Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

response to "i don't think you can handle me"

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
originally posted by challenged
How do you handle that sh1t? and with a 10... how do you handle the compliments vs. teasing... i don't want to be like the 100 drooling idiots she gets sucking up to her all the time.
couple things..first, her being a hb10 or not should carry no bearing on HOW you respond to this. your response should be the same across the board with any wiomen that says something like that to you.

HOWEVER..the biggest issue with this is that you are asking what to say. Any women that have ever said this to me i never take seriously. It doesnt really matter WHAT you say in response to this.

HB 1-10: I dont think you can handle me
you: well, i like green eggs and ham, ill make some tomorow morning when we get up

as long as you dont take her seriously or dont TRY to PROOF your value to her, then it doesnt matter what you say

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB: "i don't think you can handle me... frankly"
Raul: "I dont think anyone can handle you baby" ;)
HB: "haha, your funny"
Raul: "The question is can you handle this d*ck in a box?"
HB: "... mmm"

/end convo

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her:

' I dont think you can handle me '

Me:

Piss myself laughing at her and go.

'Yeepp'!

'I see your a comedian too, thats sooooo cute', pinches her cheek!

'Do you have a twin sister'?

her:

'why'?

'just trying to figure out how some one so small, with tiny feet can possibly think they can keep up with me! :D

(wait of her to qualify herself).

And when she answers.

' and with big ear lobes too '!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you can't handle me."

"i'm pretty sure my hands would fit comfortably around your neck."
or
"sure i can. i always use an open palm so it won't leave a mark."
or
"..." leading to her reinitiating the conversation. Then you say "Crawling back already, huh? see how easy that was?"

DonJuanNJ81

Don Juan
Reaction score
challenged said:
Ok guys, i'm new here and i can be pretty hurtin in the game dept i admit... hoping you can help me out!

So i've been chatting with this 10 a few times and everything has been going well... i've complimented her once, but have been teasing her since... have been getting a good response and we're planning to meet up. Towards the end of our last conversation she was teasing me and i didn't have any quick comebacks, then she gives me the old

"i don't think you can handle me... frankly"

How do you handle that sh1t? and with a 10... how do you handle the compliments vs. teasing... i don't want to be like the 100 drooling idiots she gets sucking up to her all the time.

I would just say "yeah...your probably right...", and walk away with my head down, crying. Now THAT'S, Don Juan!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then she gives me the old

That's funny. I say the same thing to the girls I meet.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonRaul said:
HB: "i don't think you can handle me... frankly"
Raul: "I dont think anyone can handle you baby" ;)..
I like that one. :up:

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
challenged said:
Ok guys, i'm new here and i can be pretty hurtin in the game dept i admit... hoping you can help me out!

So i've been chatting with this 10 a few times and everything has been going well... i've complimented her once, but have been teasing her since... have been getting a good response and we're planning to meet up. Towards the end of our last conversation she was teasing me and i didn't have any quick comebacks, then she gives me the old

Welcome to being sh!t tested dude :rockon:

whatever you do... remember the most important thing is to stay non-reactive. She is sh!t testing to see if you will show a reaction. Show weakness. Coming back at her with a "smart, witty" remark is risky cause she will think you pulled it out to try and save face... reacting... it would be ok though if she could tell you were totally unfazed by her test.

I would just stay passive... when she said that, maybe I would put alittle bored expression on my face, "yeah, ok" and then boom, I would lead the convo into an entirely different topic or something. Taking charge. Not caring about her crap or being sucked in her world. she will see you are strong if you aren't reactive.

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, yes, yes and yes... thanks for all the advice... i just have to remember to stay in the right frameset.

thanks!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are you trying to convince there? Me......or you?

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
me! lol

i guess i didn't f*ck up too bad... things went pretty good today... pulled some C & F and it went over well.