Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply to "Let's just be friends" text

Exploring Uranus

Reaction score
Yesterday I went on a date with a girl from Bumble. The date was fun but she asked me a few times about my previous dates, how many girls I dated, etc. I always said I would tell her later when we know each other more. She seemed a bit insecure about it.

In the end I tried to go for the kiss, but she rejected me and asked to just hug. Low IL, I was guessing, so deleted her number as soon as I got home.

Today she texted me just "Hey there :)"

So I replied: "Hey, it was fun hanging out yesterday, let's do it again this Wednesday night at X (bar)"

She replied: "I had a good time too but I think we should just be friends. I am sorry I wasn't feeling the same. Maybe we can hang out again later?"
(Why TF reach out then? I don't get it. I clearly offered her Wednesday)

I am thinking of replying: "Yes, for sure! To be honest, there wasn't much physical attraction on my part but I am the kind of guy who would always go for it anyway.

Let's be friends! You're a cool person to hang out with, and I can tell you openly about my crazy dating experiences going forward ;)"

Is this is a good reply, or does it sound too butthurt? I want to text this and then leave it at that, or should I just go ghost? I don't really care if we are friends or if she really means it but I am open to it for sure. Otherwise fk her!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the old and good ok is enough

there is also

I was thinking about it
I have too many friends already, take care

if you know any of her friends you find hot

so can you pass the cel of X to me, friend?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steps from this point...

1. Don't reply at all. Pretend you never met her.
2. Delete her number.
3. Delete the Bumble app and any other swipe app you may be using.
4. Approach women in real life and arrange future dates that way.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply at all, if she's not on the same paper I'm not wasting anymore of my time texting her

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you met a complete and utter nut job. Seems you dodged a bullet here

• Haha
Reactions: B80

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you met a complete and utter nut job. Seems you dodged a bullet here
You call her names just because she's not romantically and sexually interested in OP?

This fvked up mindset will get you nowhere buddy.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
You call her names just because she's not romantically and sexually interested in OP?

This fvked up mindset will get you nowhere buddy.
Didn’t mean it like that at all. Rather, what woman reaches out after a date to give a guy the LJBF and ask to hang out? Doesn’t make any sense to me. Maybe if they’re 20 or something?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least she didn't ghost you like my bumble date friday did lol.
When dealing with garbage level prospects from swipe apps, getting ghosted is better than getting the "I had a great time together but do not see this progressing" bullshiit text. Women do that to be cordial but it's so vague that it's not helpful in any way.

It's possible to get that bullshiit type post-first date text from women that you meet from in-person approaching too.

Ghosting isn't the worst thing. In fact, in many cases, it is preferable.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A right and wrong answer here.

Correct, don't answer just move along buddy.

Wrong, it won't drive her crazy because she won't give a ****.
Thankfully she didn't ghost you, but getting a LJBF invite is no better.

If you do go out with her, she'll tell you about her issues with Tyrone and Hiroshi. All while you're paying for her dinner at Salt Bae's.

AFAIC, don't respond. She don't care about you. She got 8 other guys in her iphone. And those responses will make her laugh at best, cry at worst. Cry because she won't have a new orbiter.

If you want to respond, say that you have enough friends already. You can add that "but you can come over and have your box destroyed" or that you're only friends with women who give me sexual and/or business benefits. Or just send her a pic of you and a better looking woman together. The latter will piss her off royally.

Or just delete her entirely.

Case closed. The choice is yours.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn’t mean it like that at all. Rather, what woman reaches out after a date to give a guy the LJBF and ask to hang out? Doesn’t make any sense to me. Maybe if they’re 20 or something?
It "made no sense" to you because you don't understand the dynamics between male and female, buddy. And yes that's exactly what you meant, please don't bend your own words.

If I have to make a guess, OP might have said/done something that turned the girl off, hence the LJBF speech afterwards. It's totally normal.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
When dealing with garbage level prospects from swipe apps, getting ghosted is better than getting the "I had a great time together but do not see this progressing" bullshiit text. Women do that to be cordial but it's so vague that it's not helpful in any way.

It's possible to get that bullshiit type post-first date text from women that you meet from in-person approaching too.

Ghosting isn't the worst thing. In fact, in many cases, it is preferable.
Sometimes you get that when you want sex and the woman is just looking to go slow (Chad moved fast and slayed her), she wants a new simp because Tyrone doesn't compliment her, she wants a meal at Salt Bae's because Enrique won't spend money on her, she wants a gay male friend because she has to keep blowing Vishnu, she wants a new Onlyfans subscriber or Instagram follower because Hiroshi built those pages and the money slowed down. (She's 2 weeks away from being kicked out of that Bel-Air mansion BTW)

It's always about what the woman wants and what she's looking for at the time you approach her.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst it seems quite baffling to us

women routinely enjoy indulging in mind games both within themselves and men they are interacting with

You see they very rarely have much else going on in their lives other than work and men

so It seems it can be fun to start toying with men like cats after string

I guess this is what over abundance does to the mind

Who knows what she means / wants & who cares ..... she's making it hard work so just leave her and move on

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
It "made no sense" to you because you don't understand the dynamics between male and female, buddy. And yes that's exactly what you meant, please don't bend your own words.
Oh don’t get those knickers in a knot now bud..Just go jerk off on your bed to insta-hoes…that avatar must be a self portrait

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one of these "LJBF" texts and I agreed with her, said we had no chemistry whatsoever but I'd genuinely have her as a friend. Then she said something along the lines of "actually I don't have enough time for even my current friends..." lol