Respond to a women without showing anger

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question, if a girl you talk too is saying some stuff you don't like , how you respond in a way it will show you are not angry about it but in the same time will give her a good response that will shut her up? in a smart way i mean...

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smile/chuckle. you don't want to say anything too harsh because it will make you look bitter/hurt. just laugh it off

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but sometimes it looks like you accepting it instead of giving her a good response that will shut her... no?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Say "Are you testing me? That's cute."

It's ok to show a flash of anger now and then though, especially if you are a Driver (Boss) personality type.

Don't put up with her bad behavior. Also, avoid arguing and minimize complaining.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
but sometimes it looks like you accepting it instead of giving her a good response that will shut her... no?
well there's no official reply that you can use in every situation

it's dependent on the unique situation if you're planning to sound clever.

but like i said earlier, it's more about how you react than what you say. i've laughed off stuff women have told me, only to see them get more upset once they realize what they say means nothing to me.

gitls say things to get a reaction, if you don't react, they look silly

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a girlfriend giving me **** and telling me she was going to break up with me. I responded: Hey, turn off the hall light when you go upstairs.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Say "Are you testing me? That's cute."
Like the response I give when a chick tries to order me around: "Aww, it's so cute when you try to be authoritative." and just go back to what I was doing.

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you guys are already banging, don't let her get you mad. Never works out. She'll think you're a ***** and lose interest. Instead ignore her and she'll shut up.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Like the response I give when a chick tries to order me around: "Aww, it's so cute when you try to be authoritative." and just go back to what I was doing.

She did this yesterday, i told her : girl you are living in a movie , snap out of it :D