Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply to "Let's just be friends" text

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks, I want to f****, I have enough friends.
Our relationship will end here, good luck with your life
Don't reply after unless she say ok lets go out again, then f*** her and dump her, don't pursue a relationship with her, she will never be faithfull to you you're not her first choice

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I was looking for a more friends with benefits type situation. Not just friends. Take care."

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s in her 30’s talking about let’s be friends that is red flags galore. She’s very immature. Most women in their 30’s will just cut you loose, they don’t mess around with let’s be friends or anything like that.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They usually insist on a “dating history.” Just tell them something, even if you have to make it up. For example, say you were with somebody for six months.

Evading those questions doesn’t usually go over well.

I’m not taking her side. Just noting what I’ve observed recently from chicks.
You are right, yet answering the questions can backfire too.

If you’ve dated a lot -> you are a bad boy jerk
If you haven’t - > you’re an incel

I would almost say “A gentlemen never kisses and tells.” Until she gets pregnant. Once she gets pregnant, then you can say the truth.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go with "Nah" followed by radio silence. Short like "k" but with a little more bite. Maybe "I'm good" if you feel like leaving the door open.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, yet answering the questions can backfire too.

If you’ve dated a lot -> you are a bad boy jerk
If you haven’t - > you’re an incel

I would almost say “A gentlemen never kisses and tells.” Until she gets pregnant. Once she gets pregnant, then you can say the truth.
I go with "I just got back into dating".

Good analysis - this question is a trap. You can neither answer honestly, deny, nor evade. I wouldn't say I was in a relationship either, because she's liable to want to ask questions about that and thus establish a relationship frame.

But it should be noted that the "dating history" question is a red flag to begin with, unless it is asked casually.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
No reply. U should be too busy to reply to that.