If she’s in her 30’s talking about let’s be friends that is red flags galore. She’s very immature. Most women in their 30’s will just cut you loose, they don’t mess around with let’s be friends or anything like that.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You are right, yet answering the questions can backfire too.They usually insist on a “dating history.” Just tell them something, even if you have to make it up. For example, say you were with somebody for six months.
Evading those questions doesn’t usually go over well.
I’m not taking her side. Just noting what I’ve observed recently from chicks.
I go with "I just got back into dating".You are right, yet answering the questions can backfire too.
If you’ve dated a lot -> you are a bad boy jerk
If you haven’t - > you’re an incel
I would almost say “A gentlemen never kisses and tells.” Until she gets pregnant. Once she gets pregnant, then you can say the truth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.