Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo tomassi Game book

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question about tomassis book maybe some of you know the answer.
He said its better to give hints about your life than to just tell her directly. For example saying that your long hours of studying are making you tired instead of saying that you are becoming a doctor (because it will appeal like you are trying to impress her). But how should i give breadcrumbs if she asks direct questions like: whats your job? what are your goals? What is the correct answer for this

Attachments

inner_game

Reaction score
pivot quickly and ask a quick rapid fire question back, i suppose.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What are your goals?
To have a successful and happy life…
How are you going to do that?
My future hasn’t happened yet, care to join in for awhile? I’m currently taking applications …
Or if she’s overly persistent …
What is this an fbi interrogation? smiling - I didn’t do it…

Then switch the topic …

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
"So what do you do?"
"Oh, a little of this, a little of that."
"Oh, like an artist?"
"Umm, yeah...I'm an artist."

This was how the woman in Idiocracy answered this question. She was actually a prostitute.

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually tell them i sell hotdogs on roadside works everytiem

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just tell her what you do for a living and open up a world of conversation with that information. Sometimes we overthink things and manipulate conversations unnecessarily.

M

member160292

Or you could just tell her what you do for a living and open up a world of conversation with that information. Sometimes we overthink things and manipulate conversations unnecessarily.
I've crafted what I do into different messaging dependent on who I am talking to. For women, it's putting it in a way to create innuendos

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
So you know the effort that takes to be a fvcking doctor? It is impressive, why would you be ashamed of telling her you're a becoming a doctor?

I'm an engineer with a great job and that's fvcking impressive, why won't I say I'm an engineer who works as a contractor for the department of defense DOD?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is not to automatically volunteer information; don't have diarrhea of the mouth. Let the woman talk and let her talk about herself. However, if she asks a direct question, you give information that answers that question, but you give the least amount possible. The reason for this is that mystery helps create sexual tension assuming she is attracted to you. Volunteering little information, but enough to keep a lively conversation going, is an art in itself.

HOW you do this is just as important as what you are saying. Make direct eye contact, smile a bit, and keep it interesting. Never ramble (especially on a 1st or even 2nd date) and always turn the conversation back to her when you finish unless she is genuinely interested and keeps asking questions. This is not a bad thing.

madeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
He said its better to give hints about your life than to just tell her directly. For example saying that your long hours of studying are making you tired instead of saying that you are becoming a doctor (because it will appeal like you are trying to impress her). But how should i give breadcrumbs if she asks direct questions like: whats your job? what are your goals? What is the correct answer for this
I think it is good advice - but the sort of thing you don't have to take 100% dogmatically.

Like if she asks you a direct question - I'd say you can answer it.

IMO -

Alluding to things - in a very non obvious way (basically a vibe like you don't care enough to try and impress/ describe yourself )
can be bait to get her to ask you a question.

Then - for the question answer I'd have a GOOD but short answer.

IMO - the goofy answers to direct questions is kind of played out/ button pushing game.

I'd say just answer, but don't over invest in the answer.

Example :

I'll be chatting with a girl in daygame. Then if she asks what I am up to say "just finished a work thing" NOT " OH I did this work thign that was this and that and this and that" ( needy )

Then if she asks what I do I'll say "sales". She'll normally ask what kind and I'll say
"mostly real estate" and leave it at that. So I don't totally evade but don't over invest.

Basically the underlying principle of this is not qualifying yourself - if you give a long explained answer it can sound less secure.

Like - my multimillionaire mentor ( a real person he was a judge in a contest, not some online bs guru) if people ask what he does he won't give them a 5 minute pitch basically seeling himself. He'd probably say something like " oh a bit of consulting and investing" ( he has started and sold several businesses and is part of a prestigious investment group) - from the confidence and assuredness in his answer though - you could tell he is legit/ knows his stuff

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate is a monk from Asia. When you ask questions he gives a question or makes vague statements. Do the same. Seed intrigue. Be bold.

RSD got hate but they're spot on for free association. You want to be just having witty or clever one liners. How? Experience. Field test everything. Go out. RSD Alex once said it doesn't matter the moves you make. It matters you are a man and you make moves. You can always calibrate after the fact.

Most guys tell the game. The game isn't logical or rational. It's funny. It's proactive. Spike her intrigue and emotions. Don't ask questions. Make statements. Tate is top g. He doesn't simp or pander. He says bold things. I saw him once rage over sparkling water. It was hilarious. Most importantly, have conviction.

Op your problem is that this is all mental masturbation until you go out. Your sperging out. Game isn't to logic her soaking wet. Make her feel something before you put it in.

M

member160292

I think it is good advice - but the sort of thing you don't have to take 100% dogmatically.

Like if she asks you a direct question - I'd say you can answer it.

IMO -

Alluding to things - in a very non obvious way (basically a vibe like you don't care enough to try and impress/ describe yourself )
can be bait to get her to ask you a question.

Then - for the question answer I'd have a GOOD but short answer.

IMO - the goofy answers to direct questions is kind of played out/ button pushing game.

I'd say just answer, but don't over invest in the answer.

Example :

I'll be chatting with a girl in daygame. Then if she asks what I am up to say "just finished a work thing" NOT " OH I did this work thign that was this and that and this and that" ( needy )

Then if she asks what I do I'll say "sales". She'll normally ask what kind and I'll say
"mostly real estate" and leave it at that. So I don't totally evade but don't over invest.

Basically the underlying principle of this is not qualifying yourself - if you give a long explained answer it can sound less secure.

Like - my multimillionaire mentor ( a real person he was a judge in a contest, not some online bs guru) if people ask what he does he won't give them a 5 minute pitch basically seeling himself. He'd probably say something like " oh a bit of consulting and investing" ( he has started and sold several businesses and is part of a prestigious investment group) - from the confidence and assuredness in his answer though - you could tell he is legit/ knows his stuff
I get what you are saying, but for her to continue to ask questions after you just say ‘sales’ means she is already invested in you. You can’t really compare a woman’s response the same as you would to your mentor.

Being vague and aloof doesnt always work especially in the initial conversations. If she has lukewarm interest as most would, they leave it as is. I’m not saying to be a dancing monkey, but you need to navigate the conversationto have her asking more. By being that aloof, you only stall the conversation which is the opposite of what you want to do during first approach

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Your job is boring and dries up the pusssy. If you talk about stuff other than your job, you have a better chance of getting the pusssy wet.
I get it, but the detail here is just answering a question, not just to talk about my job, that's where people get it wrong, they only talk about boring stuff, and they wanna brag about their job making it more boring.

If she's having fun with me, answering the job question won't make her ***** dry. A lot of people wanna pretend they're the super spies like james bond, but id it works it works I guess