“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Replying to message => Are you ignoring me? LOL

rustyJames

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Age
29
I want good replies to a girl texting you: Are you ignoring me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
"maybe"

"no just busy"

Or don't answer that question at all and just text her when you want to with something unrelated.
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
2,258
Age
41
Is this the same girl? How much texting are you doing? Are you going on dates or are you just a pen pal?

You might get more information if you ask how to text women. In the meantime, just do what Plinco said. Thread close.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rustyJames

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Age
29
Is this the same girl? How much texting are you doing? Are you going on dates or are you just a pen pal?

You might get more information if you ask how to text women. In the meantime, just do what Plinco said. Thread close.
nah my friend, that was another chick, spinning plates
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,377
Tell her you were thinking about her while masturbating and she needs to send some pics!
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,854
"No, but I am now"
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
If its not LTR then dont reply. Puts her hamster into overdrive
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top