but my friends don’t rob from my house. I have arranged a date with some chick Kirsty for next Friday, moving on.
We cant even say anything.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I bounced this whole situation among some friends just now and they said I did the right thing, I’m happy to close this chapter now lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
If she bought all your stuff back I don't really see it as a big deal since you haven't actually lost anything. Just let her know that lying to you and stealing from you isn't okay

I said that to her,

“Sara we are like oil and water, you’re on your own now and when you move out I’m not continuing this friendship”

She said she wanted to remain friends, but my friends don’t rob from my house. I have arranged a date with some chick Kirsty for next Friday, moving on.
I give you 1 week lol.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Too hyped over cigs man.

It might be misplaced or stolen or taken by aliens. It doesn't matter, calm down, no need for useless drama - it degrades a man.

Rational course of action is buying a new pack and then keeping it with you or some place hidden like a drawer.

Problem solved.
Maybe he should be thanking her for delaying him being able to kill himself quicker.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Maybe he should be thanking her for delaying him being able to kill himself quicker.
Haha

Just different personalities marmel and how they respond on a given situation.

U on the other hand will do as a doer/dominant does.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
We kissed and made up. Seshed til 5am, 3 grams and 16 beers later, I’m up at 7:30am en route to work.

Have a blessed week everyone.

The saga continues.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top