She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Principles my g, I’m on a forum talking to sub par humans obviously. Where the real g’s at? I can buy her place right now.So you have money for coke and weed, but currently worried about 2 hidden beers and a missing pack of cigs.
Get your mental priorities in line.
She bought me cigs, came home and bounced again.
i Told her I know she stole from me, I told her the girls coming back was tit for tat behaviours
I told her I was gonna bring a girl back tonight she said ok.
I love her and hate her, fvck this I’m getting s girl back tonight
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yes, whining about something that minuscule is usually what women like to do.This is not Alpha behavior.
Dont let your emotion get the best of you.
GL
Are you 28 or 12? Now I see why women your age date guys my age and say they are tired of the immaturity with guys their own age.She bought me cigs, came home and bounced again.
i Told her I know she stole from me, I told her the girls coming back was tit for tat behaviours
I told her I was gonna bring a girl back tonight she said ok.
I love her and hate her, fvck this I’m getting s girl back tonight
I said that to her,If a woman does too Many strange things or disrespects you its just an incompatibility nothing to figure out.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
We cant even say anything.I said that to her,
“Sara we are like oil and water, you’re on your own now and when you move out I’m not continuing this friendship”
She said she wanted to remain friends, but my friends don’t rob from my house. I have arranged a date with some chick Kirsty for next Friday, moving on.
Block number and emails. All reminders eliminated.I bounced this whole situation among some friends just now and they said I did the right thing, I’m happy to close this chapter now lol
Of the chick I live with?Block number and emails. All reminders eliminated.
One of you has to moveOf the chick I live with?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I give you 1 week lol.I said that to her,
“Sara we are like oil and water, you’re on your own now and when you move out I’m not continuing this friendship”
She said she wanted to remain friends, but my friends don’t rob from my house. I have arranged a date with some chick Kirsty for next Friday, moving on.
Maybe he should be thanking her for delaying him being able to kill himself quicker.Too hyped over cigs man.
It might be misplaced or stolen or taken by aliens. It doesn't matter, calm down, no need for useless drama - it degrades a man.
Rational course of action is buying a new pack and then keeping it with you or some place hidden like a drawer.
Problem solved.
HahaMaybe he should be thanking her for delaying him being able to kill himself quicker.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.