Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

response to "i don't think you can handle me"

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, i'm new here and i can be pretty hurtin in the game dept i admit... hoping you can help me out!

So i've been chatting with this 10 a few times and everything has been going well... i've complimented her once, but have been teasing her since... have been getting a good response and we're planning to meet up. Towards the end of our last conversation she was teasing me and i didn't have any quick comebacks, then she gives me the old

"i don't think you can handle me... frankly"

How do you handle that sh1t? and with a 10... how do you handle the compliments vs. teasing... i don't want to be like the 100 drooling idiots she gets sucking up to her all the time.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(with smirk,seductive eye contact, but faux serious)
"No, but I bet I'll do a lot better when I put my leash on you and get my switch out."

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
challenged said:
So i've been chatting with this 10 a few times
:rolleyes: Rollo made a good point. There's no such thing as a 10 you havent slept with, because performance in bed factors in. And in general, if you say she's a 10, we're thinking 6.5 to 7.5.

But before I answer your question, how would you rate yourself in looks. You said your game is a little hurting. So my point is, if your a 6 in skillz, and less than a 10 in looks, you are a shooting a little high to close an HB10.

Also, the fact that you are asking us how to handle this situation is saying that you probably cant handle her. And your best chance to disprove her needed to be done right then. She's probably already relocated you to chump town.

However, since you asked, I usually make it a point to let the woman know that I know exactly how to handle her. This starts from initial eyecontact and continues to hold true with every next move you make. If a girl said that to me, I would have said slightly sarcastically, "you seem pretty confident about yourself. At least you meet some of the qualities I feel are important. I'm almost impressed."

The idea is you have to get her back on the defensive, in whatever way works for you. She swatted you down, and you floundered the opportunity. There's a slim chance that if she really likes you, and was only teasing you, you still have a shot. Next time you talk to her, act as if that never happened, and be better prepared next time.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this online conversation and yall are meeting up in person now?

I agree with interceptor....thats creative....but sometimes its hard to come up with something quickly...just dont let her have the power.

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha i like that one interceptor...

I hate that handle me ****, because i know it can mark the start of a terrible snowball of death for what i have going with this chick if i don't handle it right.

what about the 2nd part of my question? and with a 10... how do you handle the compliments vs. teasing??

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read on here that you rarely compliment because she knows shes hot and she knows you know shes hot. Also, I don't think you should go overboard with teasing.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comppliment anything else other than her looks.

Teasing should be fun and sexual too.
Playful is the key word. Don't come off as an ass hole
When you act like an a hole a sharp woman may sense vindictiveness ("All women are b*tches! I'll show her!!) in your tone and mannerisms. Meaning, you've got insecurity issues you take out on her.

If you're playful and sexual, she realizes you're confident and not intimidated by her.

Everyone here HAS to remember that her "looks" are just a genetic lottery, nothing else.
Don't believe she's an AWESOME , Quality Woman just because she's "HAWT!".
Hawtness is nothing that was earned, people. She didn't bust her ass to get her "looks", unless it was plastic surgery that she paid for out of her own pocket.
Don't REWARD her for something that SHE HAS NOT EARNED...

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu...

maybe a 10 is high... i'd say a 9 for sure... french girl... blonde hair to top of "C" tits, abs, great legs n ass & great face... i'm pretty decent looking but game is lacking... she's pretty much out of my league ya.

And ya... what you said is what i thought as it was going down, yet i sucked a$$ on the spot... i don't think i'm completely out of it, but will have to work to fix it... great advice - will remember for next time.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
challenged said:
"i don't think you can handle me... frankly"
Hehe, p'zoned!

Anyways, if you established a stronger personal frame from the very beginnning, she wouldn't be pulling lame shit like that on you.

However, if she said something like that to me, I would just reply with the David DeAngelo "roll your eyes and look off to the side" tactic. Then change the subject.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moto said:
is this online conversation and yall are meeting up in person now?
of course not... i can tell you the events that lead up to this question.

hb-11.2 gets out of his car, they hug.

challenged: i had fun with you tonight, we should do this again... tomorrow...-morning?... -for lunch?... -or night?... your choice. or we can do all, i'll pay. ...please?
hb-11.2: i don't think you can handle me... frankly.
challenged: (awkward silence for 5 minutes)...
hb-11.2: um, wel-...
challenged: -may i please use your computer for a second?
hb-11.2: i'm not sure if i want you in my hou-...
challenged: -thanks! (runs in house and logs on sosuave and makes a thread. and waits 10 minutes for interceptor to give a serious response. goes to hb-11.2)
challenged: you said something earlier... i don't remember.
hb-11.2: what?
challenged: about... me not being able... to...?
hb-11.2: huh?
challenged: you said i couldn't handle you... and i'm now responding to you with a smirk, seductive eye-contact, and fake seriousness... that, no, i bet i'll do a lot better when i put my leash on you and get my switch out. so take that!... with me being fake serious... you know i'm not really being serious, right? i was just trying to be fun and flirty... and suave. ...so like me? ...please?

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got nailed pretty bad with the handle me bull a couple of years ago.

I didn't come up with any snappy response, so I got demoted to A-Ball before I could even process what happened. The next time it happened( different girl), I told her:

"Well I'm glad one of us said that" and just changed the subject.

It must've burned through her because it reverted back to that maybe 10 minutes later, to which I responded "Looks like I handled you well after all". After that, she was very hot onto me initiating kino and such.

May not work all the time, but for something I pulled outta nowhere, it had a decent result.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele, you hilarious SOB!

Dude, that was freakin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

:up: :crackup:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
challenged said:
Dongfu...

maybe a 10 is high... i'd say a 9 for sure... french girl... blonde hair to top of "C" tits, abs, great legs n ass & great face... i'm pretty decent looking but game is lacking... she's pretty much out of my league ya.

And ya... what you said is what i thought as it was going down, yet i sucked a$$ on the spot... i don't think i'm completely out of it, but will have to work to fix it... great advice - will remember for next time.
Well, the good news is that your decent looking, because you can fix your game, but it's harder to fix your features. If you decide right now that you can handle her, and she will be lucky to be with a guy like you, and if you truly belive this, you can make it happen.

challenged

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man... Michele... ok... i'm bad, but not THAT bad... i'm not that hurtin that i kiss her a$$ and hang off her like a effing puppy dog... i do actually get laid. lol

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I'd ask "Why? Yeah your mustache is thougher than mine. I don't think I could handle that. You're too much of a woman for me."

I'm genuenly interested in what there is to handle. I mean, if you have a weak frame, then shure, she'd run over you. But what is there to handle?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB: "i don't think you can handle me... frankly"
Francisco: "Oh, you're one of those women..."
HB: "What do you mean 'one of those women' ?"
Francisco: "Come on, you know what I mean. So how are you normally 'handled?' "

Just put her into a place of having to explain herself. Women who say things like that typically give guys this type of sh1t test to see if he will bend over backwards to prove that he can. Either she's going to tell you something realistic that shows her in a good light or she's going to say something that makes her sound like a materialistic, self indulging princess. Notice that you don't have to insult her in order to get your point across.