"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Reply to "Let's just be friends" text

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
If she’s in her 30’s talking about let’s be friends that is red flags galore. She’s very immature. Most women in their 30’s will just cut you loose, they don’t mess around with let’s be friends or anything like that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
They usually insist on a “dating history.” Just tell them something, even if you have to make it up. For example, say you were with somebody for six months.

Evading those questions doesn’t usually go over well.

I’m not taking her side. Just noting what I’ve observed recently from chicks.
You are right, yet answering the questions can backfire too.

If you’ve dated a lot -> you are a bad boy jerk
If you haven’t - > you’re an incel

I would almost say “A gentlemen never kisses and tells.” Until she gets pregnant. Once she gets pregnant, then you can say the truth.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,863
I'd go with "Nah" followed by radio silence. Short like "k" but with a little more bite. Maybe "I'm good" if you feel like leaving the door open.
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,863
You are right, yet answering the questions can backfire too.

If you’ve dated a lot -> you are a bad boy jerk
If you haven’t - > you’re an incel

I would almost say “A gentlemen never kisses and tells.” Until she gets pregnant. Once she gets pregnant, then you can say the truth.
I go with "I just got back into dating".

Good analysis - this question is a trap. You can neither answer honestly, deny, nor evade. I wouldn't say I was in a relationship either, because she's liable to want to ask questions about that and thus establish a relationship frame.

But it should be noted that the "dating history" question is a red flag to begin with, unless it is asked casually.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top