Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rites of passage

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you stop to think whether you should ask for a girls number remember this:

Like all other parts of our lives we need to pass certain rites of passage before we can step to the next stage. For example you have to finish high school before you can go to Uni. It's the same with women.

You have to learn the DJ techniques by applying them. You can't keep making excuses. Some people attain goals easier than others, so maybe they only need to ask for 20 girls numbers before getting a girlfriend. Others may need to ask for 100 numbers before it happens.

What is your magic number? Who knows.

What I do know is that the quicker you get the process going the faster you will achieve your goal and the more you will enjoy the whole process.

One day you'll look back and think...I'm glad I had so much fun when I was young and that I had to guts to go with my dreams.

Good luck.

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly! you should be glad to make as much as experience as you can as long as you're young! and you also should think about this: it is better to already have the experience when miss right will come around :-D

ciao t

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting to Cold Approach, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb

Cold approaching is a lot of fun. The more I do it the better it becomes. It's like a roller coaster, before I was scared of them, but now I love to feel that high. I took the plunge!