"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Responses to "your ugly"

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
This ***** in my class goes to me "ure ugly" in like a joking kind of way and i just stood there like ummm... I shoulda said look in the mirror ***** :p
but i didnt think, how do you guys reply to **** like that, i dont even think im ugly, i just think she was playing with me :eek:
But im not a girl so i dont know :/ How can i find out lol
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
Post your picture in hotornot.com and you are going to destroy your doubts of your uglyness.

A$$hole : U r Ugly!
Me : At least I ain't a loser, biitch.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
"At least I get the girls"

Do NOT post your pic on hotornot.com, that is THE stupidest site I have ever seen in my life... People who actually post their pics there are... I'll spare you the words, but you get the idea.

~ivan
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
lol, she also goes to me i dont have friends. I actually have heaps, i just duno how to respond to this *****.. she says such harsh words but in a jokingly kind of fashion.. Need a wicked comeback :0
 

Selon

New Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Put your right hand on her left shoulder and say: "Look [pause for a few seconds pretending you forgot her name] 'Sarah'. This is a free country and you are obviously entitled to your opinion. But it's too bad that I just don't give a **** about it."

I know, too big lol :p
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Selon
Put your right hand on her left shoulder and say: "Look [pause for a few seconds pretending you forgot her name] 'Sarah'. This is a free country and you are obviously entitled to your opinion. But it's too bad that I just don't give a **** about it."

I know, too big lol :p
I think thats the best we;ve got so far, I like it.;)
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
whatever you do don't try to qualify yourself.

that is worse that saying nothing at all

if she says "you're ugly", respond something like "i know you really love me so don't pretend you aren't interested"
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
post your pic over at www.wouldyouhitthis.com and ask for opinions in the forum

it separates the ugly from the good looking. ugly = 10% and below. average is about 30%.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Girl : you're ugly
You: well go away and stop trying to hit on me then.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Why is this getting so many replies? Why should I... or the viewers... or the original poster care about this?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JMBM53

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
????
I had a girl say the exact same thing to me when I first met her and I'm a decent looking guy. She's a shorter cutie and I replied to her by saying "Wow, aren't we an angry little midget"....She ended up asking me out.
 

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JMBM53
I had a girl say the exact same thing to me when I first met her and I'm a decent looking guy. She's a shorter cutie and I replied to her by saying "Wow, aren't we an angry little midget"....She ended up asking me out.
Bwahaha

I kinda like to do the 'ole

Girl: You're ugly!
Me: *fake sarcastic gasp* *pause* "O....kay..."
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
"I love you too, baby" :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
say...

"eh...i know...it happens, we all cant look as good as you" in a sarcastic tone to make her feel like an idiot
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Look her right in the eyes, pause for a dramatic moment, and say "Uh huh, really. You opinion is very important to me" and walk away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top