Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roober growth journal

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The nice thing about writing something down is that it makes it a bit more tangible. One of the best examples is writing goals down with set deadlines. I feel it necessary to log my growth and hopefully share with others maybe as an example of what could potentially be achieved. While I do not represent the absolute model of success, I would like to think that my trajectory is headed North. So, let me backtrack a bit…

If you want the short version, scroll to the last post…

I spent some about 10 months working on a restaurant. While I did invest about 80k, I had to walk away (story for another day). However, I did learn an immense amount. Once I walked away, this was the first time I told my ex-wife that she makes me miserable. She was completely against my restaurant venture and career growth. I was baggage handler (Company A) at a major airline, making about 40k a year. Looking back, one thing I did that was very smart/risky was move 100% of my ex and my own retirement into the airlines stock, which was $8/share at the time

2013-2016

Other than serious marital troubles, multiple counselors, and some "career development" type jobs, it was mostly unsuccessful. In May 2015, I finally left my baggage handler position to become an instructor with company A, training new hires and existing employees. My new salary was 60k/year

Decisions that fueled my success...
-Working two jobs while learning about biotech
-My two young boys. Amazingly, I feel like kids can drive new motivations for men. For me, I would ask myself "how can an unsuccessful father expect excellence from his own child?"

This was a big year for me. In January, I finally asked for a divorce(good), I moved out of the marital house(not so good), and landed a new job (Company B) at 75k per year. Money was extremely tight, and my ex was trying her hardest to get full custody, while constantly telling me I'm a horrible person and father. Emotionally, 2016 was an absolute mess. I dated a girl who my ex-wife harassed all the time, and tried dating others. It was just a carousel of complicated situations. This is the state I was in when I found SS in November 2016. I was burning through cash like crazy, never sleeping well, and constantly in emotional flux. There was hope though, SS had helped me restore confidence and opened my eyes. Coincidentally, the more I learned, the more my political leaning began to slant right. I was liberal before this, but I never really understood why

Steps that fueled my success...
-Getting the courage to shift the power in the marriage and request a divorce
-Embellishing my resume... I only had 9 months in training. Company B wanted 3 years. I added time because I was 100% sure I was capable of the job

CONTINUED...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With February coming to a close, this is a good time for an update, likely a monthly update to track my own progress. Ive started tracking my time use each day on a spreadsheet. I track the time I woke up each day and went to sleep. And on average, I am sleeping from 1030pm-6am. I wish I could function like people on 4-5 hours of sleep, but 7-8 is ideal for me. On top of sleep, I am also tracking...

a. Work - actual time spent working (something the four-hour work week talks about), meetings, etc.
b. Waste - on Twitter, SS, mistakes that cost time, etc. I generally round up for this number.
c. Exercise - Time which i start my workout and end my workout
d. Time spent on my business - working on the website and SEO primarily at this point

NOTE: I don't track time spent with kids, driving, activities with family and friends. It may be interesting to see how much time I actually spend on the kids though. Maybe something to consider?

At the end of February, my efficiency numbers look like this...
a. Work = 68 hours. This makes my hourly rate $249 (106/hr * 160 hours billed / 68 hours)
b. Waste = 36 hours. No good. Need to get this number wayyyy down. I also bought a self-driving tesla model 3. Once it is fully self-driving, that is about an extra 10-15 hours a week I will gain!
c. Exercise = 10 hours. With an hour per workout, this tells me I am exercising on average 2 times / week. Definitely not enough
d. Business = 16 hours. When I attempted a restaurant, I calculated about 1000 hours of work in 6 months. I have probably done about 60 hours of work for this business since starting in September 2019. My goal is to replace both work hours and waste with business hours.

WORK
Work is still solid and just keeps pouring in. I wouldn't mind getting hired fulltime as a curriculum design manager (basically what I do now) or something similar. Everything I produce at my company is several notches above everything they currently have. Rolling out a program soon which will hit all 2,000+ employees. For now, I will keep resuming my current tasks.

FINANCES
The funds are largely unchanged, other than the hit to my portfolio from the Coronavirus scare (stupid!). I am in the process of converting my house from a septic system to a sewer, which should help resale immensely. Also, updating the kitchen and cleaning up landscaping. My goal is to keep my total cost for the house, including purchase price, under 1 million. Smaller homes down the street are selling for 1.3 million, so that would net me a nice chunk of change when I decide to sell.

BUSINESS
So I have been working on my site, developing better training, and working on SEO. This is certainly where I could use some business advice on my next steps. My client goal would be to act as the training department for companies, while offering everything included in a training department as a service (facilitation, instructional design, LMS administration, etc.)

Here are my thoughts...
1. Finish my site, portfolio samples, and SEO
2. Pay a web designer to clean it up - I have a good eye for design, but I feel it would be good to hire someone to help make it pop.
3. Develop social media sites concurrently with step 2
4. Market to friends and family
5. Pay for social media marketing

Here are some ideas I am floating around...
a. Offer 5 free safety training on my site that almost every company needs (e.g. general office safety). WIthin each of these modules, embed subtle plugs for my site/business, and advertisements
b. Hire teachers! Would you pay a company to develop training for you if you knew if gave teachers flexibility, benefits, and great pay? There is obviously a mountain of details around this, but what are your thoughts on this?

I could definitely use some insight on the best approach or strategies to get clients. Any insight would be immensely helpful.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I ask a personal question? When you were making the 40k a year as a baggage handler how did you save up 80k to invest in the restauraunt?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I ask a personal question? When you were making the 40k a year as a baggage handler how did you save up 80k to invest in the restauraunt?
Sure. When my dad passed in 2011, I inherited 70k from a life insurance policy and I had about 30k cash saved over the years.

Long story short, before we bought our house, my ex wife and I rented my dad's place for 1200/month, and rented a room for 600, so our expenses were very low. If I was more responsible, I probably would have saved much more. People often asked us why have a renter when we have such a low payment (for the bay area), it was a minor inconvenience to give more financial freedom.

I kicked myself for a long time on the amount I wasted... But I can look back and say it was a valuable lesson.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, very inspirational post, I didn't quite grasp what your job is now and what your company is doing.
I do instructional design and develop training programs for corporations. It's mostly compliance topics like safety and HR, but also technical training on software, apprenticeships, and maintenance training.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, It has been a while with COVID, and it sort of just put things on hold. I don't really have excuses as I have whittled my time down at work to ridiculously low and efficient levels. Twitter has certainly become a new addiction of mine, and I really need to just stop. I suppose it is that addiction which has hindered a bit of my progress and my constant search for truth in this time of crises. Regardless though, no matter how much knowledge and details I learn, it has little to zero impact on my day to day life, work, or family.

One thing I have done well is maintain my time management tracking. I tend to round up on "Wasted time" (e.g. 10 minutes doing nonsense will result in 30 minutes of tracked time). Here are my rough averages from March until the end of July...

1. Work - I always bill for the hours I am expected to work each week (e.g. 40 hours a week). I have averaged $160-180/hr for actual time worked. In July, I forecasted a project horribly and made $135/hr. This takes into consideration my actual hourly rate, and how long it actually takes me to complete tasks. Often times, this results in my remote days are completely free, and I work only on my days in the office. If I am in the office (because they require it) and I have completed everything, I would spend time on my business or, more than likely... waste it...

2. Waste - I have wasted about 5% of my hours from waking up until hitting the bed at night. I think my goal should be around 1%, which would give me a gain of about 30hrs/month

3. Exercise and Business - these hours are way down the past couple months. If anything, I could spend more time here when not being productive

4. Boys - I have added this because I think it is important to spend quality time with my boys. With 50% custody, I spend on average about 50 hrs/month with them playing, reading, doing activities, etc... I am not sure what the magic number is here... But I imagine any number is never sufficient...

5. Home - I averaged about 100 hrs/month from March to June, but have dropped off recently. This number will likely go back up as I have a barn to build and a garage to convert into a rental unit. With the heat and travel, July had a low for this number at 25 hours.

6. Not tracked - I don't track time spent driving, time with the GF or her girls, and all the meaningless crap like finances, interviews, home chores, etc.

In total, I use about 50% of my time (total hours between waking up and going to bed) for things I value (business, work, boys, exercise, and home improvement). To me, that seems way too low. Of 370 hours each month, I only use about 185 on useful and productive activities. I feel like a good goal should be around 70%. I have also considered that these categories should be more about making money (work), investing (business, exercise, home), and spending time with family (boys).

WORK
Work has slowed a bit, but I have two monster projects, each which would take 6-12 months. Unfortunately, they are both on hold due to holdups with COVID. I thought this week would be slow, but I managed to find some work. If this continues for another week, I will certainly begin looking for remote instructional designer positions elsewhere. I did horribly at forecasting project duration this last project and my hourly rate suffered as a result. My goal is $200/hr... for now..

FINANCES
My assets have increased to about 1.75 million, but so has my debt. I have the Tesla loan now, and my conversion from septic tank to sewer lines cost way more than I anticipated. Additionally, I purchased a timeshare with Hilton Grand Vacations. Annually, I spend about 4k on hotels for traveling (I take about 20 trips a year), and the cost for 5 years will come to about that much. On year 6, $1000 maintenance will get me about $4,000 in hotel costs plus additional travel benefits. I understand how bad of an idea this was, but after running the numbers, it seems good for the long game... And while it's considered a timeshare, Hilton Grand Vacations functions a bit differently. As a result of all of this, my net worth is about 1.07 million. I am 10% of my goal.. sigh...

BUSINESS
In the past 5 months, I have spent a whopping 70 hours on my business. That is certainly not a recipe for success. I keep having to remind myself of the work that is required, often 1000+ hours just to get started. I think there is tons of opportunity out there, and I have a marketing video, FB, and others. I honestly have no idea where to go next, or how to market my business. Getting in touch with decision makers is not such an easy task... I am going to start a podcast later this month, so maybe that will turn into something. Either way, my goal in August is to begin marketing. Additionally, with all of my house projects, and since I have the gear, I am going to try recording some DIY videos and put on Youtube. This could potentially generate a revenue stream as well... I've read something recently from Scott Adams about "skill stacking", and I really think it has helped me be moderately successful thus far. If I can add YT, podcasts, Java, and graphic design to my toolbelt, that will help me even more with my main business... hopefully...

Well, that was a long update, but it has been a mostly uneventful lockdown for me. Lot's of extra time with the kids, and lots of wasted time finding misinformation on COVID, BLM, etc. My goal is to finish the year strong and aim for 70% efficiency rate.

Good luck to all!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats @Roober you are kicking ass!!! Keep the focus and take time to relax & enjoy the boys & the lady.

You are making incredible strides and fulfilling your dreams and goals. I’m SUPER proud of you. Your trajectory is awesome...and you are a great example of how getting your mindset right creates opportunities that some people only dream of.

Pick one of your passion projects and focus intensely there. As you get one thing rolling your time frees up to do the next thing or things. Work smart (as you are) not hard.

Cheers to you! You deserve the fruits of your efforts and I’m thrilled for you.

Chat soon! BE

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't realize the last update was August. I do feel like with COVID, I haven't been accomplishing enough, but I digress...

WORK
I have pretty much just been working, which I have spent many more hours doing lately due to poor projecting for various projects. I actually had a few discussion with my boss about why I was missing deadlines, which was primarily because she tasked me with two weeks of extra work in the middle of a three month project. Lesson learned! Make sure to re-evaluate deadlines if tasked with additional projects. Asa result my hourly rate almost dropped below my actual because I cannot bill for overtime. Recently though, my hourly rate has surged back to $150/hr or so.

FINANCES
Total assets now sit at around $2.13 million, but my debts have also increased to $1.31 million. This is primarily due to a) housing markets increasing the value of my home, and b) significant rise in stock markets (and some bitcoin). 1 acre plots in the Bay Area have become highly desirable, who would have thought? So much so that I am about 60/40 for selling this property in the summer to buy another fixer with more acreage. My debt increases are because I took cash out to build an ADU, add a master suite, and possibly buy another property/properties. I also refinanced to a 15-year loan at 2.25% APR. My approximate net worth is 1.31 spread between real estate, retirement, and some cash.

So, in total, I am saving money in the following ways..
-Maxed out my 401k
-Low 15-year mortgage rate. This means that most of my payment goes to the principal balance.
-Maxed out HSA contributions

BUSINESS
I have been working with a marketing team, and while progress has been slow, we are about to finally start advertising. We are going to start with social media and SEO, and I may start cold calling once I feel much better about my website and direction of the company. There are still a number of details I need to iron out, but I am waiting for the first client to do it.

I've also started researching another venture... urban farming. I've seen videos on guys making 200k+ on 1 acre of land. With my property and my neighbors whom all have unused land, I imagine I could spawn quite a large operation (3-4 acres). There is certainly a market for homegrown organic produce here in the Bay Area. With urban farming and stacking fiefdoms, I believe there is a serious market opportunity. At this point, this will just be research... Although I have a small plot on my property about 2000 sqft picked out to get started right away. It would probably just require one weekend of rototilling and digging. and I could probably net around 15k from an 8 month growing season.

I've also thought of another idea, which also would be great. Very similar to the business model of WeWork, but more on a residential small-scale franchise setup.

TIME
I have tracked my time religiously for 2020 and this is how it turned out. The numbers are time spent in hours

Work = 1152
Exercise = 51
Business - Training = 140
Business - Farm = 30
Remodeling home = 686
Kids = 587

Of all my hours being awake, I have spent time on one of the tasks listed above about 66% of the time. I have wasted 7% of the time on what I would consider useless activities (politics, covid research, mindless garbage, etc...). The remaining 27% of my time is spent doing stuff around the house (cleaning, cooking, dishes), spending time with the lady, reading, or other things that I don't consider wasteful.

In addition to this, I have added limits to various apps on my phone to limit the amount of time I use them. Twitter is the biggest culprit at this point in my life...

Well, that's where I stand at the end of 2020, which was actually a very good year for me. For 2021, I hope to get a few clients with my business, and work for myself by the end of the year. If I can finish the ADU, start a small urban farm, and get one or two clients for my business, this is totally attainable... I have refined my tracking mechanisms a bit to be more productive and changed the categories a bit.

I wish you all well, and hope you continue to grow as I do!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, two months down and I feel like progress has slowed down a bit. This is likely why I am getting a bit anxious as I feel my life has plateaued. David Deida actually talks about this quite a bit in "The Way of the Superior Man"

WORK
My work is still my work. They offered to convert me, but the salary was laughable. I wanted to tell my boss to "eat a d1ck", but I politely declined. Therefore, I will resume my postion in a contract role. I've thought about how I could possibly convert them into client for my business. My understanding is that it is difficult, primarily because the business is so large. I briefly mentioned something to my boss before, and she said something about having to get the C-suite involved. So, with work, I will just keep motoring along. I am projecting projects much better this year and have been averaging 15-20 hours/week. I have also negotiated to working remote full time, while only going in for larger meetings. With this, I have been able to get my hourly rate up to $206.

FINANCES
So I have been dabbling in defi and crypto for the past two weeks, and done pretty well. For the record, I have 100k in USD, BTC, and ETH collecting 6-12% interest, and 30k in defi. I made about 40k on the defi in two weeks, and I am getting used to the volatility in Defi. March appears to be a bad month historically, so I will likely sit tight and just learn as much as possible. I am currently only about 10k up, and will likely just wait out all the shills selling. My 401k also took about a 10% hit as well, so while less volatile, it's not like the downturn is unique to crypto. Biggest lessons thus far are... 1. everyone on Twitter, even those with big followers, are trying to shill coins. 2. Weekends are incredibly volatile and if I understood the market better, I could probably make some serious money. 3. Always take profits! I was up 60k at one point on a 5k investment, but only took out what I put in. That currently sits at 3k now, but it's house money, so no big loss. I still believe in the project and they have a 500 million dollar market cap.

In crypto 5x-100x are very common. Additionally, the interest rates they provide on USD is an absurd 12%. I am beginning to understand why everyone in crypto says "have fun being poor". For example, I texted someone doing work for me, "do you take payment in bitcoin?" He replies "No, lol. How do you take payment on something so volatile?" I then replied with, "if you had taken bitcoin payments in 2020, you would have 4x every bit you didnt spend."

TIME
My time management was much better these first two months. I am being efficient with about 65% of my time, my goal is still 75%. I have spent 55 hours working on my business, about a 1/3 of my total time last year. My wasted time has dramatically decreased as well, down to 3.5%. I have also adjusted my my sleep patterns, going to sleep around 11, and trying to wake around 5. I've found my body will naturally wake around those times. It's the strangest thing, when I feel extra tired, I will naturally sleep till 6-630. It seems to occur every 3-4 days, where I will sleep longer.

FITNESS
I finally moved my squat rack inside my house. I have only been working out 1-2 times per week, and I am going to increase that now. I am currently at 211.6. My goal is a lean 190-200. I am also looking for Muay Thai training. That will at least force me to exercise 2 times per week. I really have to get this under control. I saw a program on here that I believe will work well. Basically a brisk walk 4x week, workout 3x per week.

WAR ROOM
So I suggested the idea of a war room on here, and it didn't seem to gain any traction. I got the idea from the Tate brothers, whom I follow on Twitter. As I have heard a dozen times, from a dozen different successful individuals, "you are the product of your five best friends". These are probably the 6 guys that I would consider closest to me:
  • Friend A (39) - works a 9-5 making 100k a year, playing house dad while is his wife builds her personal training business, collects a decent stipend from being a veteran, so I see it as him just chilling because he can, in good shape
  • Friend B (38) - Works in radiation tech, making 140k a year, drinks like a fish, and wears pajamas with his wife's face, probably 100 lbs overweight
  • Friend C (38) - Disabled, working on his third marriage, plays videogames, doesn't work, collects SSI, GI bill, and investment property money, probably 50 lbs overweight
  • Friend D (40) - Still working at Southwest. makes about 70k a year. Has a good family with his wife. Probably the best of the 5, but has zero ambition to do anything other than throw bags
  • Friend E (34) - No job, accidental pregnancy with a woman he barely knows, no career, no education, he is fit though
  • Brother - Works a steady job, but deeply in debt and in a miserable marriage
These guys all do pretty well. However, None of them own supercars. None of them have smoking hot wives. None of them are trying to build a brand or business. None of them try to instill a growth mindset in their children. So, long story short, the most successful person I know is one of my GF friends, whose success is based on 20+ years of climbing the corporate ladder. Ughh, no thanks!

So, I went ahead and joined the cobratate war room in an effort to network with high net worth/high value men. Thus far, I have spent about $4k in bitcoin for the Defi course, the war room, and their Iron Mind course. Additionally, I will be attending a meetup on 3/13 with 25 war room members in Vegas. After two weeks, I have connected with a Sales professional who is going to help me generate leads for my business (I will provide prospects, he will find the decision maker and cold call them), I have also connected someone who is going to work on my website and SEO as well. The War Room also provided a number of useful resources for growing audiences on Twitter, marketing strategies, writing, etc. Their main focus seems to be helping people find individual skills and generate passive income through books, blogs, training courses, etc.

I am hoping the growth begins again when I report back in 1-2 months, because to me, a plateau has an end, and you can only go two directions, up or down.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Well, two months down and I feel like progress has slowed down a bit. This is likely why I am getting a bit anxious as I feel my life has plateaued. David Deida actually talks about this quite a bit in "The Way of the Superior Man"

WORK
My work is still my work. They offered to convert me, but the salary was laughable. I wanted to tell my boss to "eat a d1ck", but I politely declined. Therefore, I will resume my postion in a contract role. I've thought about how I could possibly convert them into client for my business. My understanding is that it is difficult, primarily because the business is so large. I briefly mentioned something to my boss before, and she said something about having to get the C-suite involved. So, with work, I will just keep motoring along. I am projecting projects much better this year and have been averaging 15-20 hours/week. I have also negotiated to working remote full time, while only going in for larger meetings. With this, I have been able to get my hourly rate up to $206.

FINANCES
So I have been dabbling in defi and crypto for the past two weeks, and done pretty well. For the record, I have 100k in USD, BTC, and ETH collecting 6-12% interest, and 30k in defi. I made about 40k on the defi in two weeks, and I am getting used to the volatility in Defi. March appears to be a bad month historically, so I will likely sit tight and just learn as much as possible. I am currently only about 10k up, and will likely just wait out all the shills selling. My 401k also took about a 10% hit as well, so while less volatile, it's not like the downturn is unique to crypto. Biggest lessons thus far are... 1. everyone on Twitter, even those with big followers, are trying to shill coins. 2. Weekends are incredibly volatile and if I understood the market better, I could probably make some serious money. 3. Always take profits! I was up 60k at one point on a 5k investment, but only took out what I put in. That currently sits at 3k now, but it's house money, so no big loss. I still believe in the project and they have a 500 million dollar market cap.

In crypto 5x-100x are very common. Additionally, the interest rates they provide on USD is an absurd 12%. I am beginning to understand why everyone in crypto says "have fun being poor". For example, I texted someone doing work for me, "do you take payment in bitcoin?" He replies "No, lol. How do you take payment on something so volatile?" I then replied with, "if you had taken bitcoin payments in 2020, you would have 4x every bit you didnt spend."

TIME
My time management was much better these first two months. I am being efficient with about 65% of my time, my goal is still 75%. I have spent 55 hours working on my business, about a 1/3 of my total time last year. My wasted time has dramatically decreased as well, down to 3.5%. I have also adjusted my my sleep patterns, going to sleep around 11, and trying to wake around 5. I've found my body will naturally wake around those times. It's the strangest thing, when I feel extra tired, I will naturally sleep till 6-630. It seems to occur every 3-4 days, where I will sleep longer.

FITNESS
I finally moved my squat rack inside my house. I have only been working out 1-2 times per week, and I am going to increase that now. I am currently at 211.6. My goal is a lean 190-200. I am also looking for Muay Thai training. That will at least force me to exercise 2 times per week. I really have to get this under control. I saw a program on here that I believe will work well. Basically a brisk walk 4x week, workout 3x per week.

WAR ROOM
So I suggested the idea of a war room on here, and it didn't seem to gain any traction. I got the idea from the Tate brothers, whom I follow on Twitter. As I have heard a dozen times, from a dozen different successful individuals, "you are the product of your five best friends". These are probably the 6 guys that I would consider closest to me:
  • Friend A (39) - works a 9-5 making 100k a year, playing house dad while is his wife builds her personal training business, collects a decent stipend from being a veteran, so I see it as him just chilling because he can, in good shape
  • Friend B (38) - Works in radiation tech, making 140k a year, drinks like a fish, and wears pajamas with his wife's face, probably 100 lbs overweight
  • Friend C (38) - Disabled, working on his third marriage, plays videogames, doesn't work, collects SSI, GI bill, and investment property money, probably 50 lbs overweight
  • Friend D (40) - Still working at Southwest. makes about 70k a year. Has a good family with his wife. Probably the best of the 5, but has zero ambition to do anything other than throw bags
  • Friend E (34) - No job, accidental pregnancy with a woman he barely knows, no career, no education, he is fit though
  • Brother - Works a steady job, but deeply in debt and in a miserable marriage
These guys all do pretty well. However, None of them own supercars. None of them have smoking hot wives. None of them are trying to build a brand or business. None of them try to instill a growth mindset in their children. So, long story short, the most successful person I know is one of my GF friends, whose success is based on 20+ years of climbing the corporate ladder. Ughh, no thanks!

So, I went ahead and joined the cobratate war room in an effort to network with high net worth/high value men. Thus far, I have spent about $4k in bitcoin for the Defi course, the war room, and their Iron Mind course. Additionally, I will be attending a meetup on 3/13 with 25 war room members in Vegas. After two weeks, I have connected with a Sales professional who is going to help me generate leads for my business (I will provide prospects, he will find the decision maker and cold call them), I have also connected someone who is going to work on my website and SEO as well. The War Room also provided a number of useful resources for growing audiences on Twitter, marketing strategies, writing, etc. Their main focus seems to be helping people find individual skills and generate passive income through books, blogs, training courses, etc.

I am hoping the growth begins again when I report back in 1-2 months, because to me, a plateau has an end, and you can only go two directions, up or down.
Awesome work!

Is that ever hard to do to take a thorough look at the 5 people closest to you.
It is vital to try to spend time with those that have the good stuff in common with your goals.

I've been wondering what the Tate's War Room was useful for.
That meetup irl is the most valuable thing about it. That's only 2 weeks away, have fun and take notes on everyone you meet!

Interesting reading this and congrats on all your gains.(doesn't read like a plateau to me)

Keep up the good work Roober

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last update was at the end of February. Sure has been a while.

WORK
Just recently laid off due to no vaccine. I hated the job anyway, and primarily stayed for the money. They pay was good, but they were requiring more time in the office. If they didn't terminate my contract, I likely would have quit by end of year. I will focus solely on my businesses now.

MONEY
I now see the importance of diversifying. As the market continues to go nuts, and the Biden regime continues to print money, hard assets are becoming far more valuable. My home has ballooned to about 1.5 million in value. I am looking to add more property. My mom will be selling her home soon, and I will manage her funds and make sure she never has to work again. She will get to retire at 62. With my asset appreciation and my growing gains in crypto, she will live very comfortably.

Additionally, I am looking into investing into Rolex's as they only gain value. I always figured high end watches were just as bad as buying a new car, but the resale market for watches is insane, especially as the idiots in charge keep on printing.

My balances have continued to increase in my 401ks, and my crypto money is making anywhere from 10-20k/month based on various trades I acquire within the War Room. The expertise and knowledge provided in their courses is unrivaled. Tons of alpha shared and lots of opportunities for massive amounts of income. I think Q4 is going to be absolutely fantastic for me and Uncle Sam unfortunately.

BUSINESS
I am now operating two businesses and thinking about a third. The first is the microgreens business, which is profiting about 3k/month with about 20 hours/work/week. My lady is doing a good portion of the day to day tasks, while I manage the customers, finances and general business operations.

My second business is training consulting. I have some prospect meetings lined up over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I paid some idiot on Fiverr to migrate my site from Wix to WordPress and they completely screwed it up. Fortunately, I have a War Room guy helping me clean it up and should have it ready in a week or so. Explaining a buggy site to my prospects has been a major pain point.

Now that I am no longer working for a company, I will be able to focus all my efforts on growing these two businesses. My goals for end of year are 10k/month on microgreens and 100k by the end of the year for my training consulting.

RELATIONSHIPS
My relationship with my lady has improved tremendously. The tools and strategies taught in the War Room make Rollo's books and anything taught in here look like child's play. I was told that initially, and didn't believe it. However, it's changed my outlook on relationships with women and men completely.

TIME
I have been running serious time crunches lately, and my optimization has increased tremendously. I was able to get my job down to about 20 hours/week, and focus on building other businesses. I can also attribute this laser focus to the War Room. Being surrounded by men who are focused on growing their wealth, their relationships, and their women is more beneficial than I could ever describe. It's an infectious environment focused on one thing: Be the best version of yourself.

I am not trying to pitch the War Room, but I can honestly attribute almost all of my gains in the last 6 months to the networking, relationships, and advice I have gained there. I never realized how valuable networks are to a man's success.

God speed to you all!

WAGMI (for the crypto guys)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey anon, nice work in the crypto space! I have aggressively been increasing my net worth in this area over the past few months and I have to say it's a vehicle like no other for wealth creation. As long as you have some patience, don't panic and use stop losses, your gains will far exceed your losses with some research and understanding how chart patterns work.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last update was at the end of February. Sure has been a while.

WORK
Just recently laid off due to no vaccine. I hated the job anyway, and primarily stayed for the money. They pay was good, but they were requiring more time in the office. If they didn't terminate my contract, I likely would have quit by end of year. I will focus solely on my businesses now.

MONEY
I now see the importance of diversifying. As the market continues to go nuts, and the Biden regime continues to print money, hard assets are becoming far more valuable. My home has ballooned to about 1.5 million in value. I am looking to add more property. My mom will be selling her home soon, and I will manage her funds and make sure she never has to work again. She will get to retire at 62. With my asset appreciation and my growing gains in crypto, she will live very comfortably.

Additionally, I am looking into investing into Rolex's as they only gain value. I always figured high end watches were just as bad as buying a new car, but the resale market for watches is insane, especially as the idiots in charge keep on printing.

My balances have continued to increase in my 401ks, and my crypto money is making anywhere from 10-20k/month based on various trades I acquire within the War Room. The expertise and knowledge provided in their courses is unrivaled. Tons of alpha shared and lots of opportunities for massive amounts of income. I think Q4 is going to be absolutely fantastic for me and Uncle Sam unfortunately.

BUSINESS
I am now operating two businesses and thinking about a third. The first is the microgreens business, which is profiting about 3k/month with about 20 hours/work/week. My lady is doing a good portion of the day to day tasks, while I manage the customers, finances and general business operations.

My second business is training consulting. I have some prospect meetings lined up over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I paid some idiot on Fiverr to migrate my site from Wix to WordPress and they completely screwed it up. Fortunately, I have a War Room guy helping me clean it up and should have it ready in a week or so. Explaining a buggy site to my prospects has been a major pain point.

Now that I am no longer working for a company, I will be able to focus all my efforts on growing these two businesses. My goals for end of year are 10k/month on microgreens and 100k by the end of the year for my training consulting.

RELATIONSHIPS
My relationship with my lady has improved tremendously. The tools and strategies taught in the War Room make Rollo's books and anything taught in here look like child's play. I was told that initially, and didn't believe it. However, it's changed my outlook on relationships with women and men completely.

TIME
I have been running serious time crunches lately, and my optimization has increased tremendously. I was able to get my job down to about 20 hours/week, and focus on building other businesses. I can also attribute this laser focus to the War Room. Being surrounded by men who are focused on growing their wealth, their relationships, and their women is more beneficial than I could ever describe. It's an infectious environment focused on one thing: Be the best version of yourself.

I am not trying to pitch the War Room, but I can honestly attribute almost all of my gains in the last 6 months to the networking, relationships, and advice I have gained there. I never realized how valuable networks are to a man's success.

God speed to you all!

WAGMI (for the crypto guys)
That is what I call growth. Proud of you man! Don't take your foot off the gas.

Modern Man Advice

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very inspiring to read.

My trajectory had been similar as yours with a divorce along the way as well.

One question, what's the war room? You sold me. Where is it?